Did you offset your assets?

Stoner thread

Whatcha smoking?

Pretend I didn't ask these questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zbw3KzgHBU
hightimes.com/medicinal/how-to-get-a-medical-marijuana-card/
ebay.com/i/272005249646?chn=ps&dispItem=1
ebay.com/itm/NEW-Replacement-Glass-Bulb-Tank-Globe-Pen-Attachment-Heat-Ceramic-Coil/302252159993?_trksid=p2385738.c100677.m4598&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20160908110712&meid=a5e60b1c4bd641b39f33292d48c664a0&pid=100677&rk=6&rkt=18&sd=272005249646
youtube.com/watch?v=ohvisejIzSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey what's up? Weed, man. Amirite?

So this one time I was smoking weed, right? And then I got totally high. Because of the weed. The weed made me high. I get high.

Were you gonna clean your room until you got high?
Were you gonna get up and find the broom but then you got high?

weed should be legal.

Your room's still messed up, and I know why.

Cause you got high

I'm pretty sure I'm the one californian who does not know how to start getting ahold of this stuff

Yeah, and so should cocaine and murdering people. You druggies are all the same, just those stupid lame rock and roll type junkies.

IT'S LEGAL IN YOUR FUCKING STATE

yeah I know. that's how fucking retarded I am

Eh
No
No
No
Green crack

YOU'RE ON Sup Forums'S Sup Forums

IF YOU'VE MADE IT THIS POINT YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME KIND OF ANXIETY

YOU CAN GET A PRESCRIPTION

GET THAT GREEN

WHAT'S STOPPING YOU
IS IT FEAR
DON'T LET FEAR WIN

so smoking weed is somehow equivalent to murdering people?

weed is safe and does no harm to others.

Go to local town, look for buildings with green crosses in front of them. Those are legal dispensaries.

Wow you are easily fooled if you believed anything in his post

He said "stupid lame rock and roll"

Are you fucking kidding me you stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid fuck?

Don't you need a prescription?

I haven't got a weed card yet. or can you buy it freely now without a card? I'm in La
yeah man it's the anxiety. I'm thinking to try smoking instead of alcohol

Nigger go on hellomd and skype a doctor for 5 minutes and you can get a medical card protected under HIPPA. That means the FBI can't legally use that shit against you, let alone some shitty background investigation. It's $50, register, and you can print out a FUCKING PDF and take it to a clinic THAT DAY and get high. God I love California, the only good thing about it so I can deal with all the commie scum.

Not where I live, they offer medical and recreational. The only difference is a small increase in cost for recreation. Say they have some for $5 gram medical you'd be paying like $7-8 for it for recreational.

what

holy shit I had no idea it was that easy. thanks fam

But you could easily get a prescription, if you have an awkward talk with a doctor he'll just see that you're introverted and anxious and it'll just confirm it

also it's like being too anxious to get medication to treat anxiety. that's what it is. fuck alcohol. you can do it man everyone in this world doesn't know what they're doing anyways

Yes you need a prescription but it's hilariously easy to get one. Literally the only problem getting one is the line since everyone gets one.

I spent about 45 seconds with the " doctor". You don't even need an appointment. Just search online, go, get card, get weed, enjoy

he was joking you took it seriously i mean bobby hill

thanks man. I've been drinking for way too long and it doesn't really help anymore and it's ruining my body. I'll look into it tomorrow since it's night now.
I'm definitely on board with this now.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zbw3KzgHBU

The brain develops habits so easily and i think drinking regularly you end up developing habits when you're drunk that fucks you over in the long run

LIke I know someone who drinks to fall asleep and he's always hungry but he always drinks on an empty stomach and it makes him miserable and it's like a chain of events that feeds itself

I realized drinking is okay in moderation and small amounts to get a buzz, and that can be beneficial, but getting fucked up alone at home really sucks and is not medicinal. But at the same time, drinking a lot of absinthe and feeling dazed and you're just sitting there painting, it's not as bad. So it depends. But generally speaking its fucked

DEFINITELY get a prescription, weed is so available in California it's ridiculous. Just know that plenty of people went through this step to get a card, and imagine alllll the kinds of people who went through it

Also there's so many doctors so if one says no you can always get a second opinion

no he wasn't joking bro

I was drinking about a liter of vodka a day, so basically I was replacing life and sleep entirely with drunken blackouts. for some reason I suddenly didn't want it anymore, shit makes me sick just thinking about it. I'm a nervous wreck though. thanks for the advice friend, you're a good guy

Then you're fucking joking because he surely was joking
nobody goes on Sup Forums and bitches about "rock n roll"

thanks man
being able to pay attention to yourself and what's going on in your mind and body makes you one step ahead of others

your body just got sick of it, it really takes a toll

you could replace all those moments with weed and they'd be a lot happier and healthier

Wish there wasn't an alcohol problem in this country, wish it was just a munchies and weed problem

you don't know about rock and roll junkies? they just shoot up their heroin in football stadiums and lie down

Here's hoping I can chill a bit and move forward a bit. Even if I'm slow as heck it's a lot better than facedown on the floor.

Just a heads up, it's not the stamped version of the papers, so some clinics won't take it. Just call ahead and say you have your papers, but they aren't stamped yet and if it's ok. Took me like 5 shops before I found one, but my card came in 3 days later so it wasn't bad.

Oh, I see. thanks man. do I talk to a doctor in person to get a stamp?

You absolutely can do it

gotta be how you are when you're like "fuck it all", but without the negativity, just the confidence and the ability to take charge

hightimes.com/medicinal/how-to-get-a-medical-marijuana-card/

this might even help

Actually that does help a lot! And thanks for the encouragement. I've been meditating and I'm ready to make my life better.

I got my card on-site same visit. I am up north though so your mileage may vary.

Btw I smoke for fun but also anxiety. It helps a ton for that for me.

I've heard that some strains can make you paranoid but I actually don't know much about weed. All I know is that if I'm having a panic attack, I can take a hit or two from my vape and calm down in like 60 seconds.

Also being high is fun. The munchies though.. the struggle is real. Stock up first.

Naw, it just gets mailed to you along with the card. The first time you register at a clinic they will want to see the stamped paper, even if they let you get away with the unstamped one before, and then after that you will just show them your card and drivers license whenever you go. They hook it up for first time customers, so let them know and you will get a free joint or an edible or other gift.
I did it online, so that is why you have to wait. If OP doesn't mind driving then it's fine, but I only had to wait 3 days for the stamped paperwork and card, and managed to find a clinic that accepted the PDF version.

Protip: There may be a coupon code for hellomd, so google that shit and check. I got $10 off.

Is a vape better than a pipe? I don't know much about this stuff.
Ah so I just need to be patient.

underage b&

Ah that makes sense.

Everyone is different. I started out with edibles because I hated smoking. Once my gf let me try her vape though, that was good.

I still hate smoking a joint and vaping is just easier on the lungs. So for me I prefer the vape. And no, I'm not a vaping douche. I hate vape culture. Just like my vape.

Btw, I vape pic related.

my dog is named buck actually, hes a pitbull

just got my new bong in yesterday tryna work down the last quarter of this zip I feel like stayin up late and playing oblivion completely stoned but I also jerked off like three times today so I'm pretty zonked

Check out smoking high cbd strains for Anxiety my man, they work wonders and make cartridges for vape pens as well.
Vape pen cartridges are more in the mid price range in my opinion. I can get a gram of house wax for $20 at the local clinic.A half gram of just about any cartridge is $26. However, you can buy a fitting for vapes that allow you to just add wax to it, and smoke as you please. Not as convenient to take around and smoke incognito, but for at home use you can't beat it.

You can find various versions of the following in the link (you just put wax in the ceramic part with the coil, and put the globe over it to hold in the smoke):

ebay.com/i/272005249646?chn=ps&dispItem=1

This is exactly what I have, and I rate it 10/10:

ebay.com/itm/NEW-Replacement-Glass-Bulb-Tank-Globe-Pen-Attachment-Heat-Ceramic-Coil/302252159993?_trksid=p2385738.c100677.m4598&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20160908110712&meid=a5e60b1c4bd641b39f33292d48c664a0&pid=100677&rk=6&rkt=18&sd=272005249646

Snap your dicks to ariew add her on snapchat

I see. And the wax comes with the weed in it already?

Yea, wax is a concentrate of THC. It is typically around 75% pure, which is much much stronger than smoking the buds you're used to. There are a lot of different types of wax (shatter, butter, crumble, sand, etc.), and what you prefer is up to you... it's really just the consistency of the wax. I personally prefer crumble or sand, as it is easier to shape into a ball, whereas shatter does just that.... shatter all over the fucking place and make you loose valuable product lol.

Can we share some tippy videos or can someone start a trippy video thread? Mind blowing shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohvisejIzSM

Wow, it sounds really convenient. Thanks for explaining that. So I just need a card (or papers), a vape and the attachment and the wax and I'm good to go?

Yea, just tell them you're looking for a battery and a cartridge (indica or sativa, your choice). If you don't know the difference between the two strains, Indica is what makes you nice and relaxed and couch locked and hungry, whereas sativa is more of the mind high that makes you creative and good to smoke outdoors or while adventuring. I like sativas for homework as well. You can also get a hybrid which is also good, a combination of both indica and sativa, best of both worlds. They may not have the attachment I am talking about. My local clinic din't have it, and I got it from a local smoke shop I have gone to for years. Just give one a call and ask them if they have the shit I linked you previously (maybe take a picture on your phone of it).

I'm smokin on some san fernando valley og. First time trying this strain and i have to says it's a pretty great hybrid.

I gotcha, thanks again man. I actually have to go for a bit but really thanks for the info. I learned a lot.

Good luck =]