So the Russian Investigation is fake news. What's next? The ransomware cyberattack? :)

So the Russian Investigation is fake news. What's next? The ransomware cyberattack? :)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/38Z5f
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878413313188802560?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-acknowledges-russian-election-meddling-tweet-criticizing-obama-n776381
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/jeh-johnson-congress-hearing/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>believing what the government tells you

good goiym

Is that all Trump has to say for people to believe him? Fake news?

this pepe putin is 18 times more thank

yeah, but it is abit more involved. Fox has been priming those dumb fucks to believe whatever they want for like 20 years... this is just the peak of it. So its taken them a really long time to get to this point.

It'll take a few years still for the shit to hit the fan, and people to realize just how lied to they were.,

It always was fake from the beginning

Two more resigned from CNN, libshits on suicide watch (:

archive.fo/38Z5f

>So the Russian Investigation is fake news.
lol no

fake news lol

Libtards have lower IQ.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

Lol you're a retard

It was fake news from day one, the reason they couldn't provide any evidence is because no collusion ever took place. The entire Russian thing is because these lefty snowflakes can't accept the fact that they lost the election, so they keep making up excuses. Their favorite excuse is that the "Russians" somehow "hacked" the election yet they can't produce a scrap of evidence of this ever happening.

lol no u

“Wow, CNN had to retract big story on ‘Russia,’ with 3 employees forced to resign. What about all the other phony stories they do? FAKE NEWS!” Trump tweeted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA get fucked CNN

CNN ran one story without properly checking the sources and you fags think the whole thing is fake. Guess what. You're mistaken.

>What about all the other phony stories they do?
I believe you're thinking of fox now

he's fat lol

>lol no

lol yes, not a single piece of evidence has been brought forward to this day that would actually prove the claim (:

They did an undercover on a CNN producer and he admitted on tape that basically most of the Russia stuff is oversensationalized on purpose for ratings and money.

Was front page reddit, yesterday. But the admins quickly sank it.

Anyone who believed the Russian fake news hoax was an idiot or a liberal (same thing really)

The only source for the "Russian Hack" was Crowdstrike which was hired privately by the DNC.

Into the trash.

It really is genius. Tell a bunch of poorly educated, dumb hillbillys that the uppity media has been telling them lies to keep them poor, so stop listening to them, and trust me to keep you informed on twitter, and via Fox and Friends.

Going on Facebook and seeing the posts made by my relatives in North Georgia is a shit show of all caps and 50 exclamation points on the end of each sentence talking about how "LIBTARdS and FAKE NEWS Are taking away my FRREDDOM SHARE if u AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

no retard, the collusion is fake news

the russian hacking and interference is real and confirmed

>So the Russian Investigation is fake news
that's not anything new, there has always been zero evidence of a trump-russia election fraud, only asshurt snowflakes believed those ludicrous claims

>One story
>Mentioning it over 15000 times in 5 months
Libtards are actually this retarded.

LOL'ing SOOO HARD AT THE CUCKSERVATIVES ITT

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878413313188802560?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-acknowledges-russian-election-meddling-tweet-criticizing-obama-n776381

straight from the horses mouth... BBB..BBB.BBB.. BUT IT WAS OBAMA'S FAULT, HE SHOULD HAVE STOPPED RUSSIA FROM MEDDLING, I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!!

ROFL LET THE TEARS FLOW RETARDS

It's never been confirmed, only that they found Russian malware was used, which can be downloaded by any newfag from the darkweb.

>loads of verifiable evidence against Hillary
She dindu nuffin
>not a single spec of evidence for Russian hack, only allegations
OMG RUSSIANS HAXXORD OUR ELECTUON AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME YOU'RE A RETARDED REPUBLICUCK OMG

>more dank
fixed that for ya

He's saying the Obama administration knew about possible election hacking and did nothing about it.

b-b-b-b-but user! Russia hacked the DNC email servers using their 1337 kgb skills!!! Then brietbart and other FAKE NEWS sources tried to use that information to cast Hillary in a bad light! Only a fucking white male bigot would not realize that that means that Trump and Putin are in bed together!!!!!

sure kid. I guess you know best.
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/jeh-johnson-congress-hearing/index.html

>CNN

shortening you to ya doesn't make it any less reddit

There's not much more to say about it because without any solid evidence it can be dismissed as fake news

It's a video of Jeh Johnson speaking. The site it's hosted on is irrelevant.

kek

ITT everything i dont understand is the russians! The tv told me that

>Using CNN as a source like they're credible
Nigga please.

see

libtards flee all reference to evidence when it comes to trump

>no news station could ever edit anyone's video to distort or misrepresent what the original speech was about, no one has that type of technology and lack of morals, especially not CNN for something like ratings!

See

see

Libturds never have any facts so they make shit up and post CNN fake news articles, cry and call people names when they're wrong because they're uneducated faggots.

Aaannd heres the obligatory cuck angry about a democratic election result.

That sounds an awful lot like the other side

Why do people not care about our own nsa causing real damage to us based company's because they can't keep a lid on their own tools made into ransom ware. No some theoretical unknown Russian hack is clearly more damaging.

Also : “Fake News CNN is looking at big management changes now that they got caught falsely pushing their phony Russian stories. Ratings way down!”

It's both sides, because both sides are fucking retarded useful tools for assholes who give less than 0 fucks about them beyond their ability to get them reelected.
That faster you cocksuckers who believe republicans or democrats want to help you realize that they're only using your dumb asses, and change your minds and let both shitholes of parties die, the better off we'll be as Americans.

Fuckin destroyed

Makes you wonder what else they've been lying to us about, and for how long.

Nope just this video fam.

Trump himself probably didn't collude with Russia, or even know anything about what's going on. The orange melon has shown countless times that he's incapable of running the presidency. His incompetence alone shows how fucked we are, not any possible collusion with Russia or even Russian hacking.

But impeachment/resigning due to his negligence would just open the doors for a President Pence, the grand puppet (just puppet) of the Republican party. Trump doesn't care, but oh boy will Pence suck some dick for good boy GOP points. In fact, I believe it was the GOPs intentions to spearhead Trump, have him pick a radical like Pence, then move to isolate him from the party slowly. We already have top Republican officials trying to defend his incompetencies by saying he is incompetent (doesn't know how to do the job).

I do kinda hope this Russian collusion is true though. It would be kinda ironic considering Dems have been blamed for Russian collusion for years.

>Sergi, tell Vladimir that I'll have more flexibility, after the election.
Oh look Obama engaged in real collusion. Wheres the Witchhunt?
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

Murica and it's media have been on the "evil empire Russia" kick ever since Crimea, sanctions, fearmongering, accusations etc.

Murica is scared of Russia and want to kneecap them any chance they get, bit of a coincidence that not only is Russia the #1 threat to muricans world domination plans but also in the process of creating a world bank along with China, India, Brazil and South Africa (BRICS) in order to topple the usd as the worlds reserve currency.

When you're the toughest kid on the block and some kid that could give you a good fight shows up, you turn all the other kids against them.

>not posting the original

Triggered

The ransomware crisis is just a ploy to make windows users update more than onwce a year

That would be true if this was 3 years ago, but now the world sees the US working with Russia and everyone else is afraid because the two superpowers are together.

>still not evidence

kek

Why don't you listen to Obama talking about the impossibility of any election hacking by the Russians or anyone else days before the election when he thought his seizure queen was going to win??

I don't know if Russia was behind the DNC hacks or not, but whoever was behind it are heroes and we should be destroying the corrupt organization known as the DNC like this.

LoL yes it is. Good argument tho

Ugh. Don't remind of that failure.

BUMP!!!! Fuck CNN and fuck the lying media!!

>CNN

Not even once

kek, KEK

I dont think its coincidence that the statistic is shaped like the french flag

Are you really this stupid?

Hehe

"One false story"... Why don't you research that claim? How about the multiple "glitches" cutting people off with contrary opinions in the past 2 years alone? How about their protection of Donna Brazille - not allowing speakers to comment and calling it "lies", when she has subsequently admitted it? How about their protection of Hillary on numerous occasions when her history of legally representing child rapists and laughing about lie detectors? Its only on audio tape. "One".... And Zimmerman was "white".... One though, hmmmm.. Yeah I guess people are just randomly jumping to conclusions. Fuck you

No I'M INSANE!!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Whackjob conspiracy theorist lmao

Can you not see the facts a foot from your face?

To be fair, I dont really know your American politics but it does sound like Trump really did steal the election. Majority voted for Clinton but trump won because more states voted for him. He is literally running a country where the majority do not like him. Stuff like that happens in smaller countries and you have revolution on your hands

>3 years ago

This is happening now, sanctions on Russia are still going strong AND this whole hacking/interfering fiasco is still going strong. The only common goal the Russians and muricans share right now is Isis, they're by no means allies in that fight though, just a common enemy.

It doesn't work like that here, the US is not a direct democracy, we use the electoral college. The EC exists for the very reason why Trump won, otherwise liberal filth infested California and New York would decide every election.

But it's OK for Texas to decide it. Guess Mexicans are worth more to cuckservatives than white people.

Funny how this system has never been an issue in the past.
Is EC some kind of new thing introduced in 2005 or are you crying shillary supporters actually that retarded?

Genuine question, I'm not from the US either.

>popular vote myth
We all know Hillary won the popular vote by roughly 2.8 million votes. Seems quite large right? However, in California she won by 4.3 million votes. So if you remove that one state, Trump won the popular vote for the rest of the country. California's outlying population is the reason it seems like Trump unjustly won, but let me remind you why the electoral college exists. If the college didn't exist, California would almost indefinitely be the only state that mattered as far as an election is concerned. Not only that, if you break it down county by county, Hillary mostly won the large cities of the rest of the states and that's it.

tl;dr The popular vote argument of the left is uneducated nonsense, there's more to the election that just the voters in California.

Trump had a problem with it in 2012. I find it humorous that you're not from the US yet you have mastered the cuckservative patter. Still butthurt that Farage couldn't stand the barrage?

Hilldog got no GAME

I find it funny that you believe certain states just should not count when it comes to elections.

Also both candidates were trying to win the electoral college, not the popular vote. If it was by popular vote Trump still would have won. He would have just had to campaign in New York, California, and Florida to win the popular vote and changed his campaign promises. Both candidates were trying to win the electoral college, and Clinton lost in a landslide.

Why isn't his face in the same shot as his body?

Undercover reporter Solid Snaking that shit. Same voice and shows his face in the next clip.

No, they all need to be represented equally, the EC ensures that.

That video has more cuts than a modern movie.

>he just would have had to spend campaign money and time in 3 extra states and change his entire platform to win.
>would have won in any potential outcome scenario.

My dude. One can only shill so hard. take a breath.

what the fuck is going on in this pic? Whats that double stick paddle disappear stick thing?

Or am I overtired

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fake news CNN busted wide open for the world to see.

Absolutely love it, posting this everywhere (:

not even joking wtf is going on with the stick in this pic

It's an antifa/commie protester type receiving a Police baton in Brazil. The communist protester died from the baton blow.

>nothing of value was lost

>poorly educated, dumb hillbillys
You do realize that in literally the only scientific study based on intelligence and relation to party affiliation in the U.S., on average, those who identified as Republican were slightly more than a full standard deviation above the average intelligence of Democrats, right? Republicans also tend to have significantly more education, and vastly more higher education than do Democrats.

I get that there are highly intelligent Democrats, who are necessarily drawn to academia, and who also tend to be exceedingly outspoken, but they are a very small percentage of the Democratic Party.

The fact is that Republicans are, on average, significantly more intelligent than are Democrats.

I will never understand why some, like you, (my likely fellow Democrat), somehow believe that the makeup of the Democratic Party is more intelligent than that of the Republican Party. The data, and frankly even common sense, is clearly contrary to your false assertion.

If you are not actually trolling, then I'd have to say your post actually evidences the truth of who is "poorly educated".