What's the worst way someone you knew died? Add their picture if you can, it puts context

What's the worst way someone you knew died? Add their picture if you can, it puts context.

Senior year of college. We had a big snow storm coming. School released early for Christmas. Friend was going across a bridge over a river when the car spun out on ice. Along comes semi truck. Car was was full of friends and gf on the way home for Christmas. He was last one out. Semi hits car and knocks him into freezing river. His gf reported the sound of him screaming for help as we was carried down the river. There was nothing they could do. They found his body 4 months later on a sand bar after the ice melted

That's gonna leave a mark

When I was a kid (20s) a friend of mine killed himself by shooting himself with a shotgun to the leg. His parents said he did that so he could have a viewing. Can you imagine the fucking pain from doing that? And you don't die until you're done bleeding out. He had been in a car crash, and his head was all fucked up, but still.

There are no graphic pictures....but I can only imagine after seeing gifs and webms and pictures of people getting hit by trains. My friend aaron commited suicide by getting hit by one. This is the only picture i could find.

best friend's gf's brother who i was also friends with was apparently suffering from an OD of some sort, so the friends he was with decided to dump him on the front yard of his parents house while they werent home and make it seem like their son tried to break into their home (by smashing a window and trashing the place)

odds are he would have lived if they dumped him at a hospital

so he laid out there all night and probably slowly died. he was 19

only upside is the people who did it got arrested and convicted of manslaughter iirc

jesus christ man....that actually reminds me of a episode of forensic files where these dudes "raped" this underage girl then pretty much did the same thing.

best part (not really) was my ex who was a selfish cunt tried to act like she was so close to my friend's gf's brother and that it really traumatized her. aka trying to steal the spotlight

what a fucking cunt. good thing is that was the beginning of the end and she went full retard after we broke up.

what a bitch

yup.

well dodged a bullet even though her parents are loaded.

turns out she is bipolar and married some shitbag landlord (a fat late 30 year old who owned a ghetto ass house) she had at a house she was renting after cheating on me. (and she went full SJW... but is somehow a born again christian in her mind?!?!?!?!!?)

My best friend died in a car crash 3 years ago. The van he was in collided into a truck hauling fuel. I think he probably died in the crash but it haunts me thinking he may have burned to death. And having nothing to bury was fucking brutal too.

>Be me,private english teacher in Japan
>Be last year, doorbell rings, former student I haven't seen for some time crying at the door
>Holding flowers, says they're for me
>Her father (uni professor I worked with a couple times) just died and she's distributing all the flowers from the funeral to the people he knew
>Sorrytohearthat.wav, howdidithappen.chm ?
>Father had divorced her mother a few years earlier, lived a few blocks from them
>He was having dinner and choked on a chunk of rice
>She says he texted her and her mom for help but they got there too late
>Start imagining the scene, the guy choking and holding on to his phone instead of grabbing a glass of water.
>I bite my lip not to laugh
>When she left I had one of those nervous, dry laughs.

The guy lived 3 minutes away from his family in a fucking big house, had a fucking big car, was a show-off in every possible way, died the stupidest death I can think of.

Maybe it's karma...

drunk bitch crashed into a friend who got stuck in the car and burned alive. bitch faced no charges.

Kek

Water wont help someone choking u idiot.

Should have called the police instead? Stupid

For rice or anything water can dissolve it will u dingdong.

you don't pour water into your lungs you fucking asshole

They were developing land somewhere out west, and came across graves from the 1800s. The graves were exhumed so that the remains could be relocated.
Many of the inside of the pine coffins had deep scratch marks.
They came to the conclusion that some people who sustained concusions were considered deceased and simply burried.
Not knowing the people were simply knocked out.
The number is as high as 35%
We are talking as much as a million people burried alive.

Both my grandpas, from mom´s side and dad´s side

One got cancer, was in hospital for some time, and eventually died, but not from the fucking cancer, but due to some lung shit. That hurt me quite a lot.

Other grandpa, he had diabeetus, but never took proper care of himself. His condition got WAAAAAAAAAY worse in his last years, fuck it was depressing seeing him like that, liying on his bed, with a bunch of medicines and tubes and stuff.

dude from high school popular alternative kind of guy was dating super hot cheerleader girl all through school ends up marrying her try for kid...miscarriage....2nd time...they abort cause it had downs and found out cheerleader carried the gene...third time success babys health and happy lil girl....SIDS takes her...few months later cheerleader ODs and dies

See dude around town looking miserable completely let himself go and went total junkie...lost his job, his house, everything....was homeless and would hook him up with a few bucks every now and then...take him to the bar occasionally and wed talk about high school...only time id see him look not miserable...went on a few years then he disappeared....no ones heard or seen him...probably ODd off in the woods or at the state park....kind of hope maybe he left, changed his name and started over somewhere

I would have tried belly flopping on the floor.

>pneumonia
Fluid on the lungs. Common from laying flat for weeks

Nice try buzzfeed. You shouldn't believe everything you read on the Internet. That's how WW1 started.

Plus the rice was stuck in his throat, I never said I got into his lungs...

But even so, better pour water in your lungs to clear the air tracks and then call for help, you future Darwin award winner.

Bitch deserved it for aborting a downs child

>Friends uncle
>Illegal alien
>Gets in a drunk driving car crash
>Is all sorts of fucked up
>Passenger dies
>Friends uncle escapes hospital to avoid prosecution
>Goes home to his brothers house (Friends dad)
>Reveals he has has aids
>Slowly dying, extrenely skinny
>Starts to get better and becomes hopeful
>Still lives sinful life
>Has workplace accident
>Cannot walk anymore
>Still dying of aids
>Immigration picks him up and sends him to Mexico
>Makes him crawl across the border to families arms, dying.
>Dies of aids complications 2 days later.

El Karma plebes...

I don't think you know how choking works.

WHELL YA THINK?

IDOIT!!!!!!!!!

?? you wouldn't user?

>IDOIT!!!!!!!!!
Who the fuck thinks thats intimidating in anyway

>pour water in your lungs

Let's turn this choking into drowning

When I was in junior high a girl I went to school with hung herself from home problems and bullying. Friends dad had to cut her down, he said her fingers were caught in the noose because she was trying to free herself like she changed her mind

Friend of a friend climbed into a near empty water tank to escape a bush fire and was broiled alive.

my girlfriend OD'd while I was asleep

no note, nothing

fuck man.

How did he taste?

fuuuuck that sucks....train story guy here. I actually had 5 people in my life die within 2 years time. One from hanging in a shed, one from cancer at age fucking 28, one from herion overdose, grandma from dementia and old age, and then the train suicide. Then a close call with my little brother who went cold turkey from alcohol and went into a coma and was on life support for about a week. fucking sucks....

FUCK YOU MAN ALLOF YOU ARE SICK RITE IN THE HEAD!!!!! TALKING ABOUT DDEAD PEOPLE AND PICTURES OF DEAD PPL YOU ARE ALL GOING TO ROT IN HELL. U NEED JESUS IN YOUR LIVES BEFORE YOU ALL ROT RIGHT IN HELL!!!!!!!

wew lad

Well open a dictionary and explain it to me then, I'm all ears.

I've been lucky enough to not have many people I care about die or die horribly which kinda scares me, makes me think it's coming

Only if you're stupid enough to keep the water in them. It's called exhaling, it works with whatever fills the lungs.

good thing he was wearing his seat belt

Is worshiping a dead guy on a stick really any better?

What's the difference with having crucifixion momentos hanging on your wall? Is that healthy?

That's how Trump got elected.

Dude riding a motorcycle and a car turned in front of him. Guy left a 50 foot skidmark on the pavement. No leathers, no helmet. That was tough to see

oh well, the thing is they were all OLD friends of mine, some I didnt have much contact with within a few years of them dying...but they were all really good friends of mine and after working so much i didnt have very much friends, now the majority of them are fucking dead. The weird thing to is about a year before all that happened i kept having the though "We have made it this long...someone is bound to die eventually" then just a tidal wave of death.

Nice. You win.

You don't know anything about Jesus. I was there and I heard that mysterious conversation he had with the romans before they crucified him. I know what they told him.
Do you ???

people sure were dumb in the olden days

i didn't take any pictures at the time however, when i worked at a very large hospital. There was a guy that got into a car accident... with a meth lab in his back seat. when he crashed the meth lab exploded. dude was 250lbs and i saw his abdominal muscles because it literally melted the fat off of him.

I'm big into scat and I'd pay women to shit on me and I'd eat it eventually. I did this a little too much and got really sick from the bacteria. I had to spend time in the hospital. I obviously didn't die but now I don't eat the scat I just taste it while jerking.

JESUS DIED FOR OUR SINS WAS CRUSIFIED DEAD AND BURIED AND BECAME THE BODY AND THE BLOOD OF CHRIST SO THAT WE CAN BE FORGIVEN, LORD FORIGVE US FOR OUR SINS BECAUSE WE ARE LURED BY THE DEVILS TEMPTATION AND DELIVER US FROM OUR EVILS INT HE NAME OF THE FATHER SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN AND DELIVER THESE HEATHENS FROM THEIR GODLESS WAYS AMEN

Fuck that.

The world doesn't need another kid with downs, user.

Your turn will come too for laughing at his misfortune. maybe you will find an even stupider way to die alone

Fuck these car accidents and sudden quick deaths. Lung cancer is the worst, most drawn out, painful way I've seen people die. Going through chemo and poisoning your entire body in the hopes that the cancer dies before you do. And in the end, it most likely provides a little more time of miserable pain. THIS is the worst way I've seen someone slowly die.

Dude, you are on Sup Forums you know that, right?

Two peanuts were walking through Central Park at night. One of them was a salted.

MY LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST DELIVER THIS BLASFEMER FROM SIN AND BRING HIM TO ST PETER UNTO HEAVEN FOR CHRIST IS THE BODY AND THE BLOOD OF FORGIVENESS AND LIFE EVERLASTING AND LORD GOD JESUS IF YOU CHOOSE TO SPEAK THRU THIS MAN PLEASE LORD GOD MAKE YOUR VOICE KNOWN IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN

>My dad was researching our family tree.
>Long history of miners in the family.
>Found a story about one relative from about 100 years ago.
>He finished his shift in the mine and proceeded to the large cage elevator to go back up to the surface.
>Something went wrong and the elevator started moving before he had shut the cage.
>He fell into the narrow gap between the elevator and the side of the elevator wall.
>It ripped him in half.

Pic shows a similar lift.

What the fuck are you even doing here? Don't you have an abortion clinic to firebomb or gays to lynch, biblefag?

that's rough man

Not likely, I'm happily married and my kids love me.
I'm not happy he died, I just thought the way it happened is fitting because the guy had no concern for his family, showed off everything he could, and ended stupidly.
If you think that makes me a bad person, remember we're on Sup Forums, of course I'm a bad person.

My grandfather had a bad case of MS, beat lung cancer 3x, and finally died of brain cancer. I worked as his home health aid for the last 9 months of his life, just watching him slowly dying. That really sucked

So Helen Keller walks into a bar...then a chair....then a table.... thadump pshhhhh

Idk it's different for some people my neighbor has cancer all over his body and takes chemo and still sits on his porch and drinks beer all day. He says whatever comes to his mind, I remember when someone asks why he does he said "I have cancer! I'll probably be dead soon anyways why would I give a shit?"

Actually no, they said "cross your feet we've only got 3 nails".

Kys you liberal scum

LORD JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY IN HEAVEN AND THE HOLY TRINITY HEAVENLY FATHER, LORD JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT PLEASE SHED YOUR MERCY ON THIS WIKED SOUL FOR HE KNOWS NOT WHAT HE DOES AND LORD GOD HELP ME TURNETH THE OTHER CHEEK AND LORD JESUS HELP ME BRING YOUR GRACE AND GLORY TO THESE WICKED HEATHEN BLASFEMERS IN THE NAME OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT AMEN

Friend killed a guy (long story short he was found innocent due to self defence and walked) changed his name moved to my town. Started doing jiujitsu with me

3 years later pakistani family of slain man found him in my town. Shot him three times in the chest. Killed him then found his family and opened fire on their home (they all lived but the dad was shot multiple times

Kid in the grade below me at grad night tried to crawl from the cab of a truck into the box while his friends were driving on a bumpy road
He fell and they ran over his head, they were all drunk and panicked and dumped his comatose living body on his parents doorstep. He died before his folks got him to a hostipal
The dudes in the truck still live in my city. See them around sometimes. Its kinda fucked.

Jesus uncut.

May he be resting in pieces user

Almost heaven West Virginia

maybe it was just a coincidence, there's no link between shit and bacteria

Fuck your politics, i couldn't give a shit about that. I just hate biblethumping cunts.

lmao what is this fucking picture? some guy thinking he can get aids through contact by Magic Johnson

>pancreatic cancer
>girl i had a crush on in high school was diagnosed freshman year
>treated, in remission by junior year
>senior year rolls around, she starts getting sick again
>she dies before graduation, would have been valedictorian
>she was angelic and super sweet
>i knew i never had a chance with her but its damn sad how she had to go thru that when there were so many other shitheads i knew that should have died instead
in my HS class of 500, 15 kids died

That's not what the doctor told me.

It's Lonzo and it's Photoshop

Girl from my high school who got gangraped on her way home when she was 15. Jumped off a roof some weeks later and died in the ambulance

My great Uncle survived ww2 and was a car switcher on a railroad after the war. he pulled the pins on a couple between two cars in a line. The engineer decided to hook up the cars to the engine early and when backing the engine up to the line of cars, my uncle was smashed between the cars when the couple came undone under him.

A friend of mine told me he had a huge crush on me in high school

He didn’t tell me he was dying of a brain tumor

no pic, but i saw this guy come into the ER after a crash with pieces of wood through his abdomen and pinning his right arm into his side.

he was driving his dads car while high and rolled it over a wooden fence, the wood deflated his lungs and he died on the table. he also killed his gf.

the entire time i was in there he was trying to ask for help and cry, but because his lungs were punctured he couldnt make noise.

the Andy sixx guy seems to be perfectly healthy despite having his throat filled with a creamy log now and then, so I don't know what to believe

You can't die from jumping off a roof.

I had a cousin who got in a helicopter crash in a swamp in Louisiana and was missing for a few days before they found his body.

Also knew a guy who got shot in the back of his head with a shotgun by his brother-in-law, and somehow that fuckin' scumbag isn't in jail.

Depends how you land, user.

belly flop off a roof and see what happens, newfag

My cousin was killed on a 4 wheeler. He was on a road going uphill. When he reached the top there was a semi coming the opposite way. He collided head on with it.
I hope it was quick. I miss him.

I also just lost a good friend this past winter. He was on a snow mobile and went out on the lake. Fell through the ice. Divers found him a few days later.

Another old friend jumped from his college dorm. I heard he wrote the note on his arm. Never new what it said.

I just lost my high school ex to cancer at 33yo. She suffered for a year.

Pretty shitty ways to go.

Maybe it was just that chicks shit lol. I do miss her and her long legs squatted over my face.

But there is bacteria in Andy Six's log

It was the roof of an apartment building. She didn't die on the spot but on the way to the hospital

If it's over 3 stories you'll die but a roof 3 stories or less it's impossible to die unless you just land on top of your head.

Explain the ref? lol

Why don’t you test this theory for us and livestream it

For science

It's a song user

Who the fuck told you that shit lol