Hi Sup Forums. I'll do anything for you guys to save my pics and repost me

Hi Sup Forums. I'll do anything for you guys to save my pics and repost me.

I also have all these

Please Sup Forums

Pls have a feminine benis

Saved

Timestamp. Then we talk

Write boobs on chest and post boobs. I need it dude.

How about you give me something sluttier to write?

Take two of those and timestamp you fag

Write "I'm a dirty cunt" over the top of your cunt, with a timestamp.

Kek

Timestamp or GTFO

Let's see rear with ball peak

Nigga this DUDE aint got no CUNT

inb4 its a dude

does look like it, 3 pictures all of ass none showing boobs nor long hair nor from front

totally a dude

Love your pimpley ass OP, no homo

Of course I'm a dude

Does anyone want to give me something slutty that's not too hard to write on my ass?

how about something thats not your fucking ass shows your fucking front faggot

Where are you from?

yup has furry legs is dude

About to try to fit this big one in my ass

shows a pic of your dick not your ass

I don't want to it's too big :(

Insert cock here!

Stop being sarcastic faggot, and do it.

Show it! We'll be the judge.

I'll do this, keep thread alive hold on

LET THIS THREAD DIE! DEUS VULT!!!! PUT YOUR PANTS ON, AND READ YOUR BIBLE. WHAT WOULD YOUR GRAND FATHER THINK?!

8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

I have never really realised why men do this dress up garbage?
Are you mentally ill?

What do we call you? Also, timestamp would be nice...

"Kakama"

you can call me jack and i will put the timestamp soon

Give me your kik lol

This op please

Nice to meet you Jack! After that timestamp, show us how little your girldick is.

Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Romans 1:27 "And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."
Jude 1:7 "Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."
Leveticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Keep going, my dick is not going to stay hard by reading text.

Does not mention women with women tho ,

Bumping till that ass pussy is stuffed.

Cos women with women is pure.

Men with men is disgusting. Also power dynamics are completely different. With men it's always an act of submission to the top gay.

Really? This on a fap thread?

fapping to a man is a sin dont you know?

Everything is a sin. Have you read the bible?

literally been more then 20mins what the fuck is op doing?
photoshopping or some shit lol

Sorry guys my markers are terrible

how disgusting, we can literally see your leg hair

Would you post your face, Jack? Or a portion of it?

the sad part is he literally bought that thing and put it on made the thread, mentally ill hgaha

nice leg hair fag

lmfaoooo

I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken

whats wrong with you, why are you doing this?

When you are taking that lingerie off as a man please think about what you just did, when you are scrubbing that writing off think about what you did, you are a vile creature.
You are a grown man playing dress up on Sup Forums, you are unfunny and disgusting.
Go look at the butt plugs you have and think hard about what you are doing, you are a dispicaple man.

im guessing this retard came in here thinking hes going to trick people xDDDDDDDDDDDD