WWYD be brutal. Which one do I have nudes of

WWYD be brutal. Which one do I have nudes of.

Leftie.

Brutal stuff, I would do.

RIGHT

both are ugly.

take them both out for a nice meal

Ok here's another one: WWYD?

Have nudes of 1 of them. Guess right and I'll post nude + kik.

left, guarantee it.

Left.

Would lay her down and take her missionary.

nudes of left please?

Yup

sannaa_95

more of left?

more?

I'd pump her full of cum.

Ok, but I need her back after that

That's fine. I just want to use her, not keep her.

wwyd?

Have her look up at me while she sucks my cock, her hands playing with her pussy while my hand cups the back of her head.

Definitely Left. Would throw her down and fuck her prone bone and cum inside with no condom.

wwyd? can provide more

mmmm what else?

show more and I'll tell you

I'd turn her into my little asian fuck-toy, sucking and fucking on command.

Push my cock deep in her throat till she can lick my balls

Wwyd?

I love degrading feminist dyke cunts with short hair, post some more.

I'll use her till her pussy is sore and dripping with cum, if you want my sloppy seconds, you're welcome to it

Nice. Here she is freshly shaven, more? And WWYD?

Kill it

use her fat yellow pussy as my personal cum dumpster

WWYD with my redhead cum slut?

Once I'm good and hard, I'd pick her up and drape her legs over my shoulders, then I'd jam her tight little pussy down onto my thick cock. Her arms would wrap around my neck as I literally bounce her body up and down on my manhood.

Damn you made her pass out

These are all OC pics

Make her send you the same picture only I'm sat on the counter and she's sat on my cock

Takers?

You got kik?

Not bad for starters user, nice.
Anything more?

Need to see more

Have more.

No but you can email, ok?

She sends you a bunch of pics where you can see her tits and face till you're hard, then she'll zoom out and I'm lying under her as she rides my hard cock.

What's your email?

More

Nice man, I like your style.

**aaa**

'''fff'''

Sent

'''bold the text'''

Ruin this fucking slut...

She'll FaceTime you so you can watch her take my cock, riding it hard

Any more?
Any other takers?

another

Gonna need more than that

post left please. she looks exactly like a friend of mine

That her kik?

Live stream, I like it.
Have your way with her, anything you like.

You always told her to shave but she never listened, now she's giving you what you wanted, all while my cock I balls deep inside her, she moves her hips, grinding on it while she shaves

Dumb rich girl I went to high school with. Do your worst.

Use the left one as punching bag while I vigorously fuck her ass until it bleeds. Then as soon as I cum I pull out and force it down her throat and face fuck he till she pukes. Then make the left one clean it all up with her mouth.

At first I almost laughed, but that actually sounds kind of hot. Please continue.
She looks like she needs that smirk wiped off her face. I'd pull her head back and down by that hair and then unbutton my pants and jam my already semi hard cock deep in that mouth before she could even protest. SHe'd get the face fucking of her life...

bumpin

threadead

Came here late, this has possibly got to be the lowest effort wwyd thread. Bravo. Kind of impressive.

yup

shes cute, would be even cuter if she was hand cuffed on her knees and forced to blow me.

Shove her head in the toilet and fuck her ads while she chokes on dirty water.

Light that candle and ram it up her ass.

I'd violate every hole possible while she was still unconscious, I would be nice enough to hang her up by the ankles and fill her pussy and ass with bleach when I'm done so she's nice and clean for your next use.

those are some fat ass sloppy party slam pigs

Any more abuse?

how much abuse do you want to see her take?

I'd like to see her on her knees with her hands tied behind her back. Ready to take my hard cock down her throat as she's gagging with tears dripping down her face.

Nice, have another clothed pic. WWYD now?

Break her good. She's yours to do with as you please.

I use her hair to hold her head down deep on my cock, watching her squirm and fight against her restraints as her wide eyes stare up at me and then slowly roll back in her head since I don't bother giving her a break for air.

I would make her get down on all fours so I could fuck her doggy style, but with her head in a guillotine with the razor sharp blade hanging a few feet above her neck ready to drop.

bury her in the sand up to her neck for every passer by to freely jerk a load on to her.

Very nice I like it! Use her up good.

WWYD to my wife

Yes they are. What degrading things would you do to fat slam pig lucie?

anal with left, missionary with right

Bump

Where dideveryonego

Bump

Tear that bikini off her and push her down on the bed. Force myself between her legs, one hand pinning her arms above her head, the other darting down to her pussy. Shoving two, then three, then four fingers into her quivering wet pussy before taking them out, lubing my dripping cock with her juices.