Sorry for bad engrish, I Mongorian

Sorry for bad engrish, I Mongorian.
Arso, not fictionar story so not guud writing. Story detairs rike putt night ramp on/off is incruded or no. Yes?

>be me
>be 27
>moved abroad to a city that is very popular among tourists (no matter where you are from, you've heard of it)
>still regularly came back home to visit relatives
>on one such occasion I went to a birthday party of my 9yo cousin
>among the guests was my childhood crush, now in her early 40s, short blonde hair, still beautiful face, decent body because she cycles a lot (a bike, not roids)
>used to lust after her when I was like 5yo
>don't even know how she's related to my extended family other than that her maiden name was the same as my grandma's, go figure
>she had her teenage daughter with her - 16yo, long blonde hair, very tight and petite body with small boobs, looks very innocent and friendly, not a trace of sluttiness in her look
>I would put her in the category of beautiful/cute instead of hot/sexy
>the mom asked me a lot about my living abroad and then suggested that her daughter could stay at my place when/if she visits the city
>I agreed because it's good to have some company who I can converse with in my native language (or that's how I sold it to myself at the time)
>few months went by
>the daughter had a week off from school (yay, Nordic welfare states) that she wanted to spend in my city
>I went to pick her up from the airport in the early morning hours
>we didn't even know anything about each other apart from names, the whole thing was basically arranged so that the girl's parents could save the money she'd spend on a hotel room and food
>we met, both awkwardly said "hi", I went back and forth on whether I should shake her hand or hug her, finally decided to hug
>we took a taxi to my place and I ran my mouth about the buildings we saw on the way because I had nothing else to talk about
>we arrived at my one bedroom apartment and carried her bags inside

>I gave her a tour of my apartment
>she noticed that there's only one bed
>"Yeah?"
>"So where will I sleep then?"
>"You can sleep on the couch or you can sleep in my bed"
>"If I sleep in your bed, where will you sleep?"
>"In my bed of course"
>She paused for what felt like an eternity and I started to feel a little uncomfortable
>finally I decided to break the tension and said "but if you sleep in my bed, don't try anything, I'm not that kinda guy. And no cuddling! I don't want your hair in my face and my arms are always sore after the gym"
>she burst out laughing and told me that she was OK with sharing my bed with me and promised to not try anything, especially cuddling
>the first few days we did all kinds of stuff together from eating ice cream on the edge of a fountain to sightseeing and from watching films on my couch to going to the gym
>I really enjoyed having company but even more than that I enjoyed everything that came with her - her smell, her warmth when she was sleeping beside me, her ass in pajama shorts in the evenings...
>it felt like I was living in a Japanese adult visual novel (I've never played those but my friend's doge has)
>one evening I started heating my sauna
>I asked her if she wanted to go to the sauna with me
>she hesitated so I said "we don't have to be naked, it's OK if we wear towels"
>she said "OK, cool"
>when the sauna was ready, I gave her a towel, she went to my room to take off her clothes and I went to the bathroom
>I took off my clothes and wrapped a towel around my lower body
>a few minutes after that she arrived and I noticed she was completely naked
>"Where's your towel?"
>she nervously said "well, you know, I've been taught that it's not really a proper sauna unless you are naked"
>she kind of put her hands in front of her pussy and kept fidgeting with her fingers while looking at me

>"Ok, I agree"
>I took off my towel and hung it back on the wall
>we went in the sauna and started talking about what's it like to live abroad and in a big, busy city like that
>somehow being in a sauna always makes it completely natural to be naked in front of strangers and the members of the opposite sex
>at one point I asked if she wanted something cold to drink while in the sauna (CHEEKY FUCKER)
>she nodded
>"Alright, but you have to promise you won't tell your parents"
>"I won't, I promise"
>I went to the kitchen, took two long drink cans out of the fridge and brought them back
>we drank, we sweat and we talked about superficial stuff and laughed often
>I felt she was really starting to relax and open up to me
>after the sauna we went under the shower together
>I asked her to help wash my back and promised I'd wash her back too
>she carefully washed my back with a bath sponge and then gave it to me for my turn
>nothing sexual about getting ravaged by a harsh sponge, stop touching your dick
>she turned around and managed to make that movement very sensual by accident
>I decided to play with her
>I pretended that the sponge slipped from my hand and threw it in front of her
>"Oh, sorry, it's so slippery. Could you pick it up and give it back to me?"
>"Sure, no problem"
>she bent over in front of me, giving me a full view of her pink teenage pussy, picked up the sponge and handed it to me without turning around
>I could feel myself get aroused and inside my head I was praying "please, don't arch your back, please"
>she arched her back
>fuck
>now my cock was getting harder by the second and before the sponge touched her back, I was rock hard
>I started washing her back while doing breathing exercises, lamenting the fact that I din't have a paperbag nearby to help with my acute hyperventilation
>that voice inside my head kept whispering "bend her over and take her" and it didn't help
>finally I was done washing her back

>she turned around smiling, looked down and the smile was gone
>she was suddenly very awkward and tried to avoid eye contact
>I mumbled "it's just a natural reaction, men can't control it. When a man sees a beautiful woman naked, it happens. It means that the body is getting ready to have sex, that's all"
>she asked "so you think I'm beautiful?" while still looking away
>"Yeah"
>"And you are ready to have sex...?"
>"Well, my body is..."
>she started biting her lip and scratching her arm while still looking away
>wow, she's getting aroused, too, I thought
>I sad "let's just ignore it, okay? It will come and go as it pleases"
>"Okay"
>I turned the shower on and started rinsing myself
>then I started rinsing her too, letting my hands travel around her body
>she flinched at first but then I felt her relax
>I pulled her closer to me "so that we are both under the shower" (:D)
>while rinsing (massaging) her ass cheeks I slipped one hand between the cheeks and started rubbing her asshole
>she let out a loud "eeeeeek" and almost jumped through the ceiling
>"What are you doing?!"
>I just kept rubbing her asshole
>"Hygiene is very important, especially down there. And it's good to make it a habit. You never know when you meet a nice boy who wants to taste you"
>I took my hand off her asshole and rested both of my hands back on her ass cheeks
>she started tapping her right foot nervously, looking everywhere but in my eyes
>finally she made eye contact again and asked "... what about you?"
>"What about me?"
>"... do you want to taste me...?"
>I decided to be a jerk
>"Taste you where?"
>...
>"Cmon, just say it"
>"My ass..."
>"Of course"
>now she laughed
>"What do you mean 'of course'"?
>"You are a beautiful young girl and you have a great ass, what kind of man wouldn't want to lick your ass? And you've already seen how hard my cock is when I'm near you"

>she ran her hand up and down my arm and then looked up to me with a serious look
>"Then lick me..."
>I brushed her hair with my hand while my hard cock was poking her in the thigh
>with my most dad-like voice I said "I can't... It's wrong. What would your parents say?" (I don't know how I was able to say that with a straight face)
>"They would never know"
>now, if this was a fictional sex story, I would have fucked her in the shower and that would have been that
>instead, I wanted to tease her more so I shut off the shower, we got out, dried ourselves with towels and went to the living room
>we made some food and laid on the couch watching Underworld on DVD (Jordan Peterson says that women want vampires, werewolves, billionaires, surgeons and pirates, that has two of those)
>there's something to be said about how amazing that tension feels when you both know that you are going to fuck but try to behave normally
>then it was time to go to bed
>I took off my towel and put on boxers
>she took off her towel and started going through her clothes
>I threw her one of my t-shirts
>she put it on and I went and laid down on my regular side of the bed
>from the corner of my eye I saw that she started putting on panties, then changed her mind, took them off and put them back on the shelf of my bedroom cabinet
>she got on the other side of the bed and we both pulled our blankets on us
>I said "Goodnight"
>"Goodnight"
>I had no intention of going to sleep and I know that neither did she, I was just lying in wait
>she kept shifting around nervously while I savored the situation
>finally she broke the silence
>"I was too nervous to ask this in the shower but... can I touch your cock?"
>I purposely stayed silent for a moment, trying to make her more nervous
>"I mean you have already touched my ass"
>"Okay, sure, just pull down my boxers and touch it"
>I raised up my blanket and she started pulling down my underwear

>her shaking hands undressing me made my cock go from soft to hard in one nanosecond
>"So..." she said anxiously
>"So..." I said, then I grabbed her hand and guided it on my cock
>she gripped my cock lightly
>"Why is it hard again? I saw it before sauna and it wasn't"
>"Because a beautiful girl wanted to touch it"
>she just made a "hmmmhh..." sound and started slowly stroking my cock
>"Keep doing that, that feels good" I encouraged her
>she kept stroking
>I placed one hand on her thigh and slowly caressed it up and down
>with my other hand I grabbed the back of her head, pulled her down towards me and kissed her
>while she was stroking me and I was kissing her, I let my hand venture between her legs and start slowly touching her pussy
>I pulled back from her lips
>"Wow, your pussy is so wet"
>"I know..."
>"It means that you are ready to have sex"
>"Well, my body is..." she smirked
>I slipped the tip of my finger inside her and she gasped
>I brought the finger on my lips and tasted her pussy juices
>"What about your mind?"
>"You said it's wrong..."
>I took her hand off my cock, pulled off the t-shirt she was wearing, threw it on the floor, got on top of her and started kissing her passionately
>I kissed her neck, I kissed her boobs and slowly made my way down her body
>finally I reached her pussy
>normally I would lick the inner thighs but I decided that the teasing phase was over and went to town
>I drank her pussy juices greedily while she moaned
>she searched out for my hands and crossed both of them together with hers
>after a while she started convulsing and I picked up the pace until she came
>while she was still shaking, I got on top of her again and kissed her on the lips
>"How did it taste?" she asked
>"You tell me"
>she laughed

>I brought my cock against her hole and started teasing her still tender clit with the tip
>we both started breathing more heavily
>"Go slow... it's my first time"
>FUCK! I absolutely hated the idea of fucking a virgin - the blood, the pain, the clingyness
>But we had already gone so far and she had probably already decided that this was her first time so what the hell
>I caressed her pussy up and down with the tip of my dick
>"Are you sure about this?" I asked her
>"Yes..."
>"Ok but if you want me to fuck you, I need you to ask me"
>"Ask you what...?"
>"Say it"
>...
>...
>"Fuck me..."
>how I didn't instantly cum at that moment, I have no idea
>I slowly pushed my cock inside her pussy
>she kept wincing and I asked her if she was alright
>"Yeah"
>when I was fully inside, I stopped for a moment, looked her straight into the eyes and uttered the most Disney line I could possibly come up with
>"If you only saw how beautiful you are right now"
>she smiled
>I started pumping while still keeping eye contact and she bit her lip
>that compelled me to kiss her and I did
>after a while I pulled out, laid down on my back, guided her on top of me and told her to ride me
>I helped her put my cock back inside her and she started to ride me slowly
>I let her do her thing while I kissed her neck, sucked on those perky teenage boobs, grabbed her ass and teased her asshole with my fingers
>after a while I told her to get up and she did
>I got an idea and told her to taste her pussy
>she paused for a while, looked at me like a confused puppy, then nervously touched her pussy, brought her fingers to her lips and licked them
>awwww, so innocent...
>I laughed
>"No, I meant my cock"
>she went "oh..." and grabbed my dick
>I felt her hand trembling
>"It's OK, you can play with it, I'm not judging your performance. Lick and suck it how you want. Just be careful with your teeth"

>she nodded and started giving me a blowjob (of course it wasn't the greatest blowjob physically but mentally it was on another level)
>after a while I started talking dirty to her and every time I said something she started sucking me more vigorously
>at one point I let slip "what would your mom say if she saw you right now, huh? Naked, sweaty, on all fours, sucking an older man you don't even know, my cock in your little mouth"
>her sucking rhythm and moaning shot up to 11
>I was getting too close to cumming so I told her to stop
>I turned her around, knelt behind her and started licking her pink 16 year old asshole like it was a gift from heaven
>she tried to jump forward like a frog but I grabbed her and kept her still
>I just kept licking her sweet hole with my eyes closed while she moaned "please... please..." like she was torn between wanting me to stop and wanting me to continue
>then I positioned myself behind her and started fucking her from behind
>at this point I let the animal inside me fully free and started doing my usual stuff like slapping her ass and pulling her hair all the while I kept talking dirty about her innocence being taken away
>after a few minutes of this I pulled out again
>she turned around and sat on the bed
>I grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her towards me in one swift motion
>this surprised her and her eyes widened
>I started taking her in missionary again
>I felt that I was getting close
>I put my hands around her neck, started lightly choking her and increased my pace
>I looked deep into her eyes and said "tonight you belong to me"
>I roared like I lion when I came inside her pussy
>I collapsed on my back and pulled her under my arm

>"I think I love you" she said (virgins and their feelings, wew)
>"Your mother would be proud"
>she smiled and tried to smack me but I grabbed her wrist and put her arm down
>she went silent and kept caressing my chest and playing with my chest hair absentmindedly
>"I thought you said no cuddling" she said
>"Ooops, thanks for reminding me, we need to stop immediately"
>I lifted her into my arms and started carrying her out of the room
>She put her arms around my neck and asked "where are you taking me?"
>"I'm throwing you out of my apartment because you broke my rule about cuddling"
>"Hah, very funny"
>I carried her to the bathroom, put her down, grabbed her hand and led her under the shower
>I let my hands wander around her body, feeling her soft and smooth skin
>then I grabbed her shoulders and gently pushed her down until she was kneeling in front of me
>she looks up to me like a dog looks at its owner
>I told her to close her eyes and she did
>I grabbed my cock and started pissing on her body
>she got startled by this
>"What are you... it's so warm..."
>I redirected the stream towards her face
>she just made "mmhhh..." sounds as if she was getting blasted in the face by a pressure washer
>once I was done, I helped her up and started washing her
>I washed her whole body carefully and then I washed myself
>we stepped out of the shower, I grabbed a towel and gently dried her whole body
>I gave her a long kiss on her forehead and then we went to the kitchen to make some evening snacks
>while I was making tea, she asked me "was I good...?"
>I said "no, you ARE"
>when we finally went to sleep properly, I had to ask her "why me?"
>"It just felt right. Away from home, romantic city, handsome older guy... I'm happy that it happened"

>the rest of her stay was like an all-you-can-fuck buffet and I sampled pretty much everything on the menu: blowjob in a cinema during a film, fucking in public, anal, swallowing, facial, fingering her under the table at a night club, making her spread her holes for the camera in a photo booth, you name it
>"D-did you let other men fuck her, t-too...?"
>No, shut the fuck up, cuck
>I took her to the airport, she hugged me and said "I had a really great time, it was nice to get to know each other so well"
>I tried to suppress my chuckle because I still didn't know anything about her other than her name and what her pussy feels like
>then she was gone and I was back to my day-to-day life
>we kept sexting on Facebook even though we both knew that we probably would never have a chance to fuck again
>weirdly enough I didn't really fantasize about the sexual acts when jerking off but mostly about the times when she was strutting around my apartment in my shirt and her panties, bending over here and there, completely oblivious to her hotness and the effect she was having on me
>few months after that I was back home again
>it was Christmas and our family has a tradition to gather together the day after Christmas
>I joined the gathering as per usual
>the mother was also present, her husband and daughter nowhere in sight (odd because I usually only see their family when someone has a birthday or a graduation party or something, those Christmas gatherings are usually only for very close relatives and their kids and spouses)
>at one point the mother looked at me with a blank face and asked me "user, could we talk?"

>"No, follow me"
>She took me to a room of one of my young cousins
>She sat on the small kids' bed and looked at me with a disappointed look on her face
>"So, you fucked my daughter"
>I paused for a brief moment, then went sit next to her and looked her in the eyes
>"Yeah, I did. How did you find out? Did she tell you?"
>"I saw your messages on Facebook"
>I muttered to myself "good girl..."
>"So, explain yourself" she said
>"Explain myself? She's of legal age in both countries, I'm not really related to her, we both wanted it. I don't see the problem"
>"I trusted you to take care of my daughter while she was abroad, to protect her, and you fucked her!"
>I was quite taken aback by the ferocity of her accusations and thought "seriously?"
>"What did you think was going to happen, huh? Can you see what I look like? You sent your beautiful teenage daughter full of hormones to stay with an older, tall, muscular stranger who has the eyes of a hunter. I buzz my hair and have a beard. I'm not some impotent gay uncle for fuck's sake."
>I paused for a moment, she just kept staring daggers at me
>Then I smirked and said "and you of all people should know that I love blonde women"
>"Yes, you used to have a crush on me when you were a kid, I've always been nice to you and you repaid me like this" she said
>"Ah, now I get it. Now I know why you are angry at me"
>"Why?"
>"Because you are jealous"
>"Jealous of who?"
>"Of your daughter. You are jealous because I fucker her and not you"
>"That's ridiculous"
>I placed my hand on her thigh
>"Then why is your pussy wet right now?"
>she looked at me like "I can't believe you just said something like that!", overwhelmed by my boldness
>"No, it isn't!" she said
>"Liar"
>I leaned closer to her and put my hand down the front of her pants
>She tried to protest but I put my other hand in front of her mouth and said "sssshhh..."
>I touched her gently with my middle and index fingers

>as I predicted, her pussy was getting slightly wet
>I pulled my hand out of her pants and took my other hand from her mouth
>the two fingers that I touched her pussy with were glistening with her juices
>I put the middle finger in my mouth and sucked it clean
>then I brought my index finger on her mouth and told her to suck it clean
>she did even though she was clearly embarrassed
>"Good girl. Now I want you to suck something else"
>she played it off like she didn't understand what I meant
>"I want you to suck my cock"
>"I'm married"
>"You are not the first married woman to suck my cock"
>"I'm not like those other women"
>"I know. I've wanted you since I was 5. You are very special to me"
>that line finally melted her and made her succumb to my will
>I leaned back so my back was resting against the wall behind us while she was fumbling around with my belt and zipper
>I felt her warm, wet mouth engulf my cock and started brushing her hair while thinking to myself "finally"
>then I used my other hand to pry down her blouse and her bra so I could grab one of her boobs
>they were just the kind of boobs that I liked - not too small, not too big, soft, slightly saggy
>I just relaxed completely and enjoyed the moment - me fondling one of her boobs and pinching her nipples, she bobbing up and down on my cock
>after a while I started talking dirty again, this time going all out on my latent Oedipus complex stemming from unresolved mommy issues
>"Oh, that feels good, mom. Keep sucking my cock, yeah... Keep sucking the cock that took your daughter's virginity"
>she started sucking me faster and faster and I knew it was only a matter of seconds
>I stopped fondling her boob and put that hand in front of my mouth to muffle my moans
>I felt the familiar warm feeling building up and erupted inside her mouth
>She swallowed, thank God, otherwise there would have been a big mess to clean up because I shot a +20 year load

>we both stood straight, she licked the corners of her mouth clean and I looked at her with a beaming smile
>I schooched over to her, put one arm around her and the other hand inside the front pocket of her pants
>"What are you doing?" she asked
>I didn't answer, just pulled out her phone, dialed my number and called my phone so we both would have each other's numbers
>we stood up silently
>I embraced her, grabbed her ass and gave her a passionate kiss
>I feigned remorse and said "I'm so sorry about fucking your daughter..."
>she shook her head laughing
>"Come to my hotel and I will make it up to you. I don't want any bad feelings lingering between us"
>she just said "we'll see" and then we left the room
>when others quizzed about our discussion, I said that "she just wanted to let me know that her daughter really enjoyed the trip and she wanted to know if I would let them stay at my place if they both visited the city sometime"
>"What did you say?"
>"I said that we'll talk about that when the time comes"
>two days later I texted the mother the number of my hotel room
>needless to say, we fucked like animals and condoms weren't part of the equation
>apart from me licking her asshole and the dirty talk of me getting them both pregnant, there was nothing special to describe
>it was normal sex and in the end I came inside her pussy
>for some fucked up reason I thought about calling my grandma for shits and giggles while I was railing her from behind but thankfully decided against it
>after that I flew back abroad
>on a New Year's Eve they both sent me a naked photo and a text "wish you were here with me", I got a good laugh out of that - and then about 24 hours later I deleted both of the pics because I realized that one of them was CP

>again a few months went by
>I occasionally messaged with them both but we all had our own lives to live so I kind of forgot about all of it
>then came summer and the mother asked me if she and her daughter could stay at my place for a week during their vacation
>the mother had cheekily made sure that her husband's summer vacation was at a different time "so the daughter wouldn't have to be alone at any point during the summer" (fucking LOL)
>I of course said that they'd be more than welcome to stay at my place
>the first few days were awesome
>on the surface everything was innocent: I was just a nice guy they knew who let them stay at his apartment and they were a normal mother and daughter pair
>but under that surface?
>I was fucking the mother without the daughter knowing
>I was fucking the daughter without her knowing that her mother knows
>the daughter went out, I banged her mom
>the mom went out, I banged her daughter
>I sat between them at a restaurant and the mother fondled the front of my jeans while I fingered her daughter under the table
>we were under the shower after sauna and I grabbed both of their asses and they both thought I was only doing it to her
>the daughter left her bra off while in my apartment to tease me
>the mother left her panties off while sightseeing around the city and "accidentally" flashed me her pussy when the daughter looked away
>it was amazing and the tension between the tree of us was something that can't be described in words

>one night we were drinking wine in my living room
>after the first bottle was empty, I got an idea that we should use it to play Truth or Dare
>the game started innocently as it always does
>then at one point I got to ask the daughter "truth or dare?"
>"Dare"
>"Kiss your mother"
>she went "WHAT?!" but her mother was amused
>"Really, user? How original of you" the mother said
>but a dare is a dare so the daughter went in for the kiss
>their lips touched and the mother opened her eye, looked at me mischievously, grabbed her daughter by the back of her head and really went for it
>the kiss lasted for a while and it was getting very tight in my pants
>finally they stopped
>the daughter was blushing and went "mom! Wow..."
>the mother just smiled and took sip of her wine while stealing glances at me
>at one point was the mother's turn to ask me "truth or dare?" again
>"Truth"
>"Have you fucked my daughter?"
>"Yes"
>the daughter was clearly ashamed so the mother assured her it was fine
>soon it was the mother's turn to ask me again
>"Truth"
>"If you could fuck one of us again, who would you pick?"
>the daughter's eyes widened just like when I grabbed her ankles and pulled her towards me
>"AGAIN?!" she yelled
>"user, have you fucked my mom?!"
>"Hey, it's not your turn. But as to your mother's question..."
>I got up, went sit between them and put my arms around them
>I kissed the mother
>and then I kissed the daughter
>"... I would like to fuck both of you again"
>the daughter started shifting around nervously while the mother started breathing more heavily
>I told them to kiss each other again and they did
>I got up, pulled them both up from the floor and led them to the bedroom
>what followed was a mayhem of kissing, undressing and fondling until we were all naked in my bed and having sex
>I directed the action like a less autistic version of Stanley Kubrick
>I fucked them both in a variety of positions

Holly fucking spaguetti that is a long story

>I made the daughter lick her mother's pussy while I fucked her and then I made the mother lick her daughter's pussy while I fucked her
>I came inside the daughter and made the mom lick the cum out of her daughter's pussy
>we laid on the bed exhausted, my arms around them, both of them cuddling me on each side
>I had the biggest grin on my face, imagine Trump when he won the election and triple that
>we fell asleep together
>the next morning the mother pulled me aside
>she was understandably remorseful and worried about the effect all this would have on their mother-daughter relationship
>I comforted her and told her that this would only make their bond deeper because now they had nothing to hide from each other and now they both knew how much they love each other (Now I must stop to admire my bullshitting skills)
>"You are just worried about what would happen if somebody found out - they won't. You two have this secret now and that makes you a team, you and her against the world. You should be grateful that something this beautiful happened between you and your daughter"
>she sheepishly said "I agree, that makes sense..." and went back to making coffee
>all the while I was getting hard when thinking about the two of them possibly sometime having sex with each other again when they got back home
>rest of their trip went fast
>we drank, we fucked, we went sightseeing, we went out to eat and soon it was time for them to go home
>just before getting in the taxi, the mother gave me a goodbye hug
>while embracing her I whispered "I will never forget what your daughter's pussy tastes like... and neither will you"
>she punched me in the arm and smiled
>they left and I went back to my "gym, groceries, Sup Forums, bar sluts, repeat" life

>if you were expecting this to be about jet fuel melting steel beams, I'm sorry to disappoint you
>the beta father of the family likes to play flight simulators, though (or at least he did when I was a kid), so there's that
>I'm in my early-30's now and I still relish the thought that I fucked his wife who was my childhood crush, corrupted their innocent teenage daughter and made the mom and the daughter do lesbian stuff with each other
>tfw nobody would ever believe me

Now go post this as your own on r/Incest or something for that sweet, sweet karma. Or even better, make a porn visual novel out of this and whore yourself out on Patreon for some extra bucks.

I tried to be as compact as possible.

>>tfw nobody would ever believe me

yep

cool story though

I take it as a positive. No way the girl's father would believe that I fucked both his daughter and his wife. I'm safe.

>>they left and I went back to my "gym, groceries, Sup Forums, bar sluts, repeat" life
not working?

Nope. That's why I was able to move abroad.

How does one afford to live abroad in a major tourist destination with a sauna somehow without working? Just born rich or what?

Dude, you are truly my hero.

Because while the city is popular among tourists, it's still cheap compared to where I came from and because I made enough money back home that I wouldn't have to work again at least for a decade or two, maybe ever. On top of that I got a sizable inheritance in my early-20's.

This is only a 1 bedroom apartment with a sauna, nothing fancy really.