Tell me why I could easily beat up 90% of this board

Tell me why I could easily beat up 90% of this board

You look like you were forced to suck off most of the football team and you not so secretly enjoyed it.

That would be a weird thing to tell you though.

Are you feeling sad and you need a boost? Is that why you need people to tell you nice things about yourself?

You can do anything you put your mind to.

Lmao he's flexing

First off Id never do anything gay in my life and second off how about you show what you look like you neck beard before critiquing others

Even non flexing I'm bigger than you will ever be cuck

Light weight faggot, quit attempting to boast on a image board and go lift more gain some mass you slimey cock head.

I'd take you with one hand fucking betamale

W-W-W-WEW lad sure you could, i doubt that's even you though op if this isn't a bait thread you're at a fresh man level of gains.

because you have an active imagination

>Actually responded to an obvious troll

Judging by the fact you need strangers online to tell you you're tougher than them and that you feel the need to correct any trollepy comment against you, I'd say you are struggling with some insecurity issues.

Were all either fat, virgins, or both

You really think I'm a poser?

Probably are but if you aren't post ass femboy.

Just a skinny little beta male

Eh. With a build like that you could probably beat up at least 45% of this board.

That 45% guy isn't wrong tho.

Did you not see where I said I'd never do gay shit, ur a prime example of someone I can take

You look like you have an ass better than 90% of this board, turn around sweet cheeks

Show what u look like before you talk shit

Lmao you look like a mentally retarded freshman. I doubt you could beat up shit.

i guess 90% of this board is under 5ft?

Just convert into a twink while you can OP that's the only chance you could get outa brawls alive.

Not to mention you have tiny fucking chicken legs. I could break your leg in half with one swift kick femboy

How about you show what you look like before you fucking make a mold statement like that, I've done THREE years of police academe and I've been trained to EAT fucking fags like you smh

Hey /boyz/ you wanna convert this thread into a femboy one? (^:

You look like that freshman kid who snitched on the only drug dealer in our school. Everyone hated him for the rest of his schooling.

>90% of Sup Forums doesn't live that close to you

/thread

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You guys forget I have three years of hand to hand combat beneath my belt

Im bored of your b8 already m8. I rate 0/8. Brb gotta masterb8

Your dad forced you to play cave explorer

Fuck off then beta male

how many times do you say "nigga" to your white friends to seem cool? i bet it's at least a 27 weekly quota.

Fuck off then beta male smh

The have seen my work and the fucking respect me like you should

No u

Fuck off then you beta male

Fuck the fuck off you beta male

"respect" "Sup Forums" pick one faggot XD!!!!!!!!!!! i honestly think mansly mister OP that you suffer from depression and are lashing out that you aren't getting enough dick in your gay diet.

smh you beta male fuck off

I'm gonna fuck you in the ass if you keep disrespecting me you don't know how much blood sweat and tears I've put into my training

NOW I KNOW ITS B8 you want me to quote that anti gay shit you said earlier yeah? provide some proofies of your memeies or this thread will be like your friend circle, empty.

lol fuck off beta smh

Are you sad or insecure, good, because you can simply go to Tumblr and beg for attention. (Tfw you respond to obvious trolls)

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Why'd you just repeat the same thing?

>not gay
>I'm gonna fuck you in the ass
???

I have no fucking clue what you said but if you don't believe me I have all the proof in the world fag

MMMMMMMMMMMMM i don't know if its bait or not anymore do we have any experts on the thread?

T I M E S T A M P M E B A B E, gimme a good ol 1am selfie with stamp.

you're using this dudes pics to try to expose him in some way but honestly he's just handsome and you're a bitch

Samuel Colt made men equal, kid. Your muscles can't defend you from a bullet.

calling himself handsome. PATHETIC

do i smell a insecure mexican? (^:

from all these replys I change my original statement I'm confident I can take on 100% of Sup Forums

Bringin me back to 2012

how much do you bench mister mexicano. 625?

>mold statements
Stop leaving the bread out

>Student- Preparing
You shouldn't even be on this board underage nigger.

MODS

>ITT: Newfags straight off the boat from Reddit take the bait from some user obviously posting with pictures of a random boy he found off of Facebook.

The person posting and the person in the pictures are two entirely different people.

Ur traps are weak and your collar bones are poking out like a little girl. I'm 100% Confident I can bring you to tears in one punch.

You have skipped leg day since birth. Arm day since the day after. Nigga the only thing you got a chance at beating is traffic.

b8

What does this have to do with newfaggotry?

ashton w? holy fuck you still look gay as hell

Funny seeing these b faggots get triggered over someone that's probably better than them in everyway.

Sup Forums is a pit of lies and conspiracies how do we know the kid saying newfaggs are taking bait isn't the mexican whoms had enough of getting cyber bullied?

You'd sure outdo us in a zit contest son, hurray to you.

threads dead folks mexicans getting yelled at his mom about the cartel again, cease and repent for this banter.

Insecure OP lurking and same-fagging in the same thread... impressive! How many quarter backs did you have to jerk off to learn of this site anyways, bitchfag?
>Implying that you're better than anyone on this goddamn sight.
Just look around you. What of the richfags? They make more than what you make in a month within the time span of an hour- and they don't have to become a submissive NET jerking off their 96 year cock masters begging for "daddy's cummies." So before you make the proclamation that a malnourished sickly little faggot like you is better than everyone on Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums-You may want reevaluate both your financial and physical status.
Go be a nigger some place other than Sup Forums.

i tried to shoop but there's no help for you friend

At 6'4" 245 and not in shape, I would wreck this faggot in about 2 seconds.

People new to the site don't know that being anonymous means that you don't tie yourself with a certain visage, meaning you don't post pictures of yourself in a way that implies that it is actually you in the photo.