Let this thread serve as a reminder to our TRAITOR in Chief that life is short and can be taken away in an instant

Let this thread serve as a reminder to our TRAITOR in Chief that life is short and can be taken away in an instant.

Still salty, cuckliberal ?

(You) won't get a (You) from me, faggot.

Brown people can't cross the border illegally and breed like bacteria?

Damn............ I guess breaking the law carries consequences now......................

Hi Russia

dare you question our mighty leader?

Edgy and salty, quite the combo.

Thanks for the (You)

REPLY_TO:737183709
No problem

Summer

Get fucked commie scum

Support Trump - make Russia great again.

Trump supporters are traitors to America. Treasonous scum.

Hi CNN

I don't care if you hate POTUS, don't fucking threaten him. Bad form.

The day will come when you traitors who undermine the President will be publicly hanged.

Kek not before the reasonable people in America slaughter the treasonous retards who voted for this goon. It's only a matter of time until Trump crumbles what little Democracy we have left

Why? We just had 8 years of Republican threats against Obama and his family - including insane racial shit from Trump himself - and all the Republicunts were just fine with that.

Toughen up snowflakes. This is politics in America now. You dished it out, now take it like a man.

Hopefully Trump will eat a gun.

The only traitor here is OP. No matter what you support your president, you world class piece of shit. You are immoral and unethical and need to be eradicated.