Daily reminder he beats his kid

Daily reminder he beats his kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_1FwTJ8GygA
youtu.be/POHPPrnkGvs?t=1m34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>*He disciplines his children*

Sorry, OP here, I got my facts wrong.

It scares me to think of the shit i could have gotten into as a kid of i didn't have a healthy fear of my mams wooden spoon.

who is this faglord

WE Like him mit youtu.be/_1FwTJ8GygA

Does he beat you or your kids? if not what's your fucking problem you fucking tool? be quiet and let a grown man do what grown men do which is disciple their children you maggot.

If kids were disciplined like we were nowadays shit like this wouldn't happen:

youtu.be/POHPPrnkGvs?t=1m34s

Warning: This will make your dick hard.

Proof?

So I know why cops don't shoot white people. It's bc they're all obidient beta faggots, no need to make examples

that's the same as what op wrote moron

If Sargon beats his kid, the kid fucking deserves it.

OP, you're a fucking faggot pussy. Also kill yourself.

OP is a fagget, he will like you to a video where Sarg references thinking spanking kids is sometimes needed. spanking =/= beating

Cops shoot more whites than any other race. In similar confrontations with the police whites are statistically more likely to be shot than blacks. Facts nigger. Learn some.

Daily reminder OP sucks dick 24/7

Damn straight

Just saw this dude on rogans podcast. I usually hate these types of faggots but he was actually pretty cool.

Fuck off shareblue

Uncle dave!? fuck yeah dude, how ya been?
listen...on the d low i would beat the fuck out of my kids also. pound it bro.

Haha, nice, user

ok

you are not funny

Sargon, a guy that thinks he is right all of the time and basically a troll. He is right sometimes which throws off the scent of his troll. 99% of the time he and the people who he attacks are both just idiots.

#summer

That's exactly what it was that bothered me about him. He made some good points but honestly I want to kick his ass.

>everyones stupid but me
congratulations on your superior intellect