What has Trump done to "keep America great"?

What has Trump done to "keep America great"?
I voted for him, can't stand Hilary, but starting to feel the democrats were right. Not about policy, but about Trump himself.
From playing golf every week to charging millions for White House staff and secret service to stay at Trump tower. Seems like he is just in it for himself.

lol, nothing.

Anybody got any legitimate counters he is a good president? And I'm not going to take claims of things he WILL do. He had time to make a difference.

the democrats and republicans are pretty much the same sort of bs at this point

Exactly. They have different policies but thanks to bullshit politics and the trouble of getting things passed nothing is ever achieved.
I could stand the don if it seems like he was putting in effort. But just seems like he is living it up and making money off the American taxpayer.

pretty much, but of course the zealots won't believe that don is no different, and the other zealots will continue to screech that hillary wouldn't pull the same shit

all you have to do to fix a race is buy all the horses, but if you create a false dichotomy you can make it seem there are only two horses making the system both easier and cheaper to manipulate

How do we change that? It's crazy to think that's the world we live in.

Seems the only way is revolt. But as much as a lot of Americans, on both sides, talk tough I don't ever see that happening.

> but starting to feel the democrats were right.

I stopped reading. go back to CNN you fucking faggot

>starting to feel the democrats were right
>starting

How the fuck did it take you this long? Oh yeah, trump was voted in by the least educated, least intelligent populous in the country, and bragged about how he loved the stupid people during his campaign.

Prove me wrong? What has he done to help America and not just himself?

I'm OP and not even mad. Not a bad looking (Japanese I'm guessing) girl. Spam away.

revolt will only happen when people start seeing tangible evidence of the foul play, basically once they begin starving or having more of their liberties stripped away. then most people will fall back on baser instincts and lash out, with a few leaders among them capable of directing the charge things could get better.

however i think it may be more likely that the status quo will be maintained so that the powers that be can continue to profit off the gullible, but that's just my opinion

read this
you're just as responsible fir the downfall
you're just as uneducated
you're just as naive

thank you for destroying this cancer with pretty ladies

I agree. That exactly what I think. Problem is the moneymakers know how to keep the sheep in line. They will never push it that far. They can promise controversial things during election but not do them as they know the other half may get fed up and lash out.

Sure thing shill.

korean

The only positive thing he's done is hand over military power to the pentagon. It wouldn't usually be a good thing, but at least he understands that he's clueless about foreign policy.

Everything else he's done is just be a dick in order to rile up his "muh liberal tears" base, by making the worst possible decisions for the country, just because they're the opposite of what the left thinks is important.

But yeah, he's pretty much just using the position to make more money for himself, and insure that his retarded offspring will continue on his legacy without having to do any work themselves. It's so fucking obvious that he's just a gangster only out for himself, but fucking retards keep voting against their own interest.

Trump is a good man, but remember he's fighting a huge system as an outsider.

Yet here I am posting showing I'm not stupid or naive. Or no more stupid then any other voter I guess.

What I will admit I've learnt is anyone running for president is full of shit. I knew career politicians were. I thought the din might be different. I knew he was a rich businessman, might do some things for himself. But thought the American people might be somewhere in the back of his mind. But seems like any other politician we are nothing.

As much as I hate to say it. Just another Trumpfag. Commenting without any facts or evidence.

Is her "white name" Jenna?

Are you really comparing Hillary to Trump? The one has a track record of actually trying to help people, while the other is a known liar, manipulator, and somebody nobody with any power in this country stopped working with 20 years ago.

In what way is he a good guy? Many lawsuits, most settled out of court ie guilty, where he has ripped people off.

how does the kool-aid taste? bet it tastes the same for trump supporters