(Pic unrelated)

(Pic unrelated)

Long story short, I want to die but I don't want to commit suicide. It's not that I'm scared. I worry about the social stigma of being that guy who killed himself and the repercussions my friends and family would face.

So the question is... what's a good way to die without offing myself. I thought about hiring a hitman on myself.

kill a bunch of people. the cops will shoot you eventually

>this guy learned nothing from GTA

You could go to the gay bar and get some aids. No need to thank me.

If I'm concerned with the memory of myself I'm leaving then why the fuck would I want to murder someone so everyone remembers me as a homicidal maniac.

get eaten by shark

Make it look accidental. Like dive under your car jack or forget to turn the gas of.

get a rifle.
sling rifle on your back.
go to a crowded public place and walk around with your hands in your pickets.
when the police show up don't take your hands out of your pockets.

they will help you die quickly.

Hmmm... not a bad idea.

*pockets not pickets

All great ideas. I'm gonna load a bowl and contemplate these ideas like a gentleman with a pipe in my hand, slowly rubbing my chin while I stare out of the fogged up window of my study.

Just do lots of risky stuff until something leads to your death. Sky dive. Climb cliffs. Race cars. etc.

You might even have fun and decide to live.

Yeah, thats not terrifying at all.

jump off a building and the ground will help you

You forget the caveat? Can't look like suicide.

This is pretty cool actually

Dubs 'o truth

Get laid and get over your bullshit. If that doesnt work OD always seemes like a nice way to go. Getting drunk gives plausible accident for most thins get drunk and drown get drunk and fall out a window or down the stairs options are limited only by your imagination. If you get real creative you could end up with a darwin award

How is that not a bad idea, faggot? I thought you were worried about the social stigma and the repercussions?

I have thought about this as well. Best way IMO depends on how much money you have. But you are going to die anyway so just get a bunch of credit cards. Think of something crazy like adventourous and go do it. People will think you are exploring the world. Go climb some crazy mountain, you will die. Go get fucked up in some crazy bar and start shit. Go to a Russian owned bar in Thailand and fuck one of the girls and throw her ass out, you will die. Go buy a boat and try to sail somewhere, you will die. You can get creative with this shit, it's not that hard. You will have fun first and you will die. And who knows you might even find yourself and a new calling. Hopefully you don't realize it right as a Russian gangsters knife perforates your windpipe. Best wishes random citizen.

I don't want it to look like suicide. If I "go surfing" and get eaten by sharks... I'll be remembered as the guy who got eaten by sharks while surfing.

Be an hero user!

Don't forget to add the fedora to increase euphoria. Then just swallow a big glass bowl that way they can say you went out taking a fat rip.

BRILLIANT SIR!

I dont understand why people dont do this.

>you want to kill yourself
>still giving a fuck.

my nigga, sell drugs or some shit. become a kingpin. Hell, maybe you make yourself semi successful by selling drugs and doing illegal shit and it makes you want to live again.. just dont be an faget

What if I BECOME a Russian gangster? I'm sure to die quickly because I suck at being a badass.

This is another good idea. Join up with Triple Canopy or some low rent PMC. Go to some shit whole and die. With your shit skills and penchant for drugs, death will likely come quick.

Thanks user very inspiring

That would take some time. Plus you lack the trait of being a Russian. But trying to join them will definitely get you killed, now you're thinking!

Get outta here blackie

What if I go to Moscow and pretend to be a Russian gangster? That'll really pisss em off enough to wack my ass.

Old age?

name of the girl?

Now I'm really confused.

Alabama Deer. It sucks googling her cuz hunting pages pop up.

Go to syria and fight isis it will be dope might even make the news if you pit down some of those animals before they blow you up. Alternativly southside Chicago and Gary are practically warzones just stay out late and flash lots of cash then be dumb when you get mugged

Start robbing banks. Eventually you will be confronted by cops. Suicide by cop.

Go to tijuana, buy some nembutal at the pet store, burn your identification, buy a beer or liquor, drink half, put the nembutal in it, drink it, you will die painlessly. It happens so much, they take the bodies and grind it up for tacos, no questions asked.

The scence from Die Hard comes to mind. "Fuck Niggers" (Chicago) or "Fuck Mohammed" (Syria) sandwich board and walk down the street. This might be a little on the nose and look like a suicide.

I've thought about ghosting quite a lot. Thousands of people go missing everyday. Lots of secluded places and plenty of animals to clean the corpse. I'm not totally against it.

If you're thinking this way im going to guess you're quite young. I actually thought the same way when i was a teenager and was afraid to talk about my problems or face them because of that.

Depression is a very powerful mental illness but you can think your way out. It comes down to logic, if your brain is sick, how can you trust what you want is what you really want. Wanting to kill yourself is a clear sign of error as the circuit in your brain responsible for self preservation is not working. Now that could be dopamine could be seratonin it's hard to know. That's why a lot of people need to try a few medications before they find something that works, but almost everybody finds something that gives them the first push, if they need it and then you learn how to do the rest.

You're not alone with these issues and there's much better options then killing yourself. You can always do that but once you do it that's it. You won't care, you'll be dead but your parents will never be able to get over the loss of a kid. doesn't matter how it happens.

Your way out is through your doctor. Get the right treatment and sort your shit. If you leave it too long youll wind up with a personality disorder and that's much harder to treat. Sooner you sort this the easier it'll be for you, and being an inpatient isn't really that difficult as they generally give you lots of benzos untill the anti depressant kicks in. Pro tip, get gp to proscribe you xanax before you go in to hospital, they won't take you off it untill you're settled and then they'll taper you off.

As soon as you mention suicide your doctor will give you all the xanax you need to be chill and if you're as young as i think you are hospital is the best place you can go for this.

Not quite young but not old either. Late 20's.
Yeah so I have depression and have the urge to drive my fucking piece of shit car off the bridge on my way to work every fucking morning.

I was trying to keep this semi/quasi positive/comedic with the death suggestions... so fuck you!

My abusive shit of a mother died a few years back
My Fiancee died a year earlier.
My older sister that I hadn't spoken to in a decade died a year before that.
And that's just the major events.

My life is shit... so what if I want to die dude.

This option is not available in my profession. It would only make things worse (prescription drugs/stigma). If make me feel trapped and want to anhero even more. (Not OP)

go to a ghetto area and bother some gang people. like really bother them. do something that will get you shot by them (call them gay or insult their mothers and sisters). that way they kill you and luckily those guys will be off the streets.

Then why give a fuck about your reputation? you'll be dead and forgotten anyway just like everybody else.

you want your last moments to be as easy as possible not filled with the most intense pain you can feel. You wont give a fuck about your reputation when a shark debowls you.

Just do loads of drugs or a suicide bag if you're fully intent on doing it but no job is worth your mental health and you won't be able to appreciate that until you get your mental health back.

You are the only one that can solve your problems but if you haven't made a solid crack at treatment for a few years you're defiantly making a mistake

didn't see the not op when i wrote my last message.

No job is worth your mental health and if shit breaks you fix it. Depression is just like any other crazy it makes you think you want shit you don't. You can let it win or you can win. If you listen to it and die thats it. At least try treatment and see what happens, depression is not schizophrenia and you can always find a way of keeping it form you employer. If your depression isn't sorted within a few years kill yourself then but at least try first

I'm going to smoke another joint. Ye should do the same

My "job" is not just a job as corny as that sounds. And is worth more than my mental health. So many people depend on me. Sucks to be dead on the inside and have the intelligence to realize I am in an "unwinnable" situation.

Car accident do it late at night so they assume you fell asleep at the wheel.

Join the army they might even be good and might make you feel better be a medic and help people

I just read about a Cop who did that but he shot himself while he was crashing. Like, he didn't think they would figure that out? Learn from his mistakes OP.

Dumbfuck being dumb.....hmm. It is sad when shitposting is no longer an art.

If a lot of people depend on you then they probably need your mental health. Don't be a coward and not even try. The stigma is pretty much gone with depression and as it would be a pr nightmare, most places won[t fire you.

Really tho if people depend on you and you even care about them slightly, how can you allow a mind that isn't working properly to be in a position like that. Dont let your shit spill on everybody elses cake

if you go into treatment some of the first stuff they'll teach you is being mindful of your emotions. If you're feeling dead on the inside and want to kill yourself that is as emotion you need to understand. If you don't figure this shit out it's going to come out in your dealings with other people. You'll be a lot quicker to anger. If you can't see the value in your own life and you're doing a job that others lives depend on how can you see the value in their life sub conscientiously when it comes down to a split second decision.

If you don't deal with your emotions they're going to get worse and you're going to do things you regret and that will cause more bad emotions and another classic cycle of depression continues

Most of the people here probably have borderline personality disorder or emotional instability personality disorder.

Both develop from long term depression and trauma and the usual shit. It's a difficult thing to deal with but it is possible if you can get Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and the right drugs

**Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder

>pic related

Just leave and start a new life. They will obviously miss you anyways, and by the sounds of it you already are trying to stay alive. Doesnt matter what way you die. They'll still look at you the same- in a lot of ways. So just start over. New ID. NEW PLACE

Hi, i'm almost 14 years old and i'm going into my freshmen year of highschool. i've been through a lot of shit for the young person i am. but there are so many things that can make you happy. i was on the verge of suicide before i realized some of the shit that made me happy. i really feel like you should find some stuff that makes you happy. finding a way to get yourself killed while making it not seem you did it to your self is even stupider and retarded in the sense it's in. all i'm saying is try and find new things to do or get people to talk to like friends. also i know im young but i was probably/most definitely the smartest person in my graduating class, whilst proving teachers and administrators wrong and also teaching my science teacher about rocket science. i may even graduate high school early.

A 14 year old giving advice on life is friggin hilarious. Good bait.

This. If you leave the gas on your burners on in your house for an hour, hour and some change and then turn on a light or have some kind of spark to ignite the gas (that isn't obvious that you tried to spark) you'll be good

live dangerously instead.

you'll either die or become a god.

I wonder how many of the dudes who do this stuff professionally are cripplingly suicidal.

Insulin od
24 hours after death the insulin is undetectable, so just make sure they don't find you for a day.

Kek

time to go on an adventure op

14 year old brains are compleatly different to anyone over 25. your brain is malleable and growing still. You're a child, a lil baba.

What you went through is shit but since you're getting yourself sorted, and you'll need pretty much always do that to some degree, you won't have to worry about personality disorders.
You have to be very careful tho, if you've already dealt with suicidal ideation at your age then your brain is pretty fucked up. Don't worry tho, you're probably smart and most people are incredibly stupid and incompetent. Depression is difficult and it sucks balls but the sooner you start treating it the better it turns out. There's no cure for stupidity but there is for the conditions that can cause depression at your age

Trusy me, fake your own death (drowning) and move to a different country

Instead of spending money for hitman, use money for fake passport

Worked like a charm for me

op maybe you just haven't moved on from your fiancee's death try to go out and do more things and most likely get treatment go to bars go on places you have never seen before find your old friends try changing jobs if you can

holy shit...

do you miss your family?