Who will PayPal me a grand and what do I have to do to earn it?

Who will PayPal me a grand and what do I have to do to earn it?

die

fuck off summer fag

live stream kys

ok

if femanon, there are ways you could earn that

cant think of anything I'd pay a dude that much for

Op here. I am male. How could I earn this online?

Also I assure you I'm not summer. Been lurking since like 2010

Kys

Backtracing your IP. Death will find you shortly edgelord

I'd pay you $1000 to jump in some raw sewage.

I'd fuckin do that easy peezy

I have diarrhea. What if I just shit in the toilet and jumped in? I don't have easy access to raw sewage

I will check back in one hour. Have obligations to attend.

Do it and I'll send you the money.
Sorry your own shit isn't enough. I sometimes just in the shower or tub and find it not even gross at all so you gotta do better than that user.

live stream and Put out a cigarrete in your dick, i will give you 5 dolars

I will genuinely pay you a grand if first you drop two grand into my paypal

Put your dick in ceiling fan for $1200?

Fuck dude, ill put it in a desk fan for 800

Kek.

Cum shark a diesel dike feminist at a pride rally

just setup a real paypal account. hook it up to your bank account. take your parents credit card and send an invoice for $1200. deposit the money into your bank account, then let your parents report it to the bank as fraud, they'll get it refunded.

Periscope asking people for da fuk on the streets

DUBS YOU HAVE TO

That's illegal...

Only if you get caught

I have a pretty powerful boxfan here, and a dick. I'll do it for $500.

I will if you kill David Koch. Double if you take out his brother, An extra grand for whacking all of their families.

I just don't have access to sewage

I can try I guess IDK how I'm gonna get my dick in a ceiling fan

Guess you don't have access to my $1000 either user.

I sent some fag $7 bucks for something or other on pay-pal ... shithead never picked it up...DON'T BOTHER

If I had two grand I wouldn't be here asking for a grand

Well I'm fucked then. I really need this too. It's for my health.

half now half later?

Works for me?

I will deliver. I literally hate myself and I'm desperate for attention

My health is shit too, I'm fucking stuck uninsured as well.
Go fuck yourself.

I'm sorry dude

Not your fault user. But I gotta do something soon as I have a knot on my spine.

Go suck dick on Craigslist if you want easy money. You can charge more for raw anal sex. I haven't gotten AIDS yet and I've been with close to 45 guys.

An hero on live stream

I've already tried that. I don't live in America anymore so CL is big around here

Wow so original

amputate your limbs live, it is not easy whoring money when male

Oh fuck that might be autism

problem is youve got the wrong set of tools. for example, im a lawfag. i do lawfaggy stuff. i make money

you are not a lawfag, you have no extra abilities. ok so we look beyond the non-superficial qualities and look to the superficial ones. you got a pussy? no. looks like you aint getting shit

Buy me 5 kg of heroin

Are you the guy from lawfag attorney at lawfag?

Heroin is awesome. I miss it. I can order it on the deepinterwebz if you like.

I wouldn't be surprised if I really do have autism though. I can't maintain eye contact with people.

Samesies. It's mainly with meeting new people and social situations. It's very overwhelming and I forget how sentences should be structured.

Now I don't have problems with sentence structures. But mine isn't even just with new people. It's with everyone.

Weird

Send pictures of your mom, 3 dollars

I'm perfectly okay to look at someone and make eye contact with sunglasses on though.

I'll send you a grand if you make a hole the size of a penny in your upper lip, right under your nose.

i am lawfag here, attorney at lawfag at your service

Lawfag I really enjoy your threads. Thank you for all that you do sir.

It's simple, take back the holy land

Make it something actually doable that isn't going to fuck my face up. Will also haggle on price.

my pleasure. i got a date tomorrow so if i dont get the chance to do a thread ill do it on thursday. i think im gonna start doing them weekly (but i do prefer to do them stoned/drunk which is somewhat infrequent, so ima just get fucked up more often to please my fans)

Yeah you should definitely do that. I like to hear about all the niggerescapades

For some reason I REALLY REALLY want to know the background story of this.

Back in an hour fuckers

lol. what part? me as a lawfag, lawfag on Sup Forums, my date?

thanks man, definitely will do

ill be honest tho, i try to avoid representing blacks. theyre just all awful people... and man you havent smelt nigger until you get in the elevator at the court and they pack in like cattle. shit's awful

No didn't even read your post. I'm interested in a down syndrome woman doing that pose and who took the picture and why.

i have no idea what ur referring to