Is racism in America as bad as people say ?

Is racism in America as bad as people say ?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetab.com/uk/lancaster/2015/11/30/chinese-english-uni-dont-speak-ching-chong-3668
twitter.com/EstherKuKu/status/675347647687958528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah. There's so much anti-white racism.

How bad do they say it is?

Quite bad an American guy also told me

ONE OFF
Also, yes. Diversity=white genocide.

>black guy bulldozes bank with a fucking tank
>gets interrogated about it

black goy: IS CUZ IM BLACK ISNT IT

Not really that bad, but where I live the hispanic hate blacks alot.

I never was. From 1885 to about 1960, there were 6,000 lynchings total with blacks accounting for 3/4s of the victims. It works out to be about 20 blacks lynched a year. I assume even if the victims didn't deserve it, they were given the same treatment as the white lynching victims.

No, it's growing quickly enough where I'd say we'll be doing well, again, soon. Maybe we'll even make it great again in time.

It isn't very bad

Its a massive psy op under obama

Apparently black lives matter so much, but black people kill blacks the most. And yet black lives matter

We are heading towards south africa, where the whites are treated like niggers and take the blame for their problems.

Its a massive scam actually

Not even close. Niggers are just too stupid to realize how good they have given their shit tier nigger behavior. Any black person that graduates from high school without a record or a kid pretty much is on easy street. That is, however a rarity for niggers.

I guess it isn't perfect, but it's mostly psychological within them.

Yes, but not the way the media portrays it.

No. These race baiters, liberals, and self-hating whites are creating racial tension out of thin air because they feel like the need to "fix" something or else their life is invalid.

Racial tensions are in the shitter right now thanks to these fucking clowns. At least when Clinton and Bush were in office everyone got along decently. Now the new trend is to call everything you disagree with racist, xenophobic, bigoted, etc..

FPBP

Depends where you live. I live in a little white suburb in northeast ohio, i dont see shit like blm or anything around here.

no we are actually the closest thing to a color-blind post racial society that exists on earth.

Not even joking.

you are literally the most race obsessed place on earth.

It's almost like we know what diversity is actually like.

Europe = suburban kid who thinks blacks are innocent victims and we need more diversity

America = redpilled inner city white who manages to tolerate his black neighbors but is getting sick of their chimpouts

Avoid blacks, mestizos and SJWs and you'll be fine.

Nice meme. In america actual kkk members still treat minorities with a basic human respect. Actual hatred of other races is essentially non existent. Our "racists" are just white people who dont want our civilization to burn because demographics.

Niggers do really hate whites sometimes though. Because they're mostly retarded monkeys.

Well, I hate you for being a nigger.

So, yeah, I guess you're right.

I was in France last summer and all I saw was niggers and arabs and effeminate white frogs. I hate the French more than anyone.

"racism"

subjective

racism isn't the problem, it's just poor race relations

The niggers that follow you to try to sell you stuff are the best. You can troll them to high heavens and they don't get shit.

I grew up in an all-white town until I was 18.

Never heard any racist talk, people condemned others when they made racist jokes, didn't tolerate racism, hated KKK types etc. I was raised to shun racists wherever I went. I thought we were all equal and should be treated the same.

Then I moved to Baltimore for school when I was 18.

Let me tell you something I have come to believe and hold in my heart: FUCK NIGGERS!

I hate them all! MOTHERFUCKING SAVAGES!

Brutal, smelly, violent, obnoxious I COULD GO ON ALL FUCKING DAY!

FUCK NIGGERS!

America is racist as shit followed by the fucking UK. Fuck both these goddamn countries.

Take it from a darkie. It's not.
These ghetto ass no good niggas think they can fight cops, steal from other citizens, bully, destroy, and not get blasted in the chest.
The BLM movement is a defense for criminals and Ne'er–do–wells who get what's coming to them. Notice how it never black guys who are in college, with jobs, doing literally nothing but black guys who are literally caught in the act or disobeying an officer of the law.
This shit is nothing new but for some reason the recent years have been plagued with shitty white women looking to signal their morality and a bunch of sister soldier black women and mother Africa negroes pushing this shit up.
Cops aren't killing black boys everyday. Black boys are killing each other though but that's a taboo to talk about.

Take a look at Trump and you have your answer. He's a racist and a fascist, prove me wrong

you can't

go back to mexico

I would gladly go to my origin in Asia, except you whites trashed that place too. Fucking goddamn beta fucks.

No lol. People are racist but racism, unless you're black or another shit skin color, isn't prevalent

>You got trashed by betas

lol nigga what does that say about you?

Just like anywhere else in the world.

Mainstream just magnifies.

>I would gladly go to my origin in Asia, except you whites trashed that place too

All asian males should be given female hormones from birth. Asians belongs to white dick.

White people are the only ones kicking up the BLM bee hive.

Almost all protests are started by white SJW cucks

I beat betas here, can't help them flying to Asia and acting like goddamn niggers.

there it goes, the racism. I would beat the shit out of you, you would never say it to my face coward.

No, but people are hyper-aware of race.

>People willing immigrate here
>Complain that the people racist
>Try to change how the natives act

Why the fuck do you immigrate here if you think we are all racist? God damn stay home

America has never been so free of racism as it is now. And yet the nigs are getting more and more demanding and feeling more and more entitled. Historically, this phenomenon is known as The Tocqueville effect: as social conditions and opportunities improve, social frustration grows faster.

That's wrong. Current generation of minorities now are 2nd and 3rd gen. We were born here. We had no choice in the matter. Yet we are still treated as foreign. We are still told to "go back where we came from". I mean what the fuck? You have white faggots who are no different from niggers talking about how white people own Asians. Fuck you. Say that to my face and I'll smear your blood on the ground.

It wasn't. I grew up in a generation in which noone really gave a shit or cared. Most people still don't, but there are a loud minority who scream racist shit, and then another loud minority who gets offended by stupid shit leading to stupid protests over nothing. The thing is that American culture has built up people like MLK and Malcolm X as heroes, as some should, but now people want to keep fighting. They want to be the heroes that make change even though we already live in a society that is more or less fine.
There is no great struggle and so these BLM and other dipshits cause one. In reality though, in day to day life it is mostly unheard of to see any real case of racism.
In terms of protests and such, it's usually just blacks complaining about criminals being arrested, Muslims complaining about being disrespected, and Mexicans complaining about how not allowing illegals in is wrong, while women complain about a non-existent patriarchy rather than taking responsibility for themselves and white men complaining about everyone complaining.

It wasn't so bad 10-20 years ago, but race baiting in the media/by the government has turned what was once a minor, regional issue, into the biggest issue currently facing Americans.

Keep in mind, I deal with Black, Asian, Latino, and Jewish, people every day. Most of them are just people trying to do their thing and survive, but roughly a quarter of any racial group are human trash who will treat you like shit because they think Whitey is keeping them down.

I was watching the Malcolm X movie the other week and there's a scene where this hipster girl walk up to him as he's nearing a building and she goes "I want to know what I can do to help, and further your fight blah blah blah?" and in a cold monotone voice he goes "Nothing." Walks past her and goes in the building.
It was fascinating because that's what's happening now. A bunch of white women mostly feeling this need to be the savior of the poor black people not even knowing that they hate their fucking guts and if anything are using them as a tool for their own agenda.
Like most liberal groups there is no synchronization so one set of people believe one thing and the others their own version of shit and they stand under the same flag.
A majority of BLM are white haters who want no help from whites. But these stupid fucks continue to follow them and act like self hating lap dogs.
The Malcolm X movie is also very interesting look at how black people can have their anger manipulated. He himself was turned into a white hating goon but soon learned he was being used and that what he was told about the white man was a lie. He was killed for seeing through the facade of religion and so called social justice.

>Is racism in America as bad as people say ?

A nigger got elected to the highest executive office in the country. What the fuck do you think?

I do want to add that I think Malcolm X did really bring some could change after his edgy cut phase. Unfortunately that was when he was killed.

Listening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a black and white problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that white college girl came into the restaurant—the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the whites get together—and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent I saw white students helping black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then—like all [Black] Muslims—I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days—I'm glad to be free of them.

>go back to where you came fro
>born and raised american

Yet you nerd rage and want to do violence

Fucking degenerate.
Waaa that "white" guy is making me mad, better best his ass esa!
I guarentee that alot of people you think are "white" are most definitely not.

Whos the bigot labeling people by color?
Im second generation middle eastern sand nigger christian. Dont behave like a foreigner and you wont be treated like one.

Everyone thinks my family is european.

clearly I am speaking at first gen immigrants you fuck.

>Say that to my face and I'll smear your blood on the ground.

This is why we hate you. You were raised by your peasant class parents from 3rd world countries and still not adapted the culture. Sad!

except you have the most self hating whites too. everything is based around race in some way in america. media is obsessed with race, politics is all about race. saying america is post-racial is hilarious.

Well brown indio spics don't like us. Niggers hate us. So yeah its bad. I live in chicago btw.

no, its much worse

Not really. You are letting the media trick you. Really, nobody gives 2 shits what you are here. I've seen Sikhs, people in full hijabs, FOBs and people who can barely speak a line of English and nobody gives them a second look. They just keep walking and nobody cares. The US tends to be a 'Don't fuck with me, I wont fuck with you' country, it's just that people think they deserve things for being a certain color because of shit that happened in the past.

This.

>France is 85% white
>literal nazis lose election only due to gerrymandering

Or people have been brainwashed into thinking they are being mistreated by the police and government. Really the people who care most about race in the US are minorities.

You think that group of white trash doesn't exist? That group is bigger than all the hater minority groups combined.

>Yet you nerd rage and want to do violence

Let's get real. It's self defense.

>Whos the bigot labeling people by color?

I'm not the one saying Asian race is owned by whites now am I?

>clearly I am speaking at first gen immigrants you fuck.

That's even worse you dumbfuck. First gen immigrants have done more for this country than any one of you white pieces of shit.

>This is why we hate you. You were raised by your peasant class parents from 3rd world countries and still not adapted the culture. Sad!

The fuck you talking about? I go about my life being colorblind on race, not being violent, focus on what I'm doing, and what do I get? Fucking racism and discrimination. Goddamnit I hate white people so goddamn much. It's like you fuckers are blind and deaf at the same time. Someone fucking tells you you're a racist piece of shit, you act like a racist piece of discriminatory shit and you're still denying it. Jesus fucking Christ.

Yeah what is with that their is always middle class white liberal girls who come from well off families ?
Like they pretend to be all for social justice but only with other middle class balcks not the actual guys in the ghetto

You literally said you'd smear his blood on the street. You sound like a fucking retard when you make those comments rather than have an actual discussion you fucktard.
If you want to sound reasonable, try not turning it into an argument of semantics and argue the actual issue rather than saying stupid things.

I'm well past that point. I want to fuck up the first white boy that crosses me. Just cross me one fucking time.

They have a black president, so no.

America is honestly the least racist country on the planet.

Hes calling me white after I clearly established my heritage.

B-Bigot!! The boogie man white man is gunna get ya! Better lock your doors! Oh wait, they will come with a warrant :/

I never meant to imply that White Trash doesn't exist.

I live in fucking Michigan, which is like white trash central.

In my experience though, White trash still tends to be less hateful and unbearable than the average Ghetto nigger.

White trash want to smoke meth and shoplift
Ghetto niggers want to kill you and get away with it because "fuck whitey" and "fuck da police"

I would say as a percentage of population minorities (not just blacks, btw) are far more likely to be human trash than Whites.

Well your an awful person then. Have fun Juan.

No. This is one of the only countries on earth where you can go to a Chinese restaurant and eat food in a room full of mexicans and niggers.

I wish our niggers took a vacation to Europe and experienced the racism niggers deal with there. They'd come back and be grateful for what they have.

It's not that bad, people are just pussies now. Thanks liberals.

It has gotten much worse since Obama was elected

Look in the fucking mirror.

Just because white trash are less physically violent doesn't mean they don't incite the fucking anger of minorities. There's more ways to be a piece of shit and still extremely negatively affect someone's well being.

most anti blacks in america are just old people waiting to die so i really dont know what all the jiggaboos are going on about

only to liberals

Why? I'm not the one talking about fucking people up because they are of color.

Since Obama and the liberals have been on their crusade against racism and labeled all whites as automatic racists it's difficult to say really. I've got along with everyone at every job I've ever worked at and I don't judge people based on their skin color, but there are still people that judge me for being white. It's maddening.

>All those white women standing up for black men

How can ''''''''''white'''''''''' american ''''''''''men'''''''''' even compete when their own ''''''''''women'''''''''' would rather support Tyrones and Jamals?

I live in Washington, but every black dude I've met has been pretty chill. Even drinking at the bar they've been alright. Outside of that we have Indians and Asians who are alright but can't control their kids worth shit. Most people get along up here, even though people protests like dickfuckers over dumb things. Also we had some white BLM leader pretending she was Black. That was weird.

Yes it's true. In both the U.S. and Canada whites are being treated like garbage daily

switch white with Asian and that's how we feel. Instead of white men improving themselves and taking those girls off the market, they subjugate Asian female insecurity and then turn those women against us men.

They don't that much really. It's just the liberal arts girls who I don't really care much for anyway. Also Asian girls are nice.

>mfw when he doesnt realize that capitalism as a meritocratic system is antiracist by design since you get fugged if you choose to employ a dumb white goy over an intelligent negro
>mfw I checked the flag
Sadiq turn off your PC and take a ride on Allahu Snackbar red double deckers.

Although the amount of hatred towards whites there is terrifying and this is a severe euphemism.

>Subjugate asian women
I understand now. I understand why you are so upset. What a cuck.

Want to know why?
Too many black folks think the presidency is a monarchy. That the president can just snap his fingers and poof more jobs, more money, no problems. In black communities they call the presidency "the/that chair". Heard it since I was very small to now. "If Trump get in that chair." "It's about time we got a woman in the chair."
When Obama got elected in the minds of the ill informed and uneducated black person he was going to make all these changes lickity split and he didn't, he couldn't, and they got angry, even now I hear people who touted Obama completely shit on the man or claim "He ain't do shit."
The change Obama promised never came so they've gotten angry and are lashing out, blaming everyone else for their own lack of accountability in their communities.
Even now you have black people who think Bernie and Hillary will magically solve all their woes. And it will get even worse if they are elected because that mentality that the president has all power will be in the back of their brains.

This is the kind of shit they write about us, daily.
thetab.com/uk/lancaster/2015/11/30/chinese-english-uni-dont-speak-ching-chong-3668

twitter.com/EstherKuKu/status/675347647687958528

fuck what even IS racism anymore

is black a race? white? hispanic? caucasian?

how can fags call me racist when i'm baCKED UP BY STATISTICS FUCK ME I HATE THE LEFT REEEEEE

So it's whities fault some of Asian women are calling Asian men faggots?

Lol we got a bad boi over here. Why you mad?

Yes most black people are disgustingly racist here, it's pretty sad.

White men are part of the problem. I have been on the receiving end of it for absolutely no fucking reason. It's internalized racism/oppression.

I can honestly tell you with everything that's happening and how I'm treated on a daily basis I've gone full blown racist. Won't even talk to non-whites anymore because I know I'll just get my ass kicked by those sub-humans when I open my mouth. They definitely notice and I doubt they're surprised that people are that way these days. Racist shit just spews out of me I would make slave masters blush Good job liberals, I used to be nice. Women get an earful often as well and they definitely don't like what I have to say about them either. Oh well.

Asians are an exception since they're honorary Aryans.

There it is ladies and gentlemen, the white man trying to bring everyone down. Hopefully your able to kill the next white guy that crosses you, this way your butt sex will be free!

Ming ming stop being so triggered and get over yourself.

Internalized racism or oppression is running on the thought that people are so dumb and easily influenced that they can't even hold their own opinions without someone else pushing them towards that. You're fucking stupid if you believe it's a thing.

It's not bad at all. I lived in the 'redneck' areas of Oklahoma and was still treated with respect. Racism in America is a huge meme

It's much worse.

Jesus christ man. White men are not the problem. It's not oppression or racism. Ignore it and find a women, regardless of race, that likes you rather than sitting here reading twitter and fuming. If anything the insecurity here is in you, which would explain why you get so upset for no reason. Don't blame whites for problems that we don't create, get some confidence in yourself.

>EstherKuKu
Another victim of the liberal college system. Most likely scalped by some dyke professor or peer into thinking her dad giving her tap as a child for mouthing off is abuse.