Politics of the Song Contest

This is the "Germany sends anime girl" to most politically charged entertainment show in the world edition.

Who is Sup Forums giving their 12 points to and why is that geopolitically important?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10XR67NQcAc
youtube.com/watch?v=4ch9hW1m8eU
youtube.com/watch?v=2EG_Jtw4OyU
youtube.com/watch?v=JX7e8DMT-hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KJuVD62brSM
youtube.com/watch?v=w7hRZS-nLhY
youtube.com/watch?v=XhILcidWp1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9kruHqLTI
youtube.com/watch?v=C5VvsLEd1TI
youtube.com/watch?v=NBN7FB7PsGE
youtube.com/watch?v=rq2K5sfTf3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweden's entrant sings song titled, "If I were sorry".

kek

HAHA, first person responding is a Burger. Burgers cannot compete. Aussie shitposter can compete, but not Burgers. Next year, Canadians will be invited, but not Burgers.

Burgers, why don't you want to be part of the greatest political song battle of all time?

They don't want to come because they know they would send a black rapper.

Songs sung in any language but English sound terrible.

anyone but Germany and Switzerland fuck you

Actually, I'd say these Europeans should be singing in their own national language. They sound like absolute shit when they garble and mispronounce every other word.

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=10XR67NQcAc

Yup.

also, your "anime girl" is fugly

>Songs sung in any language but English sound terrible.
We got 2 French songs in there this time and both are highly rated in the betting market. But you are right, the Russians sing in English and will probably win this one.

At least we'd win. Rap > nasheeds.

Agree, but then so does Americans.

Eurovision Yes

I'm not voting or even watching it this year because Sweden just had to go and use refugee theme

rap isn't music, it's weird chimp hooting
also, no, you wouldn't win, even the Eurovision faggots don't like it, they like 80-90s style technopop

>Ukraine
>White

>also, your "anime girl" is fugly
At least she ain't fat like that French Austrian shit girl.

You'd win because bringing a black rapper would get all the votes from Germany, Sweden and other cucked nations.

>Eurovision
>Non-european shitposters compete
Worldvision when?

Our representative is a sandnigger named Amid and he is going to sing the song "I have searched" in english. Top fucking kek.

I have no idea who this person is because i havent owned a tv or radio in over 10 years

Anyway Estonia actually sent white cute guy. I feel so embarrassed that we sent a nigger. At least she already lost.

she is though

Who said anything about 'white'?

your song is actually quite nice, I'd vote if it wasn't sung by a kebab

It's because we are basically a plague. Can't travel anywhere in Europe without running into a whole herd of us drinking all your alcohol and making children feel uncomfortable with our swearing and vocal bewilderment at the wildlife not requiring infant sacrifices.

What is it with German women having monster jaws?

IRL aussies are like muslims, nice until you turn your back to em...

youtube.com/watch?v=4ch9hW1m8eU
Please vote for beautiful Eesti boy

a whole year has passed since the last song contest. what have you achieved in that year guys?

Your fucking gook you send isn't shitty though. The ho is both sexy and can sing. WTF, why didn't you send some shitposting Aussie cuck instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=2EG_Jtw4OyU

Why Canadians? They're all Chinese.
>Picarino relatedo

linguistic specifics, using your jaw a lot when you talk overdevelops it. Anglos are a lot worse, their women have manlier jaws than me. Best languages for a female face are those spoken from the palate

Its so that they can swallow your dick and balls in one go

he dead now

low test detected

>a whole year has passed since the last song contest. what have you achieved in that year guys?
I have done nothing, literally nothing, came close to dying and reemerged from the dead to do... nothing. But I am all motivated to do better this new Song Contest cycle. I even got friendzoned today! Friendzoned so hard, I was literally cucked.

well at least you don't make their children feel uncomfortable by raping them in the pool.

>that fuckin gook

ayyyy lmao

>what have you achieved in that year guys?
spinned a chair. spinned it good too

Unbelievable
Might as well call it Niggervision now

did... did we send bailey jay to the song contest?

>geopolitically

politics do not affect geography

Why are continentals such bitchy faggots?

The New York times called her "hot" and featured her at the top of their article about the Song Contest this year.

>politics do not affect geography
Geopolitics (from Greek γῆ ge "earth, land" and πολιτιkή politikē "politics") is the study of the effects of geography (human and physical) on international politics and international relations.[1] Geopolitics is a method of studying foreign policy to understand, explain and predict international political behavior through geographical variables. This includes geographical and cultural variables such as which country votes for which other country in the Song Contest.

Even Mozart knew that and thus composed melodies to famous US lullabies.

Jew over Nazi, noice choice Germany-kyu~n

hol up hol up what ties to right wing politics ?

is she a frogposter?

I hope a bunch of immigrants run a train on her.

Yeah I've checked it seems that there's only one candidate that songs in it's own language but it's a bosnian so probably a kebab

The Estonia guy is the only one with a good song.

Everything else sounds like shit we've already heard a million times.

All the slow loud belting woman music sounds the same and I don't give two shits about any of it.

The Netherlands guys sound exactly like Soul Asylum - Runaway Train.

It's all shit and there's no melody.

>implying I care about this shit since they fucked over Klimmstein in 2011

The Romance languages sound pretty good t.b.h

btw the kebab sang with a kike
half this contest is gay and/or jewish
serbia literally won because of the lezbo

Eurovisions needs redpill

She wasnt a lesbo then, at least she wasnt open about it.

The real shit is that Xavier Naidoo was supposed to sing for Germany, but he was fired because of right wing political views.

I am not even kidding, he just was affiliated with some harmless right wing patriotism and was made to resign! And he is fucking black!

Why would we want to be part of some Europeon cuckfest?

BABA YETU

youtube.com/watch?v=JX7e8DMT-hQ

Fuck sake, why've we gone back to taking this shitfest seriously? Why can't we go back to entries like below?

youtube.com/watch?v=KJuVD62brSM

>And he is fucking black

Kek, lost it right there

You want them singing in spanish.

He is not a Nazi, He is a conspiracy theorists.

>Why would we want to be part of some Europeon cuckfest?
Because it is fucking 3 times as big as the Super Bowl? Don't you want to be part of something big, make America great again?

Croatia is about to BTFO everyone
just watch

Yeah, this is true.

youtube.com/watch?v=XhILcidWp1Q

Sorry, but it isn't Europe's fault that the UK just can't find any good singers to send to the Song Contest. Even fucking Malta can send a good song now and then.

Tanned Germans you fuck.

>not a tanned German
Dissapointing, its like another shoa

Do you come from a land down under?

This is the fucking epitome of gayness. Gay Russian president when?

kek is TurkRoach allowed in EuroVision?

>Without drinking your alchohol
I could drink you under the table m8. Your shit.

>This is the fucking epitome of gayness. Gay Russian president when?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9kruHqLTI

They already have a gay president, what that!

>caring for an SJW-controlled shitfest

Why?

>kek is TurkRoach allowed in EuroVision?
No, the Song Contest is not halal, so Turkey is not allowed in. But Israel is.

>Who is Sup Forums giving their 12 points to

youtube.com/watch?v=C5VvsLEd1TI

>Why?
It is the biggest event of the year. Every year I imagine how a day would be like if it has Easter, song contest and an AfD victory in one day.

Fuck off randy

NORWAY WILL WIN!

Agnete Johnsen is representing Norway, with this perfect Eurovision song that will make Europe kneel for the Ice Queen.

Nah but fr tho, its a pretty good eurovision song, the build up n shit u feel me

youtube.com/watch?v=NBN7FB7PsGE

I'm glad the US isn't allowed to compete in Eurovision, we only saved you from the Soviets and are the only thing keeping the Russians in their forest. Also it'd get boring because we'd win every year.

>Rap > nasheeds
Shit taste user.

youtube.com/watch?v=rq2K5sfTf3Y

TEAM AGNETE

EUROVISION LINK WHERE

Looks Asian to me. Not really white.

You first gook I'll drink you under the table too

Honestly I disagree but then again from what I know UK has no chance and neither does norway.

Eurovision YES

look, I know my parents will pretend going to the beach next month, but it's the party of that retarded freemason, at charlie farm. it's going to have zoo, coke, kindereggs, and more importantly, it's going to have your ass being fucked too.

I don't care if you kill yourself like that french rertarded. it's nature. if nature don't like you, what else canI do? disobey nature liking you? omg, plz fuck off.

oh, and about the nazi jap girl, it's obvious that hittler kids weren't burned. all moved to uruguay, assholes.

i know because I'm having to deal with one of that retard's graddaughters, who is insisting on offering me single prostitutes with raped kids, and people asking me to buy drugs, because she wanna me in jail, because she can't take rejection.

She's actually Sami.

I bet you only know one language don'tcha Burger

>I bet you only know one language don'tcha Burger
Most Americans know 2 languages. English and Bad English.

Implying there's another language worth learning.

It's called being aryan

>, Canadians will be invited, but not Burgers.
Your gonna get some shitty native song to show our "culture"