I found a pedophile on Sup Forums and for some strange reason he gave me his personal info. Would yall like a story?

I found a pedophile on Sup Forums and for some strange reason he gave me his personal info. Would yall like a story?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1F7IAM8UhmH
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/326366671411478528/329491914116300800/100_3011.JPG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, why not.

No faggot Christianity is a false religion.

Alrighty, welcome to the show To Catch a Predator with your host The Fuckin Guy

WOULD YOU HAVE A SEAT OVER THERE?

So one day I decided to make a thread in attempt to make friends. And this guy rocked up and added me. He seemed to act a little strange. If you look at the highlighted, you'll notice he talks about being romantically involved with his friend

He ended up asking about my username so I explained it to him. He then said some weird stuff about being into third eye's and occult stuff

He then starts telling me about his friend who he calls Conner. Notice at the bottom he says that Conner acts a little childish. Hmmm.....

This guy's grammar is already pissing me off.

He ended up explaining his username and tells me he believes he is pure. As we will find out later this isn't exactly true

For some reason he had removed me from his friends list then readded me. A bit strange. He then explains that he feels like a male yandere and how he wants to watch me. Later on he tells me (in logs I somehow lost) that he wants to watch me play osu so I oblige and play. When I finish playing, he sends me this vocaroo: vocaroo.com/i/s1F7IAM8UhmH Very creepy

Mine or his? Cos his was quite triggering to me.

At this point he had added me on steam so we talked though there a bit and... ALRIGHTY THEN. We now discover that he is in fact 21 and Conner (the romantic interest) is only 14 years old... So much for being pure. At the moment I was quite freaked out and didn't know how to react so I didn't give him the answer he wanted.

His.
>butt
>butt
>butt
Grammar aside, it's like he has a Freudian slip every sentence.

Later on I calmed down and I decided to fuck around a little bit so I told him exactly what he might have wanted to hear (despite it not being true). Before hand he explains how he's so "focused" explaining some weird shit.

He showed Conner his birth certificate 0_o For some reason at first being the clutz I am I didn't realize how I could use this to my advantage.

Were you the user who educated me of the Freudian slip on my bpd thread? The way this guy spoke was just irritating in general

"like you may not know what you prefer of sex" is it just me or is that a subtle attempted sexual advance or am I just overreacting

>op going out of the way to try and ruin an autistic strangers life
How ironic lmao xD

Nope. Just got up.
Also, nice dubs.

Here I fuck around a bit and try to show him my sexuality is somewhat open in hope he would make more advances.
Brb gotta pee

Why am I special to him, I'd been talking to him for less than a week? Also "Conner thought I might be a serial killer" HMMM WHAT GAVE THAT AWAY CONNER?

To be fair, at first I wanted to be his friend and he has some pretty good taste in music but then he told me things he shouldn't tell a stranger on the internet and basically revealed that he was a pedophile. So I thought it would be funny to put together an exposé and shit. I've got all the spare time in the world

Autistic or not, pedos deserve it.

Le me expressing my openness some more

"I must indulge in lust" who the hell says that. And why was he telling a "12 year old" he was going off to beat his meat

I have gotten 4 dubs in this thread so far
Anyway this is where things get better. Going in for the kill. With this you gotta be slow and careful but because of how enthusiastic the target was, it was childs play

bumping, i'm very interested

What the fuck he just straight up gave a stranger on the internet his birth certificate. That was way too easy

David William Boyd jr is his name. Which seems legit because he had previously mentioned that his name was David but he was getting it changed to Shiru. What a cringy fucking name to change to. But now we know the pedophile's full name and place of birth. I can't upload the photo to Sup Forums because it's too big so here's the link: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/326366671411478528/329491914116300800/100_3011.JPG

Is that his social security number???

Here is an (aparrently outdated) selfie of the guy. Thank god he didn't twerk on camera.

Yep.

A little extra afterwards just to make myself sound genuine. Near the end I attempted to look into how close they are, but got little response

Lmao social security numbers aren't a thing where I am I think so I didn't notice it. Will I get in trouble for leaking that?

Yes

You just made it easy to steal Mr. Pedo's identity.

They then invited me to their conversation, however I don't think they realized I could see everything they said before hand. This is one of the things I dug up. Conner is the one with the Japanese username

There was also a picture of Conner in there. The guy looks like a 9 year old girl

Whoopsies, that was an "accident" but who's gunna want to steal the identity of a pedophile?

They are both roleplaying faggots

I think here they were doing sexy times in the voice chat. Unfortunately I couldn't get recordings of that for more evidence

People can open up a credit card in his name and rack up the charges. They don't care whose identity they take.

Stealing identity is done to get money trough fraud

I wouldn't be surprised if some lurker did, actually.

This one is the last thing I can get as it's the most recent. As long as they don't see my thread I could probably get more info but I don't think I should waste any more time on them
Yup. Luna is the name that Conner calls the pedo just to make him seem more like a girl. The pedo likes to talk in an irritating high pitched voice

Ah I see, I don't really look into fraud and all that illegal stuff in my spare time so I didn't know. Hell if I care though he's a pedophile he can either get therapy or be a predator who deserves it and it doesn't look like hes getting therapy

Well... This gave me aids.

The birth certificate contains his parents' numbers...

In 1306, Philip the Fair expelled the Jews from France and, in 1307, Friday 13th, he annihilated the order of the Knights Templar.

did he post any cp or not?post it so we can hunt him or fuck off with this gay shit

Only just realised this also, so please don't abuse this info, I meant no harm to the parents, only the pedo. I just got banned now so I'm using my phone to post this. I hope I don't die now. Will I die now?

SO MUCH FUCKING CANCER I CAN EVEN SEE IT

He says posting angrey reac emoji

STAND UP FOR PEDO RIGHTS
WE ARE OPPRESSED
WE NEED FREEDOM

This

Fuck of cuck! REEEEEEEEEE! kys

Mods banned you, but left the post up?
I just reported it. Hope they take it down.

I actually chatted with kids this young. I don't understand what's their depression of "sex"? It's like they never had a girlfriend in their lives their age. :(

Honestly I hope so too, I didn't realise the info I could be used for stuff that bad because I'm an idiot and we don't have social security numbers in my country. Imah report my own post

Not admitting to myself that i'm a pedo but damn it's like they're learning from adult hood and how they're mistreated so sad.

lmao have fun in jail the two of you

Rip me

Wait a minute lmao I was banned for making a deus vult post elsewhere I didn't even get banned for this. Either way please report this post to get rid of the personal info

Depending on where you live doxxing is illegal and punishable with prison-rape.