Rate my girl?

rate my girl?

not-white/10
pass

damn

>trap/10

nope

I'll need further confirmation before I concede.

what do you need?

OP can you post ass pls

Yes.

a time stamp for one summerfag

feet pls

yeah, her ass is not the best

Thats a solid vagina

closest i have

Hea sharing nudes. I dont thinks hes snapping them live newfriend

how the fuck am i going to timestamp if i'm not her?

Shes a solid 7-8/10 for me OP. Good work. Fuck what these idiots are gonna say. Most of them cant even land a female, let alone a hot one.

if shes your girl, get her

That guys a moron

very nice, I would smack her ass

i like this guy!

You're the dumbest person I'm going to come across all day, and it's only 8 o'clock. Kys

any spread ass? she's hot!

Pads or tampons?

yeah "gurl im posting your nudes online, come here and grab timestamp your tits so they can be sure you're real"

Da fuck bro?

This guy doesnt fuck

Yes it is

well.. she was on her period when she took this pic, if that helps

all i have

Damn. Any pics of her covered in spunk?

nope

Nice 8-10. Any full frontal?

Congrats your dating a ugly girl, want a pat on the back?

She looks mentally ill, don't cheat on her unless you want your dick cut off

kek

moar

Damn any pussy?

really? just look at the 3rd pic

Shit I ment pussy spread.

she doesn't like to take pussy shots. i only have this one and sje was hairy here

Fucking sexy

no thx

solid 7.5/10, would cum in pussy

greatest gurl i never seen here, 8/10 at least

Fuck, I’d get her to spread her legs and shove her feet in my mouth so I could lick and suck them while I finger fuck that sexy pussy

post lip pics pls

any face and tits?

more feet, taken by me

Get her really wet until she was close and get her to show me how she likes to touch herself and how she makes herself cum while I watch and play and lick her feet

Then I’d rub my hard cock against her wet pussy until she’s begging to feel it fill her wanting hole

fuck, that's nice

here

c'mon guys, just search trough the pics before doing requests

Kneeling in front of her and easing my thick cock deep inside where she’s wet I’d pull off those stockings and shove her bare feet in my face while she spreads her pussy and feels my thick cock fucking her pussy nice and deep

damn, if i do a wwyd thread no one replies, i do a rate thread and i get a wwyd

You need to get on that.

i know

She’s really sexy...

I’d get her close again with my cock inside her throbbing deep in her wet pussy, bringing her to the edge of the bed and lifting her legs up and shoving her feet in her mouth while I stand over her and fuck her good

sexable/10

you really like feet, huh?

Ass spread?

She's hot man, nice and casual looking as well. Not some bimbo shit cunt.

She has a nice ass btw, don't see why you don't like it.

smh

idk man, i just prefer her tits

I’d want to be on that bed in the middle playing and touching your cock and holding it for her mouth...

She has nice tits and ass man, but personal preference :P

keep posting, appreciated

well, that'd be hot

Mmmmmm yes :)

Hearing her moan and gasp for breath with her own feet and toes shoved in her mouth, she pulls them out and says fuck my ass baby, give it to me, make me cum again...

Pulling it back right for you while we watch her suck it until your throbbing...

just look at dous bubs

fuuuck

1. You ask to "rate"
2. You then proceed to post poor quality images showing essentially nothing other than random parts of random girl. Unrateable friendo.
3. This is the only image that even begins to approach rateability because you have nearly a full body shot (and get massive bonus points for doing "the pose" with your feet up behind you showing (partial) soles, but then you fucked up and cut the face out. Tongue is not even out begging for cum. Still, this image alone "might" make you rateable and potentially very fuckable, but no one worth anything that you would want to "rate" is going to hang out in yet another thread with random partial body images teased over a long period of time.
4. Massive fail.
5. Try again, or don't bother at all. The sad part is, she has serious potential.

Would she let me try it too, while she goes behind you and wraps her arms around you and pulls it back with her hands and cups your balls?

Putting your hard throbbing wet cock in my face while she watches me suck my first cock, her boyfriends cock

i didn't cut out the face, there are some pics where i show the face

>poor quality images
sorry, next time i'll tell her to shoot her nudes with a dslr

Everybody knows the rule, faggot.
Obey it, or gtfo.

Actually how fucking sexy would it be if she sat on the bed with her stockings on and you were standing in front of her with her back to her in between her legs so she could give me a sexy foot job while I’m kneeling in front of you sucking your cock, she could bring her hands round and play with your cock and balls too,

can you create a mega?

....and dump everything, videos included?

$2 Ecuadoreña/Peruviana/Mexicunt out of 10.
Anywhere you spit in a cesspool you will hit at least two of them.
Good for cleaning the floors and stealing loose change from your jar. Nothing more. You will have to buy an industrial toilet plunger and extra Fabreze for your shitter, so be aware of some of the hidden costs of owning one of these species.

shes cute as fuck bro post more

yeah, just stop replying and let the thread die already

more nudes please, op

love that pussy

Please mega everything, I’m so fucking horny from thinking about fucking you two

two?

>dslr
I think you miss his point. Maybe just tell her to clean the surface of her phone. All these images look like the glass is greasy.
Any vids?

I love dem tits. rate em.

This is you user. This is what you sound like...

>stop replying, let thread die already
replies
bumps thread
genius detected

just trying to help out op, fyi, as his girl is cute but like others have said, the images are meh except a coupla decent feet pics

This.

is this a decent pic?

>is this a decent pic?
better, but face is not visible
she's cute though
i met be tempted to feed her a steady diet of semen

like the other user said, "mega" it up
i'd be willing to send you a few "tributes"
I have a huuuuuge cock

Nice dubs

Sucking your cock and fucking your girlfriend

i don't have nudes with face, sorry