This is a 4 time and current ballon d'or winner. Say something nice about him

This is a 4 time and current ballon d'or winner. Say something nice about him.

there's like six guys on the field, who is who

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

TSUUU

tsuuu

diving twat

>Manlets

Will they ever learn ?

He's already like 6'2

That's what makes it fun.
I mean, if he truly was a manlet it would be somewhat understandable. His confidence issues get me every time.
Showed and told my girlfriend about that tip-toeing some time ago and now she refers to him as 'that tip-toe guy'. Good times...

Overrated piece of shit diva.

>run into someone on purpose
>dive and beg for a penalty
I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

literal GOAT of all time

TBF I'd do the same if the players next to me went tippy toe first.

webm of him getting mad and throwing the ball at the defender pls

Football outside England is fucking disgusting. Why do we pretend otherwise?

I watched Liverpoo hoof it to the sky for 10 minutes straight yesterday. Don't criticize the better leagues, Mohammad Nigel.

*Manchester United

All this...sounds made up

>ballon d'or winner.

Why can't you fucks just say MVP?

Ronaldo probably learnt this move from Steven Gerrard desu

>mfw faggots try to tell me this fuck is even on benzema's level

>captain material

Give that shit to Pepe

he's like the spoiled child of football

just sort of wordlessly assumes the captaincy out of feverish need to be the best and no one cares to challenge him and deal with his shit

POGGED

he doesn't have a manlet complex, that's for sure
look how tall he is in team photos

The weak shouldn't fear the strong

>none from his United days

Bet Roy Keane/Sir Alex would've fucked him up proper for doing that gay shit

Pmsl made my day

I'd actually watch soccer if it wasn't for all the diving. Any teams that I could follow that don't rely on such a cheap tactic to win?

Low division, barely professional, teams.

You always going to see diving since it originates from poorly designed rules

tsuboi

>yfw Goatnaldo was only once booked for diving in his 8 years in Spain

how does he keep getting away with it

No one would watch La Liga if Ronaldo and Messi weren't playing

1) Ronaldo gets his yellow cards rescinded
2) I'm sure I heard a ref that actually sent him off then got demoted/never picked for La Liga again

because the vast majority of time he dives for 25-30m free kicks and the refs know that he would've blasted that shit into the wall/over the bar so no harm done either way. important dives are done by others.

>1 defender webm

Yes, the ref that gave him straight red for his chimp-out vs Bilbao (which meant 3 game ban) was first suspended for a month, then demoted and was never set in charge of another Real Madrid game.

How dare he give a legitimate red card to Halal superstar? Does he not know how Ronaldo's absence influences club's ticket sale and his reputation?

he is not as pathetic as >poop

TSUUUUUUUUUUU

Women's football

>cheap tactic
lol. youre a bigger bitch than any diver. but anyway, diving isnt prevalent enough as some like to believe.

the weak should fear the pog

unfortunately it's the same with the Champion's League

there is no way Ronaldo would ever be sent off, no matter what shit he pulls

>he even does it next to the tallest man in the world
okay that made me laugh

When he gets calls like this i can't blame him for trying.

The one and only GOAT.

>more commercial. less playing time. more time outs

Was he even cautioned for that? Why are refs such pussies?

>tfw the cross is too high to tap it in and the defender is actually marking you

Why don't we let the man himself to explain us his three most outstanding strengths?

Can't believe people unironically rate this fraud. I mean I understand memesters and ebin trolls but there are people that believe he's even the best player ever. Do they even know how to football?! REEEEEEEEE

why did he thinking jumping on the defender would help?

>most people on here have never played competitive sports, so they don't know that feel when dealing with retarded teammates

no wonder why you autists hate Ronaldo

Soccer has always been my favorite sport, but the diving makes it very, very difficult to watch. The fact is, until players are consistently penalized for diving, the sport will continue to be plagued by this sort of thing.

This is true, but be honest, how often do we see such a blatant dive? I think most Burgers exaggerate the amount of dives they see so they can get out their >hurr durr divegrass meme. And additionally, I have the feeling that the most disgusting and obvious dives are always committed by the same handful of players. Ronaldo is one of the though, I can't describe how much I hate this faggot for this. Ballon d'or my ass.

>that faggot has more balloon doors than Zidane and Ronaldo
>has 4 (four) more BdO's than Andres Iniesta
>is the favourite to win the BdO next year again because Barcelona is too shit to win the CL this time and they've already bottled the spanish league
For those of you who didn't get the memo, this is it. This sport is officially dead.

For all the attention Messi/Ronaldo get, Iniesta is so fucking underrated in comparison its almost ridiculous. At his highest level he's just as good as either if not better at times.