You take blue log pill story ends, you wake up, you can dream whenever you want to cream...

You take blue log pill story ends, you wake up, you can dream whenever you want to cream. You take the red log pill you stay in sixx land and I'll show my steam keys for just $300.

store.steampowered.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohvisejIzSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd suck down both immediately

this guy is still eating shit i take it....

Just logging in.

Logging in

Brilliant

logophile.

Roll

RED every time! I'm tired of dreaming this world, I want to become who we all are.

Mmmm yessss more logs mmm so hot

First you notice the heat; It's impossibly warm on your tongue. Then the aroma hits you all at once. The unmistakable reek of sweet human waste overpowers your airway. With great effort you let it linger momentarily on your tongue, savoring the moment before you greedily scarf down your prize. The texture is that of a lumpy clay as your teeth cut through the creamy goodness. Just when it seems the odor could not be stronger, small pockets of greasy liquid break between your teeth and send a wave of hot, reeking gas into the air. It tastes so bitter. You hardly chew before slurping down every lumpy morsel. It coats your throat as it slides toward your stomach leaving a savory, muddy smear. Just as quickly as it came, it is gone. You have eaten the communion of Andy Sixx's hot log, and will crave nothing else for the rest of your life.

You’re not that guy who was Nickle's mate are you?

Improved

quick run down?

U mad whyte boi?

>Andy's revenge on "anal-log by nature Sup Forums makes a song threads"

For the past several months, each late Friday and Saturday night there has been a rap artist group called Analog by Nature that posts a thread on Sup Forums. Every post ending in log dubs gets rapped about, and every post in trip logs gets the chorus. For the past several weeks, this group has repeatedly and unfairly ignored all dubs and trips involving Andy Sixx and his warm log of shit. Well, it's time to take revenge. This previous Saturday so many logs of shit were posted, anal-log by nature for the first time rage quitted out of the thread and refused to make a song. Let's drive him from the board completely until they follow their own rules and decides to fairly include the Andy's that roll logs. Copy and paste this to all log threads, and be sure to be there late Friday/Saturday night.

Okay

Does Andy know about this meme? Has he ever hinted that he does?

I'd love it ifhe joined one of these threads. Kek.

what's the story behind this ?

There's no story. Just a bunch of guys who would love to suck a hot creamy log of shit straight out of Andy Sixx's ass

Okay thanks so it's just a bunch of faggets that like traps and boy pussy

Basically someone wrote an article that said Andy Sixx's fans were so crazy for him they'd literally suck a log of shit from his asshole. It's then evolved into log-posting of Andy Sixx and his logs in various settings. It seems to really enrage the cancerous faggots of Sup Forums. Personally I have continued log posting for that reason.

Warm log

Creamy log

Creamy log

Log posting is fun

>Log slide

I love log

The cream...

fucking loooool

The dream.

But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Logfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you uh ask me to do logs, for money.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohvisejIzSM

Show us your log face.

Dream cream

Red log pill for me.

Slight edit

Dreamy

Dreamy

Replies 81, Posters 18

You should think about getting a job. You're sad.

Grow up.

Thank you dennis.

Hahaha you are the same fag that posts these daily. How's your NEET lifestyle in mommy's house going?

Well.

Log rage detected. Actually I own my own apartment and business. Now run along its time for school.

Log rage

>Actually I own my own apartment and business
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Evidence required.

Also, 89 posts, 21 posters. So much samefagging - too much for a SME owner

Different Log poster here.

Mature much? Isnt it pretty late to be up on a school night? Better put your phone away before mommy catches you.

>Different Log poster here.
hahahahahahahahaha

>making assumptions about someone that you have no clue who they are or what they do.
>asking someone for personal information on an anonymous image board.
>enraged by logs
Grow up son.

>there's literally dozens of us that shitpost this meme!!!111!2

the OC is what makes this meme. My log folder is over 400 now. incredible

>making assumptions about someone that you have no clue who they are or what they do.
>Now run along its time for school.
> Isnt it pretty late to be up on a school night? Better put your phone away before mommy catches you.

look who needs a log