Belichick and Brady both do not have a losing record against any team in the entire NFL

Belichick and Brady both do not have a losing record against any team in the entire NFL.

They have a losing record to the Giants in the owl

probably would have a losing record against gb if the meme master matt flynn wasn't playing

not that he played badly, but he completely mismanaged the end of the game and the packers lost because of it

DELET THIS

I wish my team can beat up on shit franchises like the bills jets and dolphins 6 times a year

I mean the last 2 games could have gone either way

>it's a, this poster is so dumb he missed the entire point and can't read the numbers in front of him, episode

I hate this one.

This clearly shows Brady has beat every fucking team in the league, are you retarded or what?

This is showing he plays well outside of the division. No fucking idea where you got that from

As this chart shows you, if you dropped the Patriots into LITERALLY ANY OTHER DIVISION they would have a better winning percentage than they do in the AFC East.

Learn to read, butthurt fan of some shit team.

>Two losses to Cleveland
>More than they've lost to Arizona, Atlanta, Dallas, Minnesota, New Orleans, Oakland, Philly, Rasms, Tampa, Tennessee, Washington

Fucking HOW?

really gets the action potentials spiking

Colt mccoy and brady missed the 2008 game

fpbp

Brady's patriots are 0-2 against Eli's Giants

That makes Brady Eli manning's bitch

Peyton Hillis turned the Pats D on his personal bitches back in... 2010? 2011?
That hurdle over the safety was pretty damn beautiful

Oh yeah I remember that game now.

That's something the Browns should hang their hat on though. They've beaten the Patriots just as many times as the Packers, Seahawks, Kansas City, all these great teams. Good for Cleveland!

>Pats so good that beating them is an achievement

There was also a game a few years ago where Cleveland and I think it was Jason Campbell almost beat them again but Brady had some crazy second half comeback to win it.

Id like to see other teams charts

When you're the Browns, you'll take what you can get.

lmao

when the pats had the shittest defense in the NFL lol

2009-2013 was brutal for the patriots defense

I would too lol