>2017
Why do we still allow black people to live Sup Forums? They are clearly the least intelligent human beings that exist. They aren't simply a drag on every society they're a part of, they actively make things worse with rampant violence and crime. Nigger hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

hangouts.google.com/group/oTs2QFaoLM39XiPw2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>memecrunch
at least they're not shitting up Sup Forums like you are

>thread

Of course they fucking are.

>how does this make you feel, whiteboi?

Fuck off already niggers.

The thing is that 100% of those "get mad white boi ooga booga" threads are just b8, not actually made by niggers.

It's /thread you faggot. But yeah basically, /thread

>/thread

If I was hypothetically wanting to actually kill a nigger irl, what would be the best way to go about it?

Then how would you be any better? It's not the skin color that does it, it's the behavior. If you're going to spend your time on this earth worrying about race, then at least be a credit to your own.
- another white dude who walks the fucking walk, every day. I'm the reason whites are seen as better.

Did I ever say I was white?

You sound like a nigger lover to me faggot.

Listen bro you can always go and buy a few guns and kill some niggers just be discrete about it if not shut the fuck up I won't go to jail for killing a worthless cockroach who has no reason for rights anyways.

Fucking hilarious.
Not sure if edgy or retarded

Hand to hand fight. Any other way and you're an absolute pussy.

Hide his ebt card under his work boots

it's even worse... at least half the 12.61 % are kids, so it more like 6-7%, and even less when considering the male apes commit most of the crimes. probably down to 4.5% of the population committing 50% of all murders.

Go away bluepilled faggot

Underr8ed post

> Has critical thinking skills to understand the fact that skin color does not dictate a human beings character
> Blue pilled

Wat.

I actually wouldn't be opposed to this. I'm actually an expert in the field of hand to hand combat.

>thinks that skin color has no bearing on one's character
>doesn't realize that all black people have despicable character
Are you trying to be this dense?

i really like there food though. Jerk chicken, beef pattys, oxtail, west indian rotis.....

I live in Toronto, and we have a pretty big black problem here, but our police profile the shit out of them and honestly it works. BLM-TO is also fucking hated here by many. Since the blacks are often killing themselves....the few times police fuck with them does not seem like such a big deal.

Love the food, hate the people. It's what my grandpa used to say.

Come on dude...
Okay, I'll bite. Give me one solid piece of evidence to back up what you just said.

Why don't you start then you autist. Go get a gun and shoot a few niggers. Inb4 you end up in jail getting BBC in your ass

To make the sand people look civilized.

Yup you're bluepilled

All niggers are fucking worthless

I tried going to the linked website and Firefox told me it was insecure. Got any non-sketch websites?

I already gave you fucking evidence. All black people are worthless pieces of flesh. There's all the evidence you need. Are you fucking autistic or something?

I think MLK had pretty decent character...

He's probably knee deep in some black ass right now

He was a fucking ape nigger oogah-boogahing and thinking that it meant him and his animal brothers deserved to be treated like people. Doesn't prove anything

> doesn't realize that all black people have despicable character

> Give me one solid piece of evidence to back up what you just said.

This is what those critical thinking skills I was talking about are for.
I asked you to cite evidence that backs up what you said and you give me some shitty propaganda meme from your "I hate da blacks" folder. Lazy cunt.

I've seen all of the statistics and have been around long enough to see every variation of your shitty memes.

There is no reputable evidence out there that is even close to suggest that there's causation between race and character.

I'm giving you the opportunity to prove me wrong.
If you're as red pilled as you say, it shouldn't be that hard.

Something tells me you're probably right

This is true. The food is good.

Niggers are evidence themselves. look at them.

i kind of want to see what you look like. can't imagine much better

>oogah-boogah
>look at me I love niggers
You obviously don't understand how logic and evidence works. I already pointed out that black people are horrible people. Case closed, but if you need further proof just take a look at what color every nigger's skin is: black. How can you not understand this? It's like I'm talking to a nigger.

>nigger
>work boots

I'm starting to think this guy is a nigger himself. That's why he's behaving so irrationally

Dis me

Iam fuckening capitain america. Riding the u.s. Of all nigwhores to bring it back to ites former glory

toronto fag here too. There is a roti place near on danforth, near greektown that is pretty amazing

The joke here is I could be having a similar conversation with an SJW or BLM type and they'd fall short to using the same tactics when the burden of proof is placed on their shoulders.

You cunts are all the same.

All I'm asking for is facts. Stop being so retarded and maybe more people will listen

I bet you're just as handsome as you sound big boy

Stop loving niggers you god damn race-traitor.

But you are the one being illogic here. You're refusing to see any facts that don't agree with your presupposition, that's called confirmation bias. You're completely ignoring the fact that black people are all degenerate, worthless, animals.

Stop avoiding the debate by calling me names like a fucking 5 year old you.

Jesus Christ.

Its not a debate when you're arguing with a dense fat fucking nigger toe sucker

This.

> Confirmation Bias

Dude, you're the one using memes to try and win an argument. Did you even google that term before posting?

>accuses someone of avoiding the debate
>keeps asking for evidence despite the fact that there are black people everywhere
Keep trying nigger faggot

To be fair, I posted the original meme, but I haven't posted any memes since. So no I'm not arguing from memes, I used one meme for comedic effect

KEK

All white people are rich and successful. Niggers are poor and dengenerate.

Do I need to explain how debates work too?

Sure, just make sure you explain it out loud to yourself because you're the one who doesn't seem to have a clue what the fuck you're talking about

I have lost enough brain cells for the day.

Losing something would imply that you had it to begin with
>rekt