Pros and cons of dating older women? I'm 19 dating a 26 yo, havent seen The downside yet, im in fucking heaven...

Pros and cons of dating older women? I'm 19 dating a 26 yo, havent seen The downside yet, im in fucking heaven. Share your thoughts

There is absolutely no cons to dating older women outside of the ones that already come with dating in general. They're the best, hands down.

>24
>Met a 45 year old woman off of Craigslist when I was 22
>Been in an adult nursing relationship with her for the past 2 years
>still date and do other couple stuff outside of ANR time
>fresh breastmilk, plenty of sex, don't pay rent living with her, and go to all sorts of punk and rock concerts daily
>alienated away my friends and family

OP you don't see the downside because you consider 7 years older an older woman. That is still age appropriate. Come back and talk when she's old enough to be your mom.

don't know why daily is at the end of the concerts line, ignore that.

You're an idiot. Dating "older" women means women over 40. All you're doing is dating a woman from your generation who's slightly further along in life who just happens to be older than you.
Also, she's at the age where she's getting insecure about herself (more so) and likes telling her friends that she is dating a 19 year old because it makes her feel hotter and sexier than her (probably) fat friends. Don't get too attached, user.
>friendly advice from your Uncle user, who's >been around a bit and has been fucked over >more than a few times

>26
>older woman

sigh i'm getting old

she has nothing to offer you biologically and will rape you financially/ suck out your drive and initiative. Just don't get her pregnant and enjoy the sex. When she starts talking about kids and shit just dump her. When you're 35-40 find a nice 18 year old and get her pregnant. Until then wrap it up.

When I was 13, I had sex with a super attractive drunk 19 year old I met at a party.

I haven't looked back. I loved older women. I've been dating them steadily my whole life. That means when I was 19, I was fucking girls in their 40s. It's been a trend I've kept going.

Now that I'm 27, I want to stress that there area lot of perks, but I've finally come to see there are some downsides.

1. A lot of the time, you're their "trophy." You're basically an object for her to show off to her friends and to the rest of the world as a signifier that she's something special since she can "pull young guys."

2. A lot of those girls still have a lot of growing up to do, which is part of the reason they're attracted to young guys. Very seldom do you find wealthy, well-adjusted women looking for twenty-somethings to hook up with.

3. A relationship is pretty impossible. The age difference makes things too difficult and, at the end of the day, even if you could pull a relationship off you won't be able to have sex in 10 - 20+ years.

4. Believe it or not, older women are more likely to have disease and not tell you about it. That's how I caught HPV. (Yes I was wearing a condom)

5. She'll never see you as an equal. The relationship kind of takes on a nurturing one, which can be attractive for a young man, but it doesn't really serve well for making decisions or plans together because she won't take you seriously.

I've dated like over 50 older women / milfs / cougars / pumas / whatevers in my life. That's just my observations.

I'm 19 dating a 37 year old and it is the best relationship I've ever had.She does any sexual favor I ask her,does my laundry,supports my hopes and dreams,doesn't play games like younger woman,knows what she wants and is always faithful unlike every other younger woman i've dated.Dating older women is the route to go.

Like,I don't think I can ever go back to younger women.

>26
>Calls this an "older woman"

As others have said, you're dating someone within your generation just a few years older than you. You're not dating an older woman. You're dating a woman who's a little older than you.

you know what, this 19 year old is not a millenial, he's from the decade that will replace the millenials. a curious animal.

hey user, what's it like to communicate to a "older woman" millenial from your perspective of being younger, meaning you can't look down on her with utter disgust?

Here is the "con" - there is probably something fucked up about her.

Don't take this the wrong way, but emotionally it is like you dating a 14 year old. Think about how fucking irritating that would be.

Assuming this went on long term, you are going to run into all kinds of problems as she hits her 30s.

Can vouch for that. I was fucking a 22 year old when I was 16 and she straight up said part of the appeal was how young I was. Worked out well in the end tho.
To be fair it's much more common to have the guy be older

these are pretty accurate.

I dated someone 13 years older than me at one point

>hey user, what's it like to communicate to a "older woman" millenial from your perspective of being younger, meaning you can't look down on her with utter disgust?

holy fuck you just blew my mind

How do you get into / pick up older woman?

Depends on your maturity level. I am pretty mature for 19 and my girlfriend has said it is like dating someone her age but in a younger persons body

yeah that is a lie

Go to a bar/club on ladies night. For the most part its all older women who will go after anything under 25 that walks through the doors.

keep in mind, most girls her age would be dating someone 25-32. So yeah.

what does she do for a living?

Believe what you want but it is the truth. Every woman is different

I know a 40 year old woman who is into 15-16 yr old boys :( But she can't really act on it anymore, like she could when she was in college.

Treat her like you would any other woman. If she's up for it and you're not a complete faggot, it'll work.
>treat women with respect regardless of their age and you'll pick them up lol wut

>Pros and cons of dating older women?
If they are post-menopausal you can't get'em preggo. It feels good to go bareback in their dry pussies.

What's the strategy

She works as a customer service representative for a company but she has a business degree. She is pretty smart but doesn't want to move to a big city to put that degree to use

no I'm telling you - it is a lie. you can be as mature as you want. And I believe you are. But that just isn't the same as being 26. There is a major experience gap, unless you've been like working a full time job since you were 12 or something.

Are you in college?

So just like any other woman, talk her up and such

How did you notice you had HPV?

this.
Dated a mid-later 20s something girl when I was 19-ish. Sex was phenomenal. She had her own place, and she was eager to please, and had the technique to do it. Gods, she was incredible.

I've had a pretty rough childhood since I was 6 so I've had a lot of intense and fucked up experiences that helped me transition into a more mature state of mind as I got older. I've been working since I was 16. No, I am still in highschool part time(had to drop out of full time to help my sick and disabled mom with bills.)

Any place other than bars or whatever to be on the search? How do you distinguish the open ones to like someone married who isn't looking for much

>dress somewhat sharp
>let them come to you
>talk to them casually, try to figure out what their angle is and play to it

Some like to play the mommy, some like to play the experienced woman who wants to show you the ropes, some are just looking for someone with alot of energy to fuck them senseless. Just find whichever you want the most and roll with it.

Honestly man I have been enjoying my relationship with her.We have had a few rough times like any normal couple does but for the most part we are very happy. I have plans to marry her after I complete highschool and before I go into the military

I think you need to be more aggressive than you think. Most older women aren't comfortable pursing a younger guy, since there is a bit of social stigma surrounding it. They might like the idea, but you need to be persistent.

ok, so here is the thing. there is a major power imbalance in your relationship. Please note, I'm not knocking it ok? When I was in my 20s I lived with a women in her 40s. So I've been there. but long term things like education and money are how you determine who your peers are.

Having to take care of your mom, drop out of highschool, and bust your ass in general are all super admirable. Is that something she can relate to? She sounds like someone who can't even sacrifice moving to a new city to further her career. Will she look down on you 3 years from now if you never get a college education? Do you both make the same amount of money?

How long have you been dating? Is she looking to start a family? Is she secretly looking for someone to take care of her?

I'm not knocking you, but remember she has a range of men to choose from - who are better educated, make more money, etc. What is it about you that makes you stick out.

This is if she has a good career btw

Pros- shit paid for
Don't have to work
Less games
Usually higher libido and open to new things
Genuinely likes you, not just with you for money

Cons- you're not in charge
If you stop taking care of your looks, she's gonna be pissed
If she wants a kid or a pet, it's happening
You better apologize, even if it's not your fault

do yourself a giant fucking favor. Don't get married until you are in your late 28s. Imagine if at 14 you had picked the person you were going to spend the rest of your life with.

especially not if you are going military. for the love of god don't get married.

Good advice right here

Talk to them. Be friendly to everyone, don't look like youre trying to pull them. Through conversation it'll become apparent who's interested in you.
Or, go to Milf Hunter or some other website meant to hook up cougars and young guys

I think we both have common goals/interests and I don't treat her like shit like every guy she has been with. She can relate to me busting my ass in general. She left home when she was like 16 cause her mom was a major crackhead and hustled her way to where she is today. No, she won't. She is very happy with me in general because we do have the same goals/interests and I am planning to go to college while in the military. No we don't. I make $8.50 a hour and she makes $10. We have been dating since Christmas time. No, we both agreed we don't kids and if we decided to change our minds we would make sure we would be financially stable to raise a child. Well it ain't gonna be me cause I make jack shit

Eh,yeah you are right. Marriage isn't going to be anytime soon though. I'm signing up for the military in like 2 years time

Just casual then

Trust me I am not going to marry her just because I said I planned to. If she turns into someone I'm not happy with I'll dump her before I go in

relationship nah, great for a fwb situation though; usually sexually awesome and more worldly experience, much can be learned; but i wouldn't get tied down if i were you.

That's my experience. The user above who said to be more aggressive may be correct when it comes to random hookups. Older women won't take you seriously if you sidle up and say "I'll bet you 100 bucks that you couldn't get all your clothes off in 30 seconds."

well cool, good luck

pls resbond. had sex with an euro milf without condom..

I got tested and I don't have STD. but blood work doesn't show HPV. are there visual signs or symptoms?