S/fur

s/fur
How do I into precise 2D design?
e.g., making a perfect circle of small rectangles.
I usually do 3D, but I'm finding myself having to render a watch face.

Gunna have to hide the threads my man, my friends here won't let you have it out in the open.

What's wrong with a little spam?

It's great on toast!

You don't.

>little
Oh boy

Fastest I've seen was like, 7-8 posts a minute.

>I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken

>I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, l will not be shaken

>I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. Wlth him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken

Goat?
That's rare.

saved from a yesterday thread.

>be crusader
>hear about exaggerated muslim attacks on christians
>feel bad for sins you didnt commit and join crusade
>run out of money before you even reach turks
>work as mercenaries for money
>dont get money
>chimp out and kill rape and pillage fellow christians for money
>kill rape and pillage Christian occupied Constantinople for 3 days
>destroy timeless famous statues dating back thousands of years
>steal paintings and writings dating back thousands of years
>kill and rape innocent women and children
>slaughter the majority of the city
>melt holy artifacts for gold
>kill the same people you were supposed to protect
>oops.bat
>be excommunicated by pope for the fellow christian slaughter
>still die to turks

BEGONE YE FILTHY SCUM

>I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken

>I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I kep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken

>I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the L0RD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken

>I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I wiIl not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken

>family needs money
>can program and do 3D work
>can't get my foot in the door because almost no one's hiring in this shit economy, and I don't have any qualifications or recorded experience so any competition for a position screws me over
>decide to try out online freelance work because it's supposed to be an easy start
>can't get my foot in the door because even for low paying jobs I have 50 pajeets to compete with, who all have recorded experience and great portfolios, and it's the same 50 every time

sorry to read that.
are you a developer?

Not professionally.

MOVE. Sup Forums is not your board, retard!

What the fuck is with character limits on some sites?
Freelancer gives me:
>200 characters to make a bid for a project
>200 characters to describe my relevant experience
>100 characters to ask the employer a question

Just to give you an idea of how little 200 characters is, this entire post is 311 characters.

I think I'll direct my rage towards Twitter and pajeets.
Twitter for making low character counts popular, and barely-literate pajeets for making it sometimes necessary.

200 characters!!! what a piece of shit.
you can't explain anything with that

Try asking a rather technical question in 100 characters.
It's literally impossible.

Go to /ACO/

>I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. Wlth him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken

and what about find other work? or do you mind gaining experience?

More Mihari?

I'm going to dump some :D

bump

I always forget Mihari is is bi

Bump

bump

Props to whoever is posting cheetah girls