What do you think about freemasons?

What do you think about freemasons?

World elites and pedo ring.

Donald Trump and Bill Clinton are secret best friends. Trump's "golfing" trips are merely his visits to the child brothel he owns.

So that's their big secret?

Prove it

Good guys. They give a lot to charities. Modern day Masons are not what they once use to be. They don't harness that sacred geometry and knowledge of world history that they once were.

>Prove this thing that was obviously bait

>No I'm not sensitive why would you think that? I was only getting really serious because somebody made a joke about daddy, and nobody makes a joke about daddy. Only Hillary. Only jokes about Hillary are okay. Otherwise I become a private investigator.

Dude you are confirmed gaylord right now I hope you know this.

Are you a mason?

just seem to be a bunch of weird old frat guys that are probably into fucking child prostitutes or trannies, or satanist.

seem

It's just a club. Heck, Sup Forums we could all become members and thus make them irrelevant

my grandfather was a 32nd degree freemason. he never talked about it other than when another freemason talked to him. he then would go on an hour long tirade about how niggers were ruining the freemasonry.

Kek

I think they made a documentary or a movie about it.
It's called Eyes Wide Shut.

Are you a mason?

Stop asking me questions...

stehp pls. you stehp.

Can I get a petition?

Illuminati wannabe's that will never ever get out of mason status. They do the dirty work like voting for the ""right"" political party whether they like it or not. It's basically an old normie's secret club who are all lobbying for each other. "hurr my useles son needs to go to community college, since you're a teacher there can you have a word with the director? Of course, for the Masonry! !"

I read Angels & Demons! Trust me I KNOW Bro!

To be honest, all the mason I know seem to be decent people.

But from themselves they say that their orginisation is far older than people belive.

I think there is a somthing behind the traditional mason fraternity, like a mask

They honestly do not have any secrets.

You clearly have no idea what the Masonic order or illuminati are.

Was a member for 5 years. They were the biggest group of pedos and weirdo's ever. It was the best 5 years of my life. I looked and looked for another lodge to join after I moved but no luck.