Are they, dare I say it, /our guys/?

Are they, dare I say it, /our guys/?

Is that the pope on the throne?

>no overrated meme players
>exposing every "good" team
yes

no

How can sevilla have two based DMs when most top teams can't even find one in in a five year period?

>nasri
>no overrated meme player
pick one

a pope and two bishops
andalucia is the most religious region in spain
also the most lazy, corrupt, degenerate and dumb
go figure

He was overrated at arsenal and when he moved to city. Nobody really rated him when he left city though.

meme magic

>also the most lazy, corrupt, degenerate and dumb
so they are /our guys/

their women are gorgeous though
they are the region with most gypsies
and take notice Catalonia is half andalucian wich is why we have so many lefties
true catalan people use to be right wing

Y tú eres un trozo de mierda con patas

Ah, que eres catalán... eso lo explica todo. Menudo payaso, insultando a gente que ni conoce y generalizando, con el complejo de superioridad que os gastáis siempre ciertos individuos del país pequeñito de ahí arriba.

No se que haces despierto a la 1 y media, pero ya queda menos para la siesta campeón.

No todos los Catalanes somos así tío. Además, ese hijo de puta probablemente es un puto merengón de Fachadolid.

It's not the pope puto retrasado, it's Fernando III the Saint and the two bishops are San Isidoro and San Leandro. Probablemente no sepas ni quienes fueron Fernando III y San Isidoro y te atreves a llamar tonto a los demás.

Y tú que haces en Sup Forums cuando tendrías que estar trabajando para mi paguita? Trabaja, perro.
Ya lo sé, este subnormal representa a una minoría. Mejor no darle más coba

Ozú

>este subnormal representa a una minoría
por desgracia los andaluces representais una clara mayoria
así nos va, claro

i fucking hate them, vamos los Beticos

ah pero que somos un país?

SOM I SEREM

dios me salve de conocer a todos los andaluces

Patético

Andalucía>Cataluña

t. Coruño

Somos rattaasss de bizkaiaaa
A la mierda españa

any american care to translate?

kek

Just squabbling between an artogant Catalan user and an oversensitive Andalusian user. You're missing nothing.

An adalucian and a Catalan, which are basically Andalucian, throwing shit at each other.
Not really that much else

>which are basically Andalucian

And you're probably what ? Galego trash ?

>All this influx of Spanish flags this year
I'm glad that all the bilingual efforts are being fruitful and giving us fresh memers born in the 2000

speak for yourself mate, I learned English in England.

Habla por ti mismo dude, I learned English the hard way

>and you are a piece of shit

>Ah, you're Catalan... that explains everything. Stupid clown insulting people that he never met and generalizing with a sense of superiority...blah blah....little man

>I don't know what you're doing awake at 1:30 but it's almost time for your naptime, champ

>Not all Catalans are like that, bro. That son of a bitch probably is a merengon of Fachadolid.

>It's not the pope, you retard, it's Fernando III.... You probably don't even know who Fernando III and Saint Isidoro were and yet you dare call others retards.

>Ozu

>What are you doing on Sup Forums when you're supposedly working? Go work, dog
>I already know, that subhuman is a minority. It's best to not give him attention.

>Disgracefully the Andalucians are a clear majority, that much is certain.

>So we are a country?

>We are and continue to be

>God save me that I am forced to meet all the Andalucians

>Pathetic

Congrats on your scholarship 'education' getting fucked in another country coming from taxes of my dad. I learned playing videogames and being a loser virgin without ever studying

CHI

Le Protestant work ethic meme... What is Austria and milan.