Guys I need help...

Guys I need help. For the life of my I can't find the picture of the inbred hillbilly at a protest hillbilly a white power flag. He's got this, "erm," look on his face, with the flag pole over his shoulder. Definitely inbred. The g/f needs to see it. Don't let me down Sup Forums!

This guy?

No, he's actually holding a pole with a flag on it. Looks like he is at a white pride march or something

Also fuck your gf Faggot. Send her my way and I'll show her a real dank meme

Fuck you

Find my pic and okay. Wouldn't know what to do with her anyways so...

I picture you bringing that up to your "girlfriend" trying to awkwardly describe it to her even tho she doesn't care but you won't let it go saying shit like "for real you gotta see this!" Maybe even mimicking the face... Then switching from your girl to your phone like a bitch while she sits on her phone texting other guys saying shit like, "hey" and "what's up" while your autistic ass stays glued to Sup Forums asking gays where to find a picture of some gay redneck that looks kinda silly. You're weak and pathetic OP.

Bump with inbred bitches

Jealous much?

If she's hot I am. Thing is, she's either fat/ugly or she's currently thinking of ways out of this relationship while you talk to some stranger online.

this

I really really really like this image.

Yes! Thank you thank you! :) :)

Dubs never fails.

For real!Omg/b/ ftw

Why do inbreab people have those weird bug eyes? I've actually seen that shit in person and it's menacing.

Look both ways before crossing the street.

I am.

what are these

Tell your girl you are a fucking roodypoo now

thats not a white power flag you fucking retard

Then what is it?