HIMYM

So i recently discovered this sitcom, How I Met Your Mother (i know i'm late please don't hurt me), and i fell in love with it. I finished the first 3 seasons in 2 weeks.

It's so funny and you feel connected to the characters you know, i love it.

Could you share your opinion sir ?

We meet the mother in the last season, than she dies, than Ted goes for Robin, who just divorced Barney

Cringy humor and shit ending

>that whole fucking finale

To be fair anyone saw it coming but goddamn did they screw it up worse than I thought they would.

Wow spoilers much??

Like most american shitcoms, 90% of the jokes are either:

a) character makes a bold assertion, second character reveals an incident from the first character's past that contradicts the assertion; or

b) character makes a bold assertion, and is immediately proved to be a hypocrite.

it's good if you're at a poor friends house and you're chilling doing something else with it in the background

>It's really good if you don't watch it
please make this meme stop

>fell in love
>3 seasons in 2 weeks
clearly you don't love it as much as you say. Should be a season a DAY or at least every two days.

seasons 1-4 are classic sitcomedy

seasons 5-9 will make you want to kill yourself and wonder where it all went wrong. but not really because it's obvious where it all went wrong

Marshalls father dies.

>Could you share your opinion sir ?
>I'll share the entire last season, ha ha, eat a dick.
What a little cunt you are.

I liked it, OP. Good for something fun to watch if you're bored.

Do yourself a favor and stop after season 4. Everything after that is pure shit

It's easily one of the worst shows ever made.

And noone cares.

I did
That episode ranks in my top five saddest of any show didn't hurt that I felt super special for figuring out there was a countdown midway through without internet spoilers
I was so proud I was even a good boy All that weekend and got double chicken tenders come monday

What kind of a countdown?

This. I knocked over the whole show within a week and wasn't even that fond of it.

ROBIN IS THE MOTHER

What? Throughout the episode things around them are counting down. Like a poster has a number on it then in the next scene a shirt will have e next one
Didn't know what it was counting down to though

Oh, didn't know about that, I just looked it up, neat gimmick.

This is a lie.
It's actually Ted. He has gender reasignment surgery and is both the mother and father.
Such a shitty ending.

I'd split that 1-5 and 6-9 actually, but yeah pretty much

There's still the occasional golden ep/moment, but mostly it's just not worth it