I'm fucking sick of my life, I'm thinking of killing myself. What do you think? Should I do it?

I'm fucking sick of my life, I'm thinking of killing myself. What do you think? Should I do it?

Picture related, its how my life is, empty.

Please dont kill yourself because things are gonna be better for you in the future so if you kill yourself you won't be able to live good moments. I was thinking of killing myself too but then I got a girlfriend and now I happy as fuck.
Why do you want to kill yourself?

Nothing makes sense. My fucked up mind is fucked up and I hate myself

The time will help you. Why do you hate yourself?

I ruin everyone's life.

Why do you say that? How do you ruin everyone's life?

As I've already said my minds fucked and I can't communicate with anyone without hating them because for my entire life I was alone and everyone gave me shit.

you have to forgive urself user and try and be a better person which is easier said than done

It's not because you talk like shit to people that you ruin their's life. Calm down and go find people who are sympathic.

People won't forgive me though, I really fucked up when I decided to express my feelings

If you want we can go speak on messenger

Rly nigga.
A mans gonna kill him self and you're posting nudie links

I feel you OP. In in the same exact situation. I feel like a degenerate and can't offer anything good and if I do, it's lack luster. I've accepted loneliness (for the time being) and have just sort of been focusing on myself and self improvement. I got really close to offing myself and decided that I might as well try and be the person I want to be, as fake as it feels. If I get to the point where I set my goal and nothing's changed, then I'm done. But I understand the feeling where you hate everyone. You don't want to, and you try your best to see the good in everyone and you feel shitier because you know you telling yourself you're any better is a falsehood, but I'm at the point now where I'm just focusing on me. Dig deep, OP, truly, and I mean really truly try and figure out who you are before you end things. I can say I'm doing better than I was but now my curiosity is peaked because of self exploration. If nothing else, just try. At least when you end things you can be at peace with the fact that you truly tried. Good luck, man.

That's why I'm here. Sup Forums is the people I appreciate, they're honest and helpful when they need. I couldnt ask for more. I love you guys.

That would be nice

You see Sup Forums is an exemple of why you shouldn't kill yourself and there's many reasons why your life is worth full.

Wtf 4 Chainz has chained

Thanks, glad you're better.

Give me your name please so we can go speak

Email me to [email protected] for privacy reasons

Life sometimes may not be worth living in the moment, but it gets better. Think of all the amazing things youd never live to see, may it be with someone else or alone. Find stuff that interests you, do it. Dont give up OP, hang in there

i have three words for you: exercise mothefucker

find something you suck at and keep practicing at it until you get good. that's what rock climbing did for me

White isn't empty. It's the presence of all light.
Anyway, your life is of infinite value. You shouldn't end it. It is more important than anything in the world.

yo nigga, if yo life's empty fill it up.

find a hobby, do things you enjoy or hell even don't enjoy it'll make you feel better doing something.

I tried t kill myself and it was the biggest mistake ever, learn from my mistake, it gets better, but you have to work. Sitting there sorry for yourself ain't gonna help.

I think you should start your life, that's what I think you should do. Stop waiting to see what is next and radically make things happen until you die from the effort/consequences or you find something worth living for which doesn't require that level of struggle. In short stop dying which is all you're currently doing. You're already killing yourself, you should stop that, an truly live instead.

Why the fuck would any one ever come to Sup Forums for emotional support you stupid fuck!

Be an hero!!

all of us are living in the simulation created by your experience. if you kill yourself, we all die too OP. don't do it.

That's why I love Sup Forums

We love you too Sup Forumsro