ITT: wikipedia pages clearly written by the artist themselves

ITT: wikipedia pages clearly written by the artist themselves

too lazy to look for specifics but loads of obscure riot grrrl feminist punk scene types read like that

>It is considered to be a pioneering album of the vaporwave genre
My fucking sides

you underestimate the autism of vaporwave fans, they're fucking awful

it reminds me of the shit that gets added in videogame wikipedia articles but at least there isn't an article for "best music ever" yet

to be fair it is for vaportrap

It is in the "industry" sense

what game?

Metal Gear Solid 2.

to be fair the themes are generally correct, but I'm just sick of these articles written by literal autists in a basement felating over every single gameplay detail and updating that fucking embarrassing "greatest videogames ever" page.

lol the "reception" section straight up sounds like they're talking in 3rd person

it sounds like a pretty autistic thing to care about in the first place desu user but I don't browse Sup Forums anymore so who knows

I wouldn't call the game itself a masterpiece (that's what 5 is) but the themes can still be very poignant still to this day. Kojima knows what the fuck is up dude. He's a smart boi.

it actually does explore those themes pretty fucking well. scarily well in some moments. let alone in a 2001 video game.

>that's what 5 is

This girl was my roommate freshman year of college and this section of her Wikipedia page gets me every single time

I wish I had Blank Banshee's godtier jawline

you actually come across as more autistic than your example DESU
I mean have you actually played it? MGS2 totally justifies that level of depth in the article.

It was "realised" on January 23, 2015. It wasn't released, it wasn't even realized, it was realised. This girl is going places.

nah it was definitely written by a nerdy 17/18 yr old who doesn't know much about music and thinks vaporwave is a revolutionary cultural movement

>It was realised

What an unbelievably generic looking faggot

>5
>masterpiece
lmao

5 is the best MGS game and you know it

>horseies
>god-tier secret ending
>great characters
>setting is great
>stealth is 10/10
>shit never gets old

Besides maybe 3, I think it's the perfect MGS game. Prove me wrong faggot.

Fuck you faggot he's gorgeous, my husbando

you're defending a website like Wikipedia having a fucking RateyourGames chart on it

are you fucking serious

Nigga MGS2 explores all of that and more, and it's only become more relevant as time goes on. Read some fucking Kierkegaard.

5 is easily the gameplay peak of the series, and it's not even close.

It got changed but years ago I read the wikipedia page of Syd from Odd Future and the way it got into unimportant personal shit was a pretty obvious indicator that she wrote that herself. Went on about how at some point she was so depressed that she wouldn't even attend basketball practice.

to be real, it doesn't matter anyway

>She goes from Led Zappelin and Alice in Chains to Future, Drake, Laura Pausini and Shakira...

the list goes on!

holy shit the whole article is awfully obvious.

>She began singing and performing in kindergarten. When she was just eight years old her acting teacher saw a glimmer of talent in her, which led to booking her first role on an off-Broadway play called "The End of You".

>That sense of determination followed throughout high school. She would trek everyday from Rockland County, where she moved when she was eleven, to Midtown Manhattan to attend the Professional Performing Arts High School. At first, she was a vocal major, but then switched to drama her sophomore year.

Kill yourself

The last 1/3 of the game is missing

What does Kierkegaard have ti do with MGS2?

Not being an asshole, genuinely interested. Have read much Kierkegaard but have never played a single Metal Gear game