Anyone have Dem Boyz Shitposting Screenshots?

>all year talking shit
>one and done
post dem

> literally 11 anti cowboys threads up a day after the game
> more than any pro cowboys threads at any given time ever
> "why are cowcucks talking shit obnoxious etc"

Not even worthy of a (You)

Shouldn't you be whining about the refs, you retarded beaner?

>OBSESSED

damn how can a team that apparently hasn't won shit piss off so many virgins at once?

This is why I want the Pats to win. The shitposting will be unbearable if they lose. I'd rather tolerate the Brady spammer.

Dak played good desu, he's the only black person that will actually succeed as qb in the nfl, also helps that he has a super elite Oline and RB. Cam newton is a hack and Winston is average(not as accurate and way too picks)

Ill take Who is Russel Wilson for 50 please Mike

ZERO
PLAYOFF
WINS

Reminder that Dak is white

Dele Alli is white
Steph Curry is white
Theo Walcott is white
Lewis Hamilton is white
Jimmy Graham is white
Obama is white

t. actual black man

How come if you're half white and half black, you're considered black?

Obama, Shaun King, etc. couldn't they claim to be white as well? They're literally 50/50.

Ok I am being 100 percent serious here. Why do people hate the cowboys so much? Dak and Zeke are both really good players and legitimately fun to watch. I've never met a cowboys fan, but I have to assume the hate comes because of most of them are awful right?

Well when you're half and half the darker part comes through more so I guess since they look more black they claim black?

The obsession is both flattering and pathetic.

its mostly their fans; their fans are absolute cancer and the fact that they are the most bandwagoned team of the nfl who jump shit whenever the cowboys lose the playoffs. also the fans were comparing dak to the next tom brady of which he hasn't even set a good footing inside the nfl. dak has also played behind an elite offensive line. zeke's success is also a byproduct of that offensive line as well as his stupid feed me bullshit. dez bryant is also a loudmouth who starts to cry whenever he is covered really well. jerry jones, the owner, is also an overconfident cocksucker who in the 2007 divisional round against the giants put down nfc conference tickets on his players' seats saying the giants would be an easy opponent before the actual game. it says a lot about him and his cancerous fanbase.

It actually goes back to when race was codified for the purposes of slavery and jim crow laws.

It's called the one-drop rule. Basically, if you have one drop of black blood, you're black.

It usually goes this way in cultures with a dominant race and racial divide, or with a dominant caste/class. When a member of the lower class/race/caste has a child with a member of the higher race/caste/class, the child tends to be regarded as the lower of the two. There are examples of this throughout history.

tl;dr one drop rule means half is black

shaun king doesn't have one drop of black in him

defense carried him to two superb owl berths and a win please stop

I've noticed many cowboys haters like to generalize about cowboys fans. You managed to get three in one sentence. A worthy effort; one (You) awarded.

you don't think he has "succeeded" in the NFL?

If going to two superbowls and always been in the playoffs isn't good enough to be a success I dont know what is. Sure his team is good, but he's still been successful.

>Shaun King
>Being anything other than the pastiest of white

nope just texans

He is whiter than snow, just needs some lip reduction.

>t. actual black man

Opinion discarded.