What is/was your high school stereotype?

What is/was your high school stereotype?

>I was the cool loner
>never had a gf
>no friends
>found school boring
>lazy
>performed below average in tests
>teachers said I had potential, but never showed it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFY1vHxip4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like you were a loser

>the woah you speak spanish? say bitch in spanish
went to a pretty white school

Was a delinquent had plenty of friends but most of the girls where straight A students and hated me

>girls where straight A students and hated me

You triggered a memory I had back in my final year of high school.

One of the qt 9/10 A* female students got her history test results and found out she got a D as the grade for a practise test. The bitch cried during the entire day. Kek, no need to cry over a grade.

Cool loner in your head.
Just a loner to everyone else.

Twist of the story is: she now has a successful career and you're here sitting infront of your computer laughing at the past.

fun fact: she's a teacher now but married to an abusive man

Too cool for the nerds, too uncool for the cool kids.

>cool
>never had a gf, no friends

pick one

none of these stereotypes really applied to me in the end.
i started out as being the nerd who got bullied, transitioning to the nerd who got friends because he was funny into becoming a semi-chad like type who did reasonably well in some subjects and who was liked by some girls but not by the ones he wanted to bang.
not too shabby i guess

this

I was the straight a kid that every one came too for help on their homework but I wanst a snitch and didnt remind the teacher about homework.

I was the guy who didn't apply to any clique. I dressed in almost every style and had a tight group of about 6 friends from different cliques.

> One day I'd wear trip pants and a band shirt
> Next day a polo and cool guy jeans
> The next day a flame button up shirt and spike my hair (2000's lol)

for some reason that sounds so fake

Iktf i was like the mediator between the chads and the weebs it was a strange time

This. There were a group of us in the middle, we kind of became our own thing, with the band kids that weren't in the band cult

Kek

> "cool"
>mfw

sad but true

>no friends
>"cool" loner.

KYS

FB/IG pics We know you stalk her faggot let's seem

About as fake as the preppy bitch that sat next to me... Oh wait she was pretty fake.

No but seriously though true story bruh

I was the smart kid that was lowkey a sarcastic asshole and people thought it was funny
I had a few girlfriends, I'm still with the one
Played video games, mainly a mtg player, always kicked ass at magic
Did well on tests, almost always got straight A's

You were definitely an emo little fuck who's parents didn't "understand"

I was the one who had a mental breakdown and couldn't finish school

also the one people don't remember

>cool
>loner
Alright kid

I was the fucking emo awkward Satanist guys

>why have you brought wine to school
>nvm let's drink it then engage in a random fight with next school's students

Okay for me you gotta go back to the beginning.
I use to be small and fat, i was the kid who got picked on and excluded. I of course read, played video games and drew to distract myself. But i was always the outsider. I was smart and finally got put into adavance learning after my 3rd grade when my teacher though i was retarded and autistic. This was elementary school.
When i got into middle school it changed for the worse. Bullying picked up and i was psychologically abused even worse, excluded even more. I use to live a block away from school, but i would have to sprint home to avoid getting jumped. Sometimes i didnt but i did most of the time until high school. I was beaten every day. Let it be physically or emotionally. I was told by everyone i was to be excluded no matter how much i proved myself. My parents did everything but the school did nothing, so i was told to suck it up.
When high school came, i was in shape a little better because of wrestling, but i still never fought back. Of course i got shoved but i ried my damndest to not draw attention but it was the same trying to get home, what made it worse i lived farther away now. Two years in a fat dyke by the name of Bailey decided on day she didnt like me and made my life hell. Idk what i did, but she lead a one bitch crusade against me. Thats when i snapped, i was now an asshole. I made sure i fought back, i made everyone know that i wasnt taking it anymore and i would bite now. Fuck respect, fuck showing kindness. If they wanted to see me as nothing they would get just just that.

My junior year, there was this girl (well call her Cheyenne), she was friends with everyone, even bitch dyke Bailey. I thought 'great another bitch to deal with', there were some new kids and they gave me the same treatment. But Cheyenne was different, for the firat time in a long time, she showed me kindness. Like an abused animal i was confused and defensive about it. I wasnt use to it and was a jerk off the bat, but that was my fault straight out. So when she offered her hand in friendship, i hesitantly, took it. Every day she would ask me how i was, how is everything, why am i upset. I said i was stress about school, but that wasnt it. I was afraid of being seen weak in her eyes i wanted to tell her everything. But she was so beautiful and angelic. Her voice was soothing but i couldnt bring myself to have her waste her heavenly status on my pathetic ass. But we became friends and through her i met my good friend Lucas, who offered me a shoulder to cry on for once.
But the gargantuan lesbian bailey didnt like me and Cheyenne being friends. So prom was around the corner and Cheyenne was going with her friends, understandably i didn't ask her to be my date but to have one slow dance with me. She said yes. I wasted 800 dollars, suit, hair cut, skin wash and teeth polish, just to make myself a decent looking. And a corsage for her, whitle roses surrounded by pearls. When prom happened Cheyenne was there. She was so fucking beautiful, angelic, ecstasy for the eyes. But bailey had other plans.
What i didnt know was that Cheyenne had an ex who was trying to get back with her so bailey bought his prom ticket so he could come, made a big scene and gotnher back before i could give her the corsage i spent money on. I went outside to clear my head, but the ex brought his lackies and beat the shit out of me. And where were the teachers and police, nowhere, years of getting beat up made me endure the five man gangbang

>jock
>all i did was lift
>had upper echelon friends but rarely went to parties
>socially awkward
>girls wanted to fug me but i was too scared
>too blind to see the signs from girls
>i was jacked but not alpha

boy i wish i could do it all again, knowing what i know now

I pick my bloodied self up. Then lucas came out and saw, and apologized, helped me get cleaned up and gave me my first cigarette. Marbrol. His girlfriend conviced him to take me and her home so we could get drinks. I went to school and excluded my self from everyone again. And senior year, Cheyenne moved away back to whatever hell hole she came and bailey fucked off satisfied with her fucking work. And everyone else, laughed and teachers didnt do shit all afraid tobget their reps dirty
Now when people ask me why i am an asshole, because the damage has been done. They ask me to apologize for being the way i am to them, where is my apology for the way they treated me? Why is it they get angry at me for treating them like shit when they treated me like shit and not apologizing for treating them like shit?
What i learned that day at prom was 3 things
1. Dont let anyone break your wall
2. You'll only have one person wholl look out for you and it wont be your partner for life
3. I will never have a wife or let alone a girlfriend.
Because of that day, i started smoking. I decided the military was the best option. If i die, only my family and lucas will remeber my. I put my trust in Cheyenne, she can burn and i wouldnt piss on her.

youtube.com/watch?v=sFY1vHxip4g

i was the edgy kid at school

>cool
>loner
Pick one

Is

are u me?

idk, maybe?
after i learned to take better care of myself and not act like a total autist i could make friends with about everyone, and not just because i was somewhat funny

>I was the cool loner
>I was the cool loner
>I was the cool loner

Come on, man! No "cool loner" would identify as a fucking "cool loner".

You were probably the edgy kid who thought was cool but that actually was the laughing stock of all his classmates.

I was a tier 5c on the coolness scale. For those who don't know, it goes like this:

Tier 1
>coolest of the cool, includes jocks, cheerleaders, etc.
Tier 2
>like tier 1 but not as cool
Tier 3
>cool within their cliques, includes band kids, rotc, student counsel, etc.
Tier 4
>average kid who sat quietly in the back on their phone
Tier 5
>weird kids that not many people like but has potential for coolness, typical loners, autists, etc.
Tier 5c
>subtier for tier 5, reserved for those who achieve their potential, equal to tier 1 or 2
Tier 6
>universally hated faggots like cody flanders

I hung around just about everywhere because I was THAT guy. My intelligence was highly praised and I was a pretty funny guy. Too bad I'm socially awkward and have a lisp. The main group I hung out with was the nazis. They were pretty chill.

Also feel free to rate yourself on the scale. Please attempt to be objective

i was technically in the "cool" clique

>random guy who some people knew but no one hung out with
>No girlfriend still virgin
>shitty at school, tells himself he's smart but doesn't apply himself, actually just a bit stupid
>had like 6 friends you were consistent with who I guess would be considered popular. Other than that was just another guy. Not a bad person or ugly, just deluded with an over enflated sense of self
Sorry bud, sounds like you were just like me