who is this semen demon?

Anyone like? Wwyd to her? Posting more

Fuck this bitch... i miss her so much

More?

you can do better than this

My bad, wrong file

nevermind they looked better in the blurry pic

/rekt

God yes. Want to pull those panties off her and slide between her legs.

More of left? Or either.

Fucking sexy. Love those tits. more of her?

Mhmm sexy friends too? Love to fuck her on that beach while her friends watch

Keep going? How do you know her?

Undergrad

Mhmm sexy. Wish I could see her tits. Look fucking sexy stuffed into that bra

Ever hook up with her? I think I'd just be hard thinking about in in any class we shared.

More please. How do you know her?

Don't unfortunately. Seen her posted a few times here, saved a few cause they remind me of someone I did know. I'll see if I can dig any up.

never did

What an ass. More of her?

Her ass is incredible. More of her? Shes got me hard.

Damn. Well at least you got these pictures. God she is getting me hard. Such a cute face but her body is so fucking sexy.

Yeah, but not much of a consolation compared to using her

Funny, always thought it'd be sideways.

Haha true. Wish we could take turns with her and her friends. I want unload in that tight little cunt of hers.

just need her

hnng. What I wouldn't give for a night using her. How do you know her?

Ex

Yea, she is by far the hottest. Love to feel her pussy stretch around my cock as I watch her suck off another. Leave her covered in cum.

Was she a good fuck? Looks like she'd be amazing.

needs to blow someone

She gave amazing head and fucked like a rabbit

Sucking off a group of guys? More of her in that bikini? So fucking hard for her.

Fuck me almost came to her tits. Those things are incredible. Wish I could feel her mouth on my cock while playing with those.

Is that a shop?

large group

Cum to this one, she'd love to have your cum in her mouth

One guy cumming in her mouth, one of her hands working his shaft, the other already occupied with a different mans cock. She pulls it out after tasting the first spurt, cum dribbling down her lips, then shooting across her face as she looks up at him. Licking her lips as more slides down her neck to her chest, staining her bikini top. She gives him a few more licks before bringing the second mans cock to her mouth, another mans hand guiding her now free hand to his.

Fuck me. God I'm sure I wouldn't last in her mouth but I got to feel her pussy around me.

mm

One guy reaching down,untying her brown little bikini top, sliding it off her, exposing her tits for the men standing around her to see. She moans around the cock in her mouth as she feels hands start to roam over her tits,rubbing drops of cum into her skin, pinching her nipples, groping her. The man in her mouth starts bucking against her, grabbing the back of her head and forcing his cock down her throat. He groans, twitching in her mouth as he starts cumming.