Sup Forums why don't women like me. I'm semi attractive, not an asshole...

Sup Forums why don't women like me. I'm semi attractive, not an asshole, yet I can't seem to find any girl who wants to be with me. If any femanons see this, which is a slim chance, care to be honest with me?
Pic related. It's me obviously.

Other urls found in this thread:

hangouts.google.com/group/oTs2QFaoLM39XiPw2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you tried men?

You look like a try hard faggot. Get a haircut and learn how to smile like a normal human.

Not that attractive at all, also could be narcissistic personality.

>semi attractive, not an asshole
How about be all the way attractive and aggressive dominant male, faggot

You look fine quit over thinking it

cut your hair and stop taking black and white selfies for IG you fucking tryhard

ikr? you're jus' saiyin'

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Is that JJ from skins?

Because you look like a girl

Femanon here... If you want my honest opinion maybe the hair? It's cool to have your own style but maybe go for a trendy style. Google pictures of Adam Levine this year... I feel like that hairstyle would work for you.

Lower your standards

Don't dig dudes, so no.
Says your try hard sweatyness dissing guys on a message board
Ive accepted possibility of total unnactractiveness, but narcissistic? Nah.
Tried that, well the whole fuck everybody thing. Let my depression show on that one.

Cut or straighten your hair, it's not the 80s, that looks like shit.

you look like this dude from the incredibles.

Holy fuck it's another Bogdanoff

fuckin beat me to it

who the hell are those guys. I have never hears those names before and just googled it and apparently they are angels with an IQ of 215 here to control the banks??? wtf lmao

maybe just chasing the wrong people? i never was able to date til i realized the people i was going after were not my type, even if i did find the attractive.

>semi attractive
Nigga you look like Ronald McDonald and the Bogdanoff twins had a baby

did david Bowie have gay son?

the hair would be a major turn off for sure. also thinking nice guys deserve pussy is a bad attitude

looks like a mix of cuckboy onision and the live action grinch.

Oh fuck, I thought Elliot Rodgers was dead

What the fuck are you?

Cut your hair faggot, you look like a character out of a doctor suess book.

Have you tried working out? maybe you lack energy
Maybe you don't feel like a dominant male
Or even maybe you look kinda desperate to get a girlfriend
Had that same problem as you, haven't really fixed it cause it's part of how i am but i act different towards hot females, idk act like those fuckers you see that get all the woman you know, smiling and shit

get a haircut

maybe if your hairdo didn't look like you just survived a hurricane.

You look absolutely fucking terrifying. Pic related is what you look like.

Kek you look like the grinch

you should maybe take that down considering its got both an email and an address attached to it on the image

as a female I can honestly say it's because you care so damn much. stop giving a shit and maybe learn to be a little aggressive. The nice guy routine won't land you a woman. It lands you square in the friend zone listening to her bitch about the assholes she dates. notice a pattern there?

What the fuck is up with your hair, dude? You honestly think that looks cool or something?
Consider suicide.

How do you know they don't like you?
Usually there must be at least one girl that likes you, even if you looked like Hans Moleman.
If you already ask them out and after a time they hate you, then it's probably your attitude.

Wasnt my actual address but was my email. Thanks for looking out for a dunk user, user

you look like shit clean up that hair and put more time into your wardrobe

You don't have the proper facial structure/cheek bones/ chin for long hair.

Cut it short and look for a trendier more modern style that fits your face more. Also, graduating high school would probably be a big help. Aren't you a little young to be on Sup Forums?

shave your head
lower your eyebrows
smile

I'm literally 19.

you look like a high schooler mate.

>asks for advice on fucking Sup Forums
>retaliates at the first sign of brutal honesty

>Says the word literally in a pointless way
>Is 19

These don't really go together

I don't think you're unattractive or anything, a change of hair style would do you well. I'm a femanon btw.