I'm depressed because I can't befriend you guys IRL and hang out

I'm depressed because I can't befriend you guys IRL and hang out.

Sorry OP, would befriend you too.

You wouldn't happen to live in West Virginia would you? I always make threads on but no one ever replies.

were all cringy cancer irl, so you wouldn't want to meet us anyways, also you would probably get raped or mugged if you met some of us ...

Nope.. sorry, man. You're miles away.
Also, user has a good point.

Despite your double dubs. I would love to meet up with a lot of you.

Damn, nothing but rednecks, druggies, and run down buildings as well as no jobs around here.

Np worries user,this community is built on each other. A place where we can talk about anything together freely and without consequence

Damn, dude. That sucks. I mean we're nothing to write home about either. You planning on moving soon?

It would be cool to meet some of the people here irl, for sure.

But some people here are just fucked up and creepy.

Damn this post and replies bring a tear to my eye....

Not all of us. I'm sure a sizeable portion of Sup Forumstards are semi-competent people leading average lives. I'm pretty normal myself. You wouldn't happen to live in Utah?

Still would be nice to have friends to actually hang out and do things with though.
I'd love to move but without a job or a car I'm trapped here sadly.
I'm probably just as weird as most of you.
Gatsu you feel the same way?

Nothing wrong with weird and odd, there just gets to be a certain point where it's crazy. Like the psychopaths that want to murder people n shit.

>Np worries user,this community is built on each other. A place where we can talk about anything together freely and without consequence

You play vidya at least? Also I'm sorry to hear about that OP.

nah

I just have a lot of similar interests to most of the boards here. But yea I'm not psychotic. I do suffer a bit of social anxiety but that's about it but that's mostly people who are different from I and people from my past who treated me badly. I live in a small town so literally everyone knows everyone and tries to be in there business so that doesn't help either.

Yes, I play a lot of vidya. Mostly a fag though.

t. rapist

Maybe make discord for people trying to actually find each other irl

I've never even checked out Discord.

What's wrong Timmy? It's just called Hard Lemonade, there's nothing weird in there.. it's completely normal

I haven't had a Mike's Hard Lemonade in about 4 years now.

It seems like the kind of drink a pedo would give to a child he was trying to diddle

An older guy gave me a 6 pack when I was a kid and rubbed my leg telling me
>now you better drink it all user (hehe)

I once started a postcode thread and met a few guys in a bar
It was awkward but after a few beers we chilled and had a laugh
Also a ham planet femanon turned up then the drunken guys turned alpha in a attempt to impress her
A few got our dicks sucked also played dubs with drinks receipts
No one was murdered or raped to my knowledge
Was kinda cringey at times tho

Sounds about right

I would meet up with people on here but I don't want to get molested or sold into slavery.

Sounds like a good time that I wish I could have.

I wouldn't mind getting molested if it felt good.

If I got sold to a woman that'd be okay.

Yep, you're one of the reasons I would never meet with any of you faggots.

You're more likely to get scoped for slavery working at a convenience store

Sketchy dude came up to me when I was working nights at 7/11, telling me about youth hostels in eastern Europe and how I'd get paid to travel. Immediately knew something was up so I made sure to ask questions I knew he wouldn't answer.

Can you imagine all the fucked up stories we could share with each other if we were all hanging rl?

Post your country or state OP.

Michigan here

If it makes you feel better I'm constipated and have an interview in 10 hours and have been typically been waking up at 1 p.m. and interview is at 11

Yeah I suppose you're right. I do relate to Sup Forums fags a lot. Most of my friends use this site too.

If you do make sure it's a busy public place
And don't give your house number to anyone

I have so many fucked up stories that most of you would think I'm either lying or steal them for greentext stories as well as make some copypasta.

fakeng rusya

[spoiler]i wanna die[/spoiler]

Still better than my usual day.

West Virginia.
That's not me.

Better hope your alarms can wake you up in time yo

Always me, I'm always constipated and can't sleep when I have something important the next day.

Don't have a landline phone.

If you're American I'd probably believe them. This country is goddamn nuts

He means your address user. For gods sake never give that info out on here

Dub Dubs, we praise thee!

I am and it definitely is.

Sometimes I've been tempted just to see if anyone will come visit me.

You're not kidding. Ex lives in Charleston. Off Rutledge rd. Fucking boonies. We called it the holler

You don't know who would see that user, there are some truly fucked individuals on this site, who would like nothing more than to go to your house and get that fresh boipucci

No just no

Also edgy teens that send more pizza orders to your door than is imaginable

Where are you at now?
And yea I know exactly where that is.
Would they really rape me though?
I mean I'm not some underage kid for a pedo, I'm a grown ass man almost 30 years old with a very hairy ass.

If you really need to post your address and house number do it
It's obvious that you won't listen
Or make a challenge and post it in code for others to break
Either way it's fucking stupid