Weed is obviously terrible for your health and should be illegal you morons

Weed is obviously terrible for your health and should be illegal you morons

Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full

Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222

Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

Weed Liberalization Results In More Frequent Use:
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

Weed Causes Lung Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671

All this is bullshit and has medically and scientifically been disproven.

sometimes the cognitive damage is worth it. depends on what disease you've got, and anyway, it affects differently depending on the person, so yeah, doesn't necessarily fuck you up...

It's not the government's job to make sure we don't hurt ourselves. You don't have to smonk weed, it doesn't harm you if you don't willingly use it yourself.

Alcohol is also terrible for your health. Does that mean it should be illegal too?

Idiot. I checked the source of one link and it sayed that it does not effect the memory in any way. Kys

Things that harm noone but the user shouldn't be illegal.
>but muh societal cost
go fuck yourself

>implying govt has the right to tell me what I can do to my own body

I live how I want thank u very much

Tobacco, red meat, being a lazy cuck sitting around trolling Sup Forums all day instead of going out and exercising. Lots of shits bad for you, the law shouldn't have anything to do with it.

I read somewhere that all the government testing comes from a low-grade strain.

All the new strains are probably far worse than research suggests.

>be me 42
>wife / kids
>Work in netsec with fortigates
>been smoking since I wuz 12
>Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage
RIIIIIIIIIGHT

>Tobacco is obviously terrible for your health and should be illegal you morons

Yeah I agree!

As if you would know it if it was happening to you.

All of you are dumb shits because not a single one can link to an article in the OP, quote something, and discredit it.

>ALL TIS IS BULLSIHT YO

Lots of bait

Nice bait. None of this is true, and even if it were, we're all gonna die one day anyways, so who fucking cares?

Tru

Holy shit, you just btfo all the weed fags. Hopefully Trump will keep that degenerate shit illegal.

Yo man I read some of that stuff and I gotta say it sure makes you think and shit and man I want to cut down but fuck I'm so fucking high

Retard.

Like I would give value to such a terrible source to defend against it.

Riiiigght

Look I get it. Your dad left. Your mom beats you and the girl you like sucks a stoners dick instead of yours.

Weed is an amplifier. If anyone claims it caused something bad to them it's because that thing already existed in them.

Kek, you can't refute a single one of op's sources, so you pretend like they're all bullshit. You weed fags are pathetic, Sup Forums was right again. Those are all scientfic studies. Just admit weed is bad for you and move on.

So shoul alcohol be illegal too?

Going by your logic tobacco should be illegal

Checked

Yes, tobacco and alcohol are degenerate too. They should be banned.

>this thread

The few studies that did find anything like this all say that the difference between smokers and nonsmokers was pretty small and when the smokers stopped smoking they returned to baseline.

honestly op I would be really worried but look at this way: in 2080 im going to be dead. no if ands or buts. the years keep on moving, and my last one will come before then. who cares if weed makin me dumb? i dun care.

1. Put it in food, and many of these arguments become invalid.

2. Regardless of the damage it may or may not do to someone's body, it should be legal because it's my fucking body, not yours.

Well, you're about as dumb as a box of rocks. Life is actually terrible for your health if you haven't noticed by now, you should consider unburdening yourself of that troublesome circumstance.

Please refer to

Op took one hit and thought he died
Weed isn't for everybody lil guy, when you get bigger and older then try again

You must be fun to be around. Do you always tell people what you think they should and shouldn't do?

Opened one link, saw the university doing the study. laughed my ass off. closed the site. Thanks user
>School of Psychology, University of Wollongong, Australia.

wollongong dude....WOLLONGONG!

Only the degenerate stuff.

Yeah because a government study has NEVER been biased. STFU fagget. Do your own research about canabis instead of regurgitating bullshit another anons post. Youre no better than dipshits on facebook sharing an article they havent even read.

The very first article straight up says there were no long term effects on cognition and after 20+ of not using any measured differences in cognitive function were gone. So the very first article goes against your claim if you had taken the time to read it.
I assume the rest do too.
Great bait mate

If you don't like it, don't use it. I don't like retarded moralists but I don't think that they should be forbidden.

it wasn't necessary to inuslt me, i agree with you

no, really? inhaling smoke fucks with your lungs?? i never would've fucking guessed.

kys.

>This

Please, who is going to declare himself a consumer of something illegal? It is obvious that people will be more willing to declare themselves as consumers of something legal. When you decriminalize something, the numbers rise because people no longer have to hide. Everyone sees what they want to see, and what does not, sweep it down the carpet. Here it's legal for like 3 or 4 years and the only things that change it's the quality of the weed (much better) and the fact that users don't need to deal with narcos anymore.