G/fur again

g/fur again
im stupid so last one 404'd

and dumping the images from last one

Yes you are. Die.

Let me tell ya getting fucked is amazing.

Yall r mean >:(

?

Hello from the size matters thread.

Keep postingggg

I want some furry booty right about now.

8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

finished my first payed commission

k bb

nice

I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken

Yo.
Looks like the crusaders don't like our thread huh?

Nice. I kept forgetting to check your twitter. How much did you make?

$35

Thanks
Yeah, hes fast too, ill bring it up later

I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken

I guess we could always invade their threads.

I'm so glad you girls get to burn for eternity.

Thanks for the effort though. I'll remember your noble try.

You're from that thread too?

>7
god is gay 2

Which one?

Eh you can. I don't really raid except for those BBC threads.
>Girls
Wut

The size matters one. I was posting zeeb.

Yeah, you girls are so beta

I just checked. The R34 and lolifags are already on it. I'll leave it to them.

I'm pretty sure we're all male but alright.
Exactly. Aslong as we don't retaliate we'll eventually be left alone.

Ye, dat me

You know, I do jack it to s/fur. I just hate you gay girls so much that I have to devote all my time to this stupid shit

welp, more than half of the pics are crusaders, kinda hard to jack off to this now

We keep to ourselves tho

You should always have a file for emergency fap material.

Hitler isn't a retarded reddit crusader girl.

bump

FUCKING BEKSINSKI I've been wracking my brain trying to remember his name thanks user.

Now they're in New Zealand General. Have they no shame?

REPENT NOW, HEATHENS!

Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Romans 1:27 "And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."
Jude 1:7 "Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."
Leveticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

No problem.

bamp

Lol, ur right I just got bored of my shit and wanted peoples input

DEUS VULT