HEEM NO BULLY EDITION

welcome to heem

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/12/14260278/bloody-elbow-town-hall-the-rules-and-regulations-of-the-site
youtube.com/watch?v=sKqX7wCjQec
ufc.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=AL2ampi5uqs&t=3794s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for the_Hoff

Hew da fook is that guy?

They did the same thing to Brock as they did to BJ. As former champions, let them come back after a losing streak and years off and put them up against the number 10 ranked guy. Nothing wrong with it.

What a shite card that was!

Hey bro, BJ for sure has this shit in the bag next time. Bring in Siver goddammit!

discuss.

As I expected, this was the saddest thing I ever seen. It was like a fighter in his prime picking fights at retirement home.

Was BJ shook?

He was fucking demolished. Herb Dean would stop the fight in the first round.

>over half of heem shilled for BJ by sub for days

Sad!

Bandwagon fan, people have been following the_hoff before the internet was even a thing and you had to send letters to gain updates. What gives you the right, casual. It's like I'm on Reddit

>bj had a chance

Don't understand why I've seen people saying it could've been stopped in the first? It was sad but that's no grounds to stop a fight

Because Herb's middle name is "early stoppage", I wouldn't stop i either.

Also, Jon Jones is never winning another fight in the UFC again.

It was mostly americans though. I think they just wanted their legend back. LMAOING @ his record.

so now they dont even have to poke the eye, if they just extend the arm and have their fingers out and pointing towards the opponent its a foul?

>I like Dana White, I don’t have anything against him. I remember when he used to carry my bags. Now he’s such a tough guy. All I got to say is this, ‘Why everytime Conor McGregor go out there and fight, Dana White makes more money than Conor McGregor when Conor McGregor go out there and fight.’

Hmmm, really makes you think...

I wonder if BJ even trained at all for it or if he just cashed the check knowing he would get BTFO. He certainly doesn't look like he trained. He looks like a fucking potato at 145.

Yes

DC was practically giddy last night when talking about the rule change.

That's what I was thinking. He was running out of money, his record is already shit, and he's already considered a legend, so why not make some more.

>He was running out of money
EL EM AY OH
BJ is literally the richest fighter in MMA ever, his family owns like half of Hilo
He does this because he's fucking crazy as shit, not for the paycheck
Newfags

bj's an american?

fell asleep last night just before the yair- bj fight
watched just now and damn that was sad, i knew yair would win but he fucked bj really good

heem is meme kicking the new mma?
is a new martial arts born?

Yes.

i can't wait to be dead

that new ring girl is an embarrassment every part of her is fake

DUDE LOOK AT THIS PHOTO OF MY ASS IMPLANTS

>caring about ring girls

What are you fucking gay?

>I care about the chemical composition of part of a bitch I'll never ever touch

Nice headliner lmao

>WME

lmao... nice

Just got round to watching the Penn and Rodriguez fight, i knew Yair would win but god damn he kicked the shit out of BJ Penn

>Grasso vs Herrig

Herrig is a known roider nasty bitch.I am genuinely worried about Grasso this time

PVZ beat her, Grasso'll be fine

nothing to be discussed my man

>nasty bitch
she's pretty hot 2bh

Early stoppage

she has a manface and a roidbody

objectively shes ugly af

BJ's parents are loaded. The reason he's so damn good at grappling is because he had 1 on 1 BJJ lessons as a kid.

I need a link.

bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/12/14260278/bloody-elbow-town-hall-the-rules-and-regulations-of-the-site

Be careful heem

He had eight hours of lessons a day one on one for three years. "oh my god BJ Penn is so good you guys!" That fucker had advantages everyone else could only dream of. Fuck BJ Penn.

>"Fighter X is a pussy" will not fly here. Ever.

I want to belt that "man" in the jaw. What a fucking cuck.

Lets just agree that Mackenzie Dern is best girl

Her and Erick Silva could get career ending injuries and I genuinely wouldn't mind.

>posted on heem over 15 hours a day ever day for the past two years
>still sub par memer
Not a good feel lads

double dubs of truth

>Joanna will retire before Dern gets that title shot

Cap this.

We can't agree with that

>he wanted BJ to die in the cage

I remember reading the rules of /r/mma once

It was literally no fun allowed.Why should I post somewhere where you cant point that X fought like a faggot or Y is a meme

Sue me.

What an awful start to UFC in 2017

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>Moraga ruined my bet

fucking midgets I swear

You know there's a problem when the preprelims are spicier than the main card.

i fucking hate this bitch and her goofy face, her goofy faggot ass nickname, her boring 115lbs womens paced wrestle fucking fighting style and her shit eating grin. Just seeing her fucking stupid moonman face makes me angry
Carla was complaining the other day on twitter about fighter pay and how she had to sell her Ultimate fighter Harley to make ends meet meanwhile she bought a celebratory $1000 ice cream and like three vacations after her win all whilst fighting once a year max. It triggered the fuck out of me
When based polish goblin told her to wipe that stupid grin off her face and then slapped the shit of her it made me so happy.
Sorry for the rant i just fucking hate Carla Esparza

>judging prioritised damage over control
>we got to watch a senior citizen be murdered

Today was a good day.

I told you for half a fucking week that Pettis/Lauzon/Ansaroff/Yair was the free money parlay and you still bet on Moraga.

you seem to suffer from shit taste

I got also Harris and Oleinik right. Fuck Moraga and fuck Pettis too, because that fight was also a snoozefest

Grasso is my favourite white fighter.

Pettis to get dummied again

Slut

Man, fuck reddit

lol these people must have grown up in fun households

This video got better with age
youtube.com/watch?v=sKqX7wCjQec
Joe Rogan btfo

Motherfucker goofed my picks, all the others got correct

I think it's more that BJ's other fights fell out and they figured they could give the rising prospect a likely win over a name opponent.

Well considering Dern isn't even in the UFC and Joanna plans to retire after 2018, then yes

If Dern wins one more fight by sub they'll pick her up immediately.

>tfw RoganWatch is kill

why it was the best thing on youtube

It's still retarded that some elite fighters in their weight class don't even make enough to train full time at a quality gym though.
People say "Oh but nobody is paying to see them" but the entire roster aside from Conor and Honda should be making 10/10 if that's the case.

Pettis's fall looks much worse on paper. He finished Bendo and Gilbert early, but it's not like he was dominating them. People overlooked RDA when he was getting his title shot. His loss to Alvarez was questionable, would have been easily a win under the new scoring. He never should have gone to 145. He was overhyped as a champ and has since lost close fights to really good opponents.

>all the others
>3
lol

>implying you'd have that dedication if you were loaded

ufc.com/

that picture

Still she would need like 4 or even more wins in the UFC to get the title shot, divsion matured a bit and those women will need bigger win streaks over time to get to fight for the belt. That could very well take over 2 years

She won't retire anytime soon

that card is good though

>Ankle tattoo

INTO

THE

TRASH

38 isn't even old

Dan Henderson fought till he was 48

Whats the real reason?

Is Ngannou going to retire Arlovski?

i think she wants to have a baby, they're planning on setting the world record for the person with the longest face ever

What does BJ stand for?

youtube.com/watch?v=AL2ampi5uqs&t=3794s

this is also good

at 46:00

>Someone who looks like a world champion kickboxer
>the fuken speed is retarded

Rogan backbedalled hard like this never happened but he managed to be even more slimy than Edmond,which is a very hard achievement

jedrzejczyk has stars on her cankles

desu he was correct in saying that Ronda fighting was a cultural event.

Beyond JUST

Baby Jay.

different people age differently plus BJ started much younger.