youtube.com/watch?v=rtT4MWzohRY
youtube.com/watch?v=a-Lp2uC_1lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None of them could spell Five

remember when boy bands were a big thing

Well 7 6 5 4 3 2 1, he's on the microphone and got you hot like the sun

The supervillain shuffle.

LIFE IS A ROLLERCOASTER, JUST GOTTA RIDE IT

Remember how most of them started out as acts on the gay club circuit and performed in borderline fetish outfits before any of them got big?

I didn't know mr robot sang.

My favorite is when boybands try to act cool and take on the b-boy stances, whoa!

Hey baby!

PICTURE THIS

I've got a little somethin for ya!

AND I'LL GIVE YOU JUST 3 SECONDS TO FIGURE OUT,
JUST WHAT IT IS!

Is this kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gou9ss5QBX8

A girl I once knew who during our date told me how she went to a house party and got spit roasted by two guys from five then fucked another one the day latter.
To this day I have no idea why she thought it would be appropriate to tell this to someone, especially on a date. My first red pill probably.

Sounds like that who shows you his hot asian girlfriend.jpg on his phone

does she not know how gay they are?

Absolutely

Why don't we market movies with songs anymore?

you are now remembering downloading 128kbps mp3s on napster

the beach is a comfy as fuck film, well until the later half.
Defiantly a film to watch with a woman.

The whole first 30 seconds of that video is the future of europe. Amazing that they were so prescient.

You know, I might use that as a way to bail if I'm on a date and realise it's not going to go anywhere. What better way to end it? It definitely makes you get doubts about dating her, it's makes for a funny story due to the outlandishness, and if you re-told it nobody would believe you that she said it.

did she say which ones?

Early 00s nostalgia is the strangest nostalgia.

Drink, probably. They say all sorts of weird shit at the worst possible moment

I was shagging some girl after a night out at uni and kind of in the middle of it she said how she'd fucked two of her new flatmates the night before - DP style.
Went on to say she wanted me to put it in her arse so that she could stretch it out some more, because it hurt so much last night

Another girl told me during sex that her dad abused her when she was younger.

An Irish lass told me her uncle would probably kill her for shagging a British bloke because he was a former member of the IRA who'd done a stint in a H-Block and was only released because of muh Good Friday Agreement

And women wonder why we never call them again.

Those were the days

And a 1,2,3 keep you waiting on the 4, kick down the door and turn it up a little more

>Late 90s/early 2000s

Was this the peak of Western civilization, Sup Forums?

Outside It's Raining But Inside Is Wet!

HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE BEATS

l remember 4 years ago, yes

Another night another day
What can I say?

you wear those shoes and I will wear that dress

>Another girl told me during sex that her dad abused her when she was younger.
>An Irish lass told me her uncle would probably kill her for shagging a British bloke because he was a former member of the IRA who'd done a stint in a H-Block and was only released because of muh Good Friday Agreement

Which one made you lose your erection faster?

Fewer darkies in media. It's nice thinking back to when mainstream media wasn't closet homosexual niggers like fucking kanye

She was my first singerfu

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1VF9E-Uvw

A1 were pure kino, apart from that awful Take On Me cover

>that one on the right with the JUST haircut

cmon buzz me up to heaven baby!

youtube.com/watch?v=rtT4MWzohRY

never heard of 'em

>Kiss me out of the bearded barley

To this day I don't know what the fuck that's about.

>never heard of A1

Found the pleb lads

they probably weren't good enough to export to Belgium lel

Brother Pele's in the back
sweet Zina's in the front
Cruising down the freeway
in the hot, hot sun

I remember one birthday party I held back in 5th grade or something, and I forgot to ask people to bring CDs, so the only slow song we could dance to was
youtube.com/watch?v=a-Lp2uC_1lg

We ended up listening to that song on repeat for most of the party, good times.

let me lick you up and doooooown till you say stop

Top dog coming through!

Shania Twain was such a hot piece of ass

Remember when these guys did a song featuring Jay Z? They must have thought they were destined for big things

that smug fucking face

The one who told me about her dad. Completely blind-sided me.

I let her stay for a bit and got dressed but she started drinking some more and wound up a total crazy mess who locked herself in the bathroom. So had to get the lads to help me kick her out and make sure she got home, while I snook off before she tried to ask for my number or something

That was lesson learned after I gave the Irish girl my number and she sent me texts for weeks every time she went out and got pissed; begging for another fuck.
Then eventually started just calling me an arsehole and how I ruined her life by rejecting her for like a month.
She was a good shag and a squirter, so I persevered for the night in spite of the IRA thing and the fact she was fat (so had no intention of calling her again anyway).

nigga jay-z wasn't big in the nineties with his wack poppy shit

Marred by the fact that Robbie is just a massive cunt though

Do they even make videoclips with movie shots like that anymore? They were the norm for like 20 years and disappeared from the face of the Earth overnight

l'm amazed he didn't die of an OD on sleeping pill like 13 years

More like OD on diet pills

Twilight is the last thing I remember being linked to a music video like this but there's probably other YA shit that does it

What the FUCK IS THAT FUCKING THING ON THE RIGHT I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO SLEEP FUCK YOU

That's clearly greyworm

>no Big Willie rap to go with Suicide Squad
Wild Wild West 2.0 you fuckers, it could have been great