Took me about a year to get to this point from a 500~ credit score. Feels good man

Took me about a year to get to this point from a 500~ credit score. Feels good man

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_scoreAFQjCNHCe2x0AKcwq8Gda8RJ9v8g0QSNdg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_score
discord.io/otaku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how does the score work, can you redeem high scores for prizes? where are the leaderboards?
captcha: STREET LLOGUER thanks andy syxx

congrats Sup Forumsro, that's a hell of an adjustment

recently got a delinquent payment removed, which saved me thousands on a mortgage---difficult but worth it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_scoreAFQjCNHCe2x0AKcwq8Gda8RJ9v8g0QSNdg

You redeem the high score for a house, loan, car, lease, credit card... basically all the things you want to have when you're not a mouth-breathing neck-beard living in his parents' basement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_score

no idea how I ended up copying all that shit

kek 714, try getting up to at least 780's

getting from 500s to 700s in a year is still impressive

word mah nigga

Only a retard would have had a 500 score, might as well just give me all your money

hey fuck you faggot

I got 613 with TransUnion. 501 with Equifax. I really fucking wish I had good credit. I feel like a nigger

Wow. That's a major discrepancy. Have you pulled your reports to find out what exactly is giving you those scores?

827 with Equifax... I had to get another fkn credit card though.

Below 500 here. Ready to kill self

get a secured credit card from capital one(they accept anyone) and pay that shit off whenever you keep getting close to whatever limit they give you

I went from like 540s to 700 in 3 credit card statements

use it on something that you can't possibly waste, like gas---unless you're deliberately driving in circles or pouring it out onto the ground, you can't buy more gas than you actually need

An eviction and I owe Verizon $1200
My dad used my credit for Verizon. The ""eviction"" was I lost my job, told my landlord I couldn't pay him and I was willing to leave, I left, but he still wrote it up as eviction and went through the process without me being present

>Move internationally
>End up in new city
>Rack up credit card debt looking for a job and making bullshit money
>Get good job
>Spend years paying it off
>Pay off all CC debt
>Get to 740
>Lose job
>Unemployed for 5 months

I dont even know what my score is and I really don't want to I guess. Usually I'm told I have no credit.

340 credit score, 15k medical debt for them to say "lul idk y", no a single fuck.

It's almost like the system is designed for you to fail.

Well done user

Good advice

Fuck user :/

Go to Experian. It's free there. Or call Discover Card

>needing any service a good credit score will get you
>falling for the debt game

How can I check my credit score?

>free
>What’s your FICO® Credit Score?
Find out now when you check your Credit Report for $1

I used creditkarma.com. It's handy and free.

I thought Experian was free like 3 or 4 times a year

Word I just figured that was some kind of elaborate scam. Considering all the commercials and what not.

774 credit score here. About to take out a mortgage and buy my first house. Glad to be done with renting.

Way to hustle

579 here. But I declared bankruptcy 2 years ago and haven't been able to work on it due to medical issues

Your credit report is different from your credit score.

You can get your credit report for free once a year from the three major agencies: Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion. This will give you all the information that is used to calculate your credit score---basically a history of how you've paid off your debts (credit cards, loans, etc.)---but it won't give you the score itself.

Your credit score is based on the information in your report but is calculated by some proprietary, secret formula that each credit agency has. Actually each agency has a bunch of formulas that they use depending on what the credit check is being used to determine. There are ways to see your score, but a lot of them involve some kind of fee.

Congrats! Just did this myself. Totally worth it.

>yfw your wife has a better score

T-thanks dear....

Ah alright I see now. Thanks for the info that was surprisingly helpful

Ok, just run it and it wasn't as bad as I thought.

>2017 with modern wealth management
>not having and 800+ credit score

Looks bad. Use Lexington Law to fix it

Lexington law?

I really ought to get a report because karma indicated some kind of car loan/lease which I've never had. Good info. Appreciated.

Look them up

That's not terrible. Now you need to figure out what's bringing you down and to see if you can fix it. That is, if you care. If you're not actively trying to get something that requires a credit check, then your score doesn't necessarily matter. But it can take a long time to resolve disputes, so it's better to start cleaning things up sooner rather than later.

809 reporting.
Pay in full never late every month
Keep same account for decades
Use a small amount of credit lines
Bob's your Uncle

Why LL?

What score?

don't say shit until you break the 800's faggot

That shit happens way more often than it should. That's why it's a good idea to pull your reports once a year.

Never used Lexington Law, but I'm guessing they just go through the same dispute process you can do on your own. Depends on what you want to spend time doing.

I'm at 774, but I'm only 24 years old and I'm doing all the things you said and it just keeps going up. This shits easy haha.

Thanks for the advice. I haven't really considered getting any major loan for anything because I always assumed my score was near a nig's IQ. Now that I see it's straddling fair to middling I want to see if I could raise it higher. I'll look into getting a full report and go from there.

They dispute and get your shit fixed

lol you americans

>mrw people blame the cc company for their low credit score

>Never had credit
>something went wrong with my heart
>had to call an ambulance
>paramedic showed up
>get billed for ambulance ride, paramedic, and ER stay
>little more than $4K for ER, 5K total for both paramedic and ambulance
>no money neet
>get told by collection agency that if I ever try to establish credit I'll be starting off with a negative credit score

I'll never own a home or a car I can't pay for out of pocket. But then again I'm a neet so I'll never own anything period.

For real dude. People are so fucking stupid with money. Everyone thinks they need a fancy car and big TVs and they buy it all on credit and then fuck up paying for it. People don't understand the difference between what they can mathematically afford and what they can responsibly afford.

So I pray to god, or some higher form of intelligent life somewhere in space, to let me rule over the people that rule over me in hell. I would also ask that there was ten trillion of me with a single connected mind. The people throughout history who have caused pain and or suffering like Hitler, Genghis Khan, Vlad the impeller, Sun Tzu, or even the devil to name a few all of these people or things combined would seem like a saint compered. There aren’t words to express my disdain for these so call people. However suffice it to say if you took all of the misery and pain throughout history and multiplied a googolplex to the googolplex power it would not begin to come close to the retribution I’m going to impose on these fucks throughout eternity plus. All the while mind you they will be watching me enjoy all the things that they cannot have just as I have watched the rich and middle class enjoy all of the bust things on television and the internet all the inventions, best foods, and enjoyable things to do. All in all if I get my wish and or prays answered somebody somewhere that knew of my plight and could have done something to make my life better and dent will sure as hell wished they had because I have something special in mind for them!

ITT Idiots that do what they are told blindly without realizing they are a cog in a credit machine to china.

Cash is king. Spending other peoples money for shit you don't need. Can't afford to pay cash for a house? You obviously don't need it. Get back to work slaves.

A "neckbeard mouthbreather living in their parents basement" likely has good credit due to never having any bills

Nah you're fucking dumb. Using credit unnecessarily is dumb, but using credit to buy a house makes sense. Especially sense renting costs more than buying.

you're an idiot. Guaranteed you know people who got most of their real shit through financing. AKA Credit you tard.

They'll have no credit because they've never paid off any debts, meaning there's no way to assess if they're trustworthy or not.

For example, not having a credit card can actually hurt your credit score.

Join discord.io/otaku for more nudes! :P

Mine hasn't moved in awhile.

I was in an accident when I was 22 and had to go to the icu. I didnt have health insurance because... the whole 22 thing.

Medical bills came to 115,000 dollars. I've never checked my credit score. but I know it's bad. And there aint shit I can do about it. Someone else being an idiot on the road saw to it I'd never get a credit card, home loan, etc....

Medical don't count

....fucking. What?

I've never applied for a credit card or home loan, I live in an apartment etc...... because I knew it'd be pointless.

Are you fucking with me right now.

God damn it you got my hopes up. I just looked it up. Hospitals don't report the debt, but they sell it to creditors who do report it. Fucking... brief moment of happiness.

Bull fucking shit. Just checked my wife's and she's got a mark of collection from radiology.

File a claim that you know nothing about it
Technically,the hospital extended credit to you, not the collection agency.
You didn't sign a contract with the agency
Therefore, not your problem

Hospitals make you sign shit to consent to treatment. When you have a broken femur, elbow and a crushed foot you fucking sign anything and let them stick anything in you if it makes the pain go away.

I signed with my right hand, when I'm left handed... maybe I can claim the signature isnt mine? Joking of course, I know I'm fucked for life

Correct

I used to chase after a good credit score (bought a house, had loans and always paid everything perfectly) then thought - what the fuck am I doing? Being a cuck to credit companies.

Stopped using credit, got rich instead.

Now I just buy whatever I want for cash (house excluded but that's almost paid off anyway). If I can't afford something I don't buy it. Fuck paying interest and being tied to a debt.

Look into asking for a "goodwill adjustment." Basically, if you don't have too many terrible things on your credit report and there were mitigating circumstances (like a medical emergency, job loss, etc.) you can ask them to fix things. They don't have to say yes, but it's worth a shot.

I got a delinquency removed because it was the only one on my report and because the bills had gone to my parents' house rather than mine.

Ask who exactly the debt collects my debt was sold too?

I'd contact all of them, as well as the credit agency itself. That's what I did.

Feel pretty good about mine.

Never had any major loans, just credit cards that I've paid off every month for about 10 years now.

Prime example of sheep.
Baa Baa keep paying china

You can claim that
But really, you didn't agree to a credit

ayo hol up

how you see dis shit

Please explain.