Sup Sup Forums I'm considering suiciding next week due to all the shit that happened to me recently and it's the last...

Sup Sup Forums I'm considering suiciding next week due to all the shit that happened to me recently and it's the last chance for me to do most of the things I always wanted to do.
Anyone can give me tips on making games? Not the typical ones, but a text-adventure type game? Any YouTube channels that could do it that You'd recommend?
Can greentext story if any of You are interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

twinery.org/
auntiepixelante.com/twine/
itch.io/games/tag-twine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey I probably wouldn't kill myself. if I were you I would get off Sup Forums for a bit, and go do some push-ups. Find something that makes u happy. Shit happens to everyone, if you kill yourself you're a pussy. I don't think you're a pussy. I think you're in a bad situation that will eventually get better, and if it doesn't get better. Find a way to obtain some money and relocate.

I haven't visitted Sup Forums since a few months, just thought I'd ask here because I don't want to worry anyone else.

look up twine
twinery.org/
auntiepixelante.com/twine/

don't kill yourself.

be better than how i turned out.

you'll be okay.

here are some examples of what you can do with twine

itch.io/games/tag-twine

I'd like to hear a green text if you're still down

Looks pretty cool tbh, is there any size limit in those games? As if I wanted to create a game that'd take like an hour to go through?

Hey let me here the green text story (I'm the first user who replied, back for some help for you), here is mine without green text or grammar or punctuation

TBH after browsing /b for the first time in a year I'm low key thinking about killing myself too lmao. I forgot how cancer this is.

I've had some bad lows. I got off all social media and only talked to like 3-4 friends for years. I focused on myself and hit the gym and played some Xbox and went to college with no money in my
Bank account, and then reached out to family across the country after I buried myself in debt for a decent degree. Lucky for
Me they cared. I hadn't talked to them since high school. Im
In about 25k worth of debt and still have a year left for my degree.When I got in decent shape I started going to clubs and mouth raping some decent looking drunk hoes to boost confidence.
Now I have a tinder, still lift and smash random hoes 2 times a month. But before that I went 3 years a virgin after ex gf shit. I could have smashed but I was too
Much of a pussy. It gets better. Just takes time, but it's honestly worth it even though it doesn't seem like it. Stay strong.

talk to someone irl about suicide
learn python

Aight then
Since I was born I could remember only the bad stuff that happened to me
>be me, 2, freezing my hands in the snow so now I have a shitty bloodflow
>be me, 2 again, slipping on the playground and got a hole below my lower lip
>life seems to go decent for the next few years
>time to fuck everything up
>be me, now 11
>everyone from the family (aunts, cousins etc) move out of the city, except for my parents
>friends go to a different school
>literally nobody to talk to
>the only thing that kept me smiling was our dog
>summer holiday starts
>parents at work, grandpa fishing and grandma doing the dishes
>dog laying on the floor right before the entrance door
>he never did that before
>sit next to him for a while, go to my parents' bedroom to take some chocolate after that
>coming out, sit next to the dog again
>he starts vomitting blood
>my grandma runs to me and says to get into the room and stop crying
>next day the dog couldn't even stand on his own legs
>he was put to sleep that day
>next few months of literally nothing
>new school, grandpa started giving me sweets whenever I came home and got a good grade
>seeing him smile is the only thing that mattered to me
>ff a year
>early january
>pretty late at night, grandpa starts feeling bad
>calls an ambulance
>grandpa gets taken to a hospital
>my parents don't want to tell me how bad the situation really is
>summer holiday starts
>literally week after that my aunts come to us from the hospital
>hear them talking with my grandma, mom also gets out of the room
>eating cornflakes and watching the tv
>aunt comes into the room and says "Don't cry, everything will be okay"
>realize what happened

Python if you giving yourself a short timeframe.
C++ if your in it for the long haul.

Alternatively c# for win applications(no cross platforming), uses a framework called XNA which is an easy to use wrapper for DirectX. With some experience you can mock up little indy games stupid fast with it. This is probably the most ideal route for someone just getting into the swing of things. It also has the advantage of learning a bit about pointers, and using unmanaged code to transition into c++ if you ever choose to. Plus the Unity engine is easier to interact with for beginners in my opinion.

What do you know already? Do you have any experience, with, say, web dev? You can write a pretty easy text adventure in vanilla JS.

same thing

My mom died and before she died she told me that she'd be pissed if she saw me on the other side sooner than she needed to. So that's what's stopped me from killing myself. I'm sure your grandpa would feel the same way if you were able to ask him. Please don't kill yourself

That's what has*

Cont.
>couldn't smile for the next few years at all
>met a girl recently
>didn't have any hopes because she has a bf
>she had a shit past aswell
>after some time we start talking everyday
>one day she tells me she loves me
>tell her I love her aswell
>she mentions she still has a bf tho so that's pretty bad for her
>we keep talking for some time
>I realized I might make them break up, decided to take a break from everything
>didn't turn the pc on, didn't do literally anything but breathing
>considering suicide already
>checking if she sent me any messages
>she said she wanted to jump off the roof but she didn't do it because her bf said he's crying
>tell her I'm sorry for taking the break and I don't want her to do anything stupid
>she argues with her bf pretty much everyday but for some reason they are still together
>yesterday
>we play and laugh as usual
>she has to go out with one of her dogs
>aight.jpg
>few minutes later she told me her dad took her laptop
>he thought she stole some money from him
>she doesn't want to come back home
>tell her she'll have to eventually
>she's back home one hour later
>her dad screams at her that she's stupid and useless
>tell her to stop being sad because she's making me cry and worried
>"at least you won't have to worry once I'm gone"
>tell her to stop thinking about suicide
>"sorry for bothering then"
She went off after that, I don't think I can handle my life if I lose her now.
That's the greentext for You all, quite bad one, sorry I guess.

I have literally no knowledge at all, but it's not like I've got anything else to do now.

If you're super lazy op, you could always just try to use visual basic. If it's just a text-based game it should work

I just wanted to create a text game that I could spend some time on, nothing else really.

Visual basic is the easiest one to learn how to do, but it's hard to create a memory system if I remember correctly. If you want a bunch of branching paths, you'll probably end up doing shitloads of copying and pasting if you don't want to spend the time creating the code for it to remember your choices

[This is python 2, different than python 3]

def game_area_one():
what you want to do

def game_area_two():
what you want to do

(defining functions. You can do the same idea for winning, losing, dying, etc. Basically any action)

print "game intro, say stuff"
choice = raw_input("Store an answer: ")
if choice == "something":
game_area_one()

elif:
game_area_two()

else:
maybe another function.

maybe you want to implement a save file. look up a python 2 file operation guide.
this isn't perfect by all means, but it might help get you started if you are serious. Check out "Learn Python the Hard Way"

you can't reap the profits of your very own game if you off yourself OP. keep on keeping on.

If I wanted to learn python, should I start with python 2 or 3? Are they that much different?

OP if you give me your kik ill walk you through how to make a simple program. Python 2 is better imo but each to his own.

or Tox, i can talk to you on tox if you have that.

Dude,

This is realy first world problems..
Go make a trip
Find another dog. In a shelter (they realy need you) (try to get an old one, give him some confort)
Find a hobby..
Make money
fuck hookers..
Make more money
Fuck better hookers
Became a legend..

It's 4 a.m. for me and I barely had any sleep, I'll be going off now probably.
If I make any progress I'll come back later this week if any of You will actually be around at that time. Good night, thanks for stopping by.

Good luck OP

Dont do it user. Your grandpa loved, your parents loved you, even your fucking dog loved you. And now you have a girl that loves you. A girl. That is what most anons, including me, would give anything to have.

Yeah you have gotten hurt on several ocasions, but that happens to everyone bro. I broke my head twice on my childhood, neraly died choking on an apple when I was 2, broke my arm at 10, and thats not mentioning my respiraotory system, wich is shittier beyond shit.

That kind of stuff happens to everyone, even the deaths of loved ones. I remember when my grandpa died. Holly fuck did that hurt. Still cant look at a picture of him without crying, but I also feel happy, that he is better now, wherever he is.

user there are so many wonderful things you must have in your life. And even if you think there arent, you can always make new ones. Start practicing a sport, learn a new language, help that girl, she sure seems like she needs it.

user dont kill yourself. Go on for us.