Post yo racist shit Sup Forums

Post yo racist shit Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iadFKvUyxIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel better knowing if I'm that close to a negro the police can fire without hitting me.

racism is a crime
crime is for niggaz

This isn't supposed to be bait. But why is it that Everytime I see a nignog. They are either never clean,smell, or you just feel disgusted while looking at them. I try not to be racist and say I think black people and niggers are different but that's all I see from them. I'm in some higher math classes and engineering classes in uni and I've only seen one nig. In a school populated by nignogs. I had to leave the gym because a group of apes came in and I felt disgusted. They always smell and are loud. I know it's a stereotype but they all follow the steryotype. Kind of like how I'm part asian and I'm good at math and the piano.

Cont.
If a woman I've been with has slept with a nig. They are used goods in my eyes. And it's not dick size because I'm not small by any means. 6.6 inch by 5.6. I've always been too big for the women I've been with. If I found out they dated a nig I leave them. they just disgust me. They are stupid as hell and walk out in front of my car hoping I will hit them. I was driving down the road. 60mph. And one just walks out in from of me. While staring at me the entire time. I managed to stop because I drive a nice vette but like the hell

Being racist literally means discriminating between races. Discriminating literally only means seeing that two things are different. Leftists rewrite language to erase history, never be ashamed of telling the truth.

THIS
>>takez the taco
youtu.be/iadFKvUyxIw

Delayed reaction kek