Montreal Canadiens vs. Detroit Red Wings

Hokkei Gamethread: NEET edition

Other urls found in this thread:

ibkodi.honor.es/Sportsnet_Now.strm
nlds185.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/sn_ontario/as/live/sn_ontario_hd.m3u8
nlds184.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/sn_pacific/as/live/sn_pacific_hd.m3u8
nlds189.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/sn_west/as/live/sn_west_hd.m3u8
nlds186.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/sn_east/as/live/sn_east_hd.m3u8
nlds181.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/sn_one/as/live/sn_one_hd.m3u8
nlds187.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/sn_360/as/live/sn_360_hd.m3u8
nlds182.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/sn_world/as/live/sn_world_hd.m3u8
nlds144.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/montrealcanadiens/as/live/montrealcanadiens_hd.m3u8
nlds138.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/torontomapleleafs/as/live/torontomapleleafs_hd.m3u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

really good gif tbqhwy

uh oh

>pre-midnight Wings hockey

Yes please

Happy MLK day my niggas

thank you

wow what an exciting game

Who is in net for the wings? I've never heard of him.

Jared Coreau, he got called up from Grand Rapids after Howard got injured

And now he is kind of taking the job from Mrazek, who hasn't been playing that well

goal imminent

Radyoulove

the rest of you, see how when a top forward leaves, no matter if the rest who stay are elite, that the team slumps.

de la rose is still garbage

wew lad

Yup. Good thing he won't be resigned. Just a shame they had to scratch Big Mac to let the garbage play one last time.

Price you stingy Jew

The Wings future starter when we dump Jimmy and force that cuck Mrazek to suck big Jared's dick for scraps

De La Rose just up so scouts can see him? Probably a trade chip in any deal. Don't see any other reason to bench Big Mac.

I thought you lads liked Jason Mrazek

After his white boy reggae stylings went on to inspire Twenty One Pilots we had to give him a re-evaluation. He has become a liability.

wait the joe louis is ded?

At the end of this season

GO WINGS GO!!!

period 2!!

dlr u can go home now

meme'd

Weak call but still. Way to show up DLR. Therrien got a nice seat for you once you get out of the box

patch that pass was MAGIC

Jesus Beau, keep shooting like that!

what's that song?

Radjulaff

THE KAISER!!!!!!

FUCK YES

>trying to make a troll post about a goal being scored
>goal is actually scored

what the heck

>blacked out rogers sportsnet again in ontario

fuck this country ffs

I could watch it here in Michigan though lol. Sportsnet Now is easy as all fuck to pirate.

>we be laff country
it fucking sucks

>having games that are blacked out
Why do north americans tolerate this?

ibkodi.honor.es/Sportsnet_Now.strm

If you have Kodi you can download this and watch Sportsnet Now for free. If you don't already have it just download it, make a folder like C:\Kodi and put this file in it, then go to Videos-> Files and add it as a source.

Also if you're on mobile (iphone or android) these links will work in your mobile browser:

Sportsnet Ontario: nlds185.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/sn_ontario/as/live/sn_ontario_hd.m3u8

Sportsnet Pacific: nlds184.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/sn_pacific/as/live/sn_pacific_hd.m3u8

Sportsnet West: nlds189.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/sn_west/as/live/sn_west_hd.m3u8

Sportsnet East: nlds186.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/sn_east/as/live/sn_east_hd.m3u8

Sportsnet One: nlds181.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/sn_one/as/live/sn_one_hd.m3u8

Sportsnet 360: nlds187.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/sn_360/as/live/sn_360_hd.m3u8

Sportsnet World: nlds182.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/sn_world/as/live/sn_world_hd.m3u8

Sportsnet City (Montreal Canadiens): nlds144.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/montrealcanadiens/as/live/montrealcanadiens_hd.m3u8

Sportsnet City (Toronto Maple Leafs): nlds138.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/sportsnetnow/torontomapleleafs/as/live/torontomapleleafs_hd.m3u8

Poorfag and a frog eh? KEK just kill yourself you fucking faggot

To be honest if he was a poorfag like me he would never have to bitch about blackouts. Only people who actually pay for legal services get fucked over by those things.

>poorfag
kek no
>frog
how do you take "We live in laff country" as "I live in Quebec"? Thread was comfy before your retarded ass got here.

>reading comprehension

GO WINGS GO!!!!

Why is the game so early on a monday?

it's national we wuz day in the usa

oh i see

yankee holiday

THE BASED BIG WHITE BULL KNOWN AS ANTHONY MANTHA IS DRAWING CALLS

highsticking elbowing whats the difference

Nice time to start buffering, fucking pricks

wow nice game woo

GG, canadiens

At least both goalies might be able to gain some confidence from this game