So Sup Forums I'm just lost in life. Things that used to bring me pleasure don't anymore...

So Sup Forums I'm just lost in life. Things that used to bring me pleasure don't anymore, I have no will to try anything anymore as everything I've done for the last few years was nothing but a fruitless endeavor and only got me fucked over time and time again. I don't want to an hero, and I don't plan on it, but I just don't know what to do with myself.

I've thought about the military, but I doubt it could hack basic. I'm pretty out of shape, and even if I was what's stopping it from becoming just another notch in the belt of disappointment?

I'm about to just sell off as much of my shit as I can and just take a bus somewhere. I don't even know where, but just somewhere far away.

Have any of you ever felt like this? If so, how did you beat the feelings?

Bamp

Instead of running away, why not get into shape. Sell some shit. Buy some nice clothes. Change job. Talk to people. Get an education. Start giving a fuck. There are kids in Africa who lack limbs who are happy. You are only as bummed out as you let yourself be.

I don't have much to sell honestly other than an amp and a guitar. I'm far from living the high life. Not even saying that to gather sympathy.

As far as the job goes, I've been looking. I recently left one because I got tired of being treated like shit, and putting in more effort for less and less pay off. There were times where I wouldn't get anything for months, but like the idiot I was I stuck around.

I'll admit, talking to people isn't my strong suit. I'm the typical social outcast,
General loner.

you arent alone in that situation op

i never succeeded at anything i tried. and if you have a negative outlook to begin with, forget the military. basic training is so depressing. a big group of poor people just trying to get three square meals a day. 3 hours sleep a night if that. being told when you can shit and piss. if you hate being a free man already the military is probably not a good idea.

>I recently left one because I got tired of being treated like shit, and putting in more effort for less and less pay off.

every job is like that. I have honestly been in more trouble for trying to go above and beyond than I ever have been for slacking off

Find nationalism and reclaim your identity

The thing is, at least in the military all the thinking and whatnot is done for you. Right now the family is about to lose the house, we have around 90 days to get out, I don't really have a family I can fall back on. I just don't give a fuck about anything anymore.

>every job is like that. I have honestly been in more trouble for trying to go above and beyond than I ever have been for slacking off

I hear you on that for sure. Nothing was ever good enough. I always gave 110% at that shithole, and it never mattered. While the other fucks would leave whenever they wanted to go bullshit and of course I was expected to stay late and cover. Worst mistake of my life was working there. My only regret was not putting my foot down sooner.

I felt this recently. Turned out it was adult ADHD. I'm 35 and everything I loved to do would bore me and make me feel like it wasn't worth doing about 15-20 minutes of doing it. Ritalin actually fixed that.

So you might be similar, may also just be depression that can be medicated to where you feel like you used to. Medication doesn't always mean feeling like a zombie (it's the wrong medication if it does)

How much for the guitar and amp, faggot?

I'm 24, and I've never been officially diagnosed with either, it's been speculated that I have both by a few people. Some days are better than others, but I find myself losing track of things pretty quickly. As far as depression goes, I've been battling that for a long time. Ever since I was a kid.

My neighbor is 27. He do not have a drivers licence. 3 boy kids. had a heart attack. No money. Girlfriend just left him. He lives with his parents. You guys have nothing to complain about. You just gotta get get excited. Find some passion. Life is short. You guys still have time to find something. Find something you guys can do that brings you joy. No fear. You have nothing to lose.

Where are you located? Not interested in shipping, as the amp is like 60lbs, and the guitar would get fucked by whatever company ends up shipping it.

Minus the kids and the heart attack, he's pretty much me.

Well, you have a healthy attitude. I can't imagine what the problem is.

Montreal, Quebec. What brands we talking about? If interesting, I'll arrange shipping. I may play your rig live and have a great story to tell.

Are you chinkese? You fucking type like it.

Go fishing. Catch some fish and eat them.

An epiphone les Paul special II and a 75w crate

This was me a year ago

>worked crappy landscaping job for 4 years
>slave conditions, 7 day work weeks, miserable AF
>no friends or family
>smoking weed all day everyday
>sees ad on Indeed about CDL training, follows up
>gets trained and a CDL
>works locally, home every night makes around 1200 a week
>very happy with the change