What is your experience with Latinas?

What is your experience with Latinas?

dated a short (all of them are) cute one in highschool. real touchy, was fun. it lasted a day because she got expelled the morning after, got caught being a dumbass smoking weed in the bathrooms. no word of a lie

Gringo living in Mexico, ask me anything.

Devout to religious tradition, but missed the point a lot.
Super controlling and super jealous. Way into PDA and insecure if not.
Wanted gender equality with housework, money, and spending but wanted Male machismo damsel in distress treatment. Always looking for something free. CRAZY.
I say Fuck but no marriage

what part of mexico?

have you had any luck with the girls?

I live in the northern area, pretty big city. And yes, it's extremely easy here for me. Just get on tinder and you can pretty much choose any girl you want and arrange a date for the next day. Mexico City is great for picking up women

Central, León. Tons of them love blue eyes. Best find a fling. Mothers will try to dig their claws in you for marriage or grand babies

You aren't me wey

This guy knows the truth

I bet their feet smell so cute and good

You're both right.

Maybe, unless they wear heels from age 12 and just have calloused soles and toes.

Maybe non-Mexican latinas fare better.

I had two diff buddies who dated latinas. Hot as fuck when they are young but also crazy.

It's fucking disgusting!

gay

Yes. Get in get out and in and out a few more times then only look back to make sure she ain't there with a knife.

Dated one for 4 years. Now an ex. She crayzee

I'd fuck em and wife em imo latina girls are crazy hot and loyal in my experience

>loyal

Most latina girls are bitches so unless you're into that I'd stay away

I elected a president who said he'd send em all back ter mexico

fag

Gay

lol mexicans don't listen to reggeaton...silly gringo..It's ok I don't expect you to understand that not all latinos come from the same country. American public school has it's limits XD XD XD

I'm aware of the reggaeton thing. But it seems like every Latin pop song these days is labeled as reggaeton for some reason.

Dating one for three years now.

>cute and tiny
>know how to cook
>always giving me presents really sweet girl
>hot as fuck in general

Cons
>gets extremely stressed about new stuff like job or school
>becomes obsessed with her stress
>gets angry pretty quick, but always in a unreasonable way which you can't fix
>looks better without make up but always want to wear some

There's a ton more but out of all the girls I've dated I'm the most happy with my sexy Latina Mexican gf.

Can this be a brown girl/latina thread now?

damn sounds exactly like my gf im with you though ive dated white girls and asian girls but my current latina girl is easily the one id wife

My wife is Latina. I love it.

of course!

i really don't find them attractive... i don't really enjoy the aggressive "fiery" personalities personally, but a lot of them have SMOKIN hot bodies from like 16 to 25. they're actually a lot like asian girls

Aw yisss

Yeah exactly, I've had two white girlfriends one Asian and one black. I never thought about a future with them, but with Latina gf it's like j want to marry this girl really bad, don't want to lose her.

dank. Like, super dank.

same boat user lock that shit up

Well, I live near the border so there are spics everywhere. Some of them are nice, most of them smell and are total ignorant asshats. As with most non-whites they like to shit all over the master race.

ex, nasty tweaker hoe

>masterrace

You missed the part where she turns into a hamplanet after Kid #1... and if no kids, after a year of marriage. Sometimes before. But they're all fat in the end.

You gotta keep em in check or else they'll go fucking crazy on your ass. I dated like 4 girls in high school, 2 of em were Latina and they get so jealous so fast, it's insane. Good thing was that they were freaky as hell in the sheets. I'm dating another one now, I think I'll marry her. Like someone else said though, their family expects kids super fast.

They start off skinny and then after high school they blow up like at least 60 pounds, all and all it's a sad transformation

I have none

For the love of god THIS.

A guy I know had a fine ass latina gf who he ended up getting pregnant. I sort of fell out of touch with them after that but I ran into the chick about a year after the baby was born and holy mother of god was she fat, not in the way that new mothers tend to be after pregnancy, no, this bitch was seriously like 3 times as big as she was the last time I saw her.