Betafag here

betafag here

pls any advice on how to talk to a girl without sounding like a creep

just ask her what realm she plays on

ask her hows she's doing. smile to acknowledge that you're asking because you're attracted to her. Girls pick up on this subtle flirting and they love it.

when she asked you something pause, and laugh a little and give her that eye contact, to let her know that you know she finds you attractive. After that it's game on.

pretend its a man that doesnt like videogames, sports or cars.

normally?

You cannot successfully script it like this.

ONLY thing that works is PRACTICE.

Work on being more sociable, have conversations with girls when the opportunity arises. Don't expect anything out of it. Just learn to speak without coming off as mildly retarded.
Eventually it'll be natural to you.

If you start with Advice, your smile will be 100% creepy and fake and you'll forget your script.

Say that she doesn't need to tell you what happened but that she must eat ALL the eggs.

If you are to the point where you're asking Sup Forums I'm afraid you're too far gone.

Go out and try it in real life and over time you'll start to get it on your own. Grow a pair.

I really have a crush on this girl but im too shy to talk to her,
everytime I talk to her, there is that something that made me forgot what im about to say and lose the conversation

op here
im only good in texting a girl, but when it comes to real life conversation, I tend to get nervous and mess the moment

Always open with an ice breaker, like

"when was the last time you had a man inside that beautiful ass?" or "I'll bet you've never had your pussy licked the way I lick pussy!"

Of course you should always laugh after saying these so she knows you are just joking... which you may or may not be depending on how she reacts.

what is it that you do in texting that you don't do in conversation?

op here
im shy infornt of most girls, even when I dont have any feeling for them

Book of Pook
WISNIFG
NMMNG

op
when im texting a girl, its easy for me to find a words to reply

It's a cliche, but it's all about confidence and not caring whether you come off as awkward or say the wrong thing

And honestly the best thing you can do is practice basic social interactions. Have casual conversations with anyone and everyone. You'll find it's easier when something is happening that you can talk about.

Also, try talking to girls as part of a group that includes people you are comfortable talking with. That can help ease you in.

You've given them too much importance. You are the man and they are little more than holes that want to be filled.

Sure, they think they have "important" stuff to say and you are supposed to act like they do when you talk to them, but its better if you focus on everything/anything else (this applies to sex as well, if you ever get that far) than too much on them, because they can tell when you do and they don't like that. Broads/dames, call them what you will, don't really like a guy who gives them too much attention. They want a guy doing his own thing they can latch onto for the ride. A guy running his life at 95m.p.h. not giving a fuck enough to slow down and give them the time of day. THAT guy is going somewhere, THAT GUY i doing something, THAT GUY is making things happen. Those are the things they want.

Don't get all drippy faggoty about "that special one" either. She doesn't exist outside of your mind. At least not yet. You live the way I've suggested and you'll come across her some 3500 miles down the road, but the honest truth is, you won't even care about a chick like that by then... and you shouldn't, ever.

One word: confidence. Stop putting girls on a pedestal and stop giving a shit about "the right words" - that's exactly the thing that is holding you back. Girls don't want some insecure poet who admires them from afar. They want somebody who (seems to, at any case) know what they're doing and saying.

There is no specific tip to give in how to talk to a girl, but if you manage to find a balance between aloof and flirty, then that seems to confuse girls - "He seems to like me but then he acts so indifferent...what's going on?" This intrigues them. You are now a challenge to them, somebody they will try to win over just for the sake of feeling accomplished.

I used to have the same problem.

Don´t listen to any redpill or PUA shit, don´t follow a script or plan your "moves".

Talk with them like you would with any other human being, you need practice over anything else.

For that, keep in mind a few things, first, rejection is really not that bad and it is very healthy to experience it once in a while, it also is a valuable learning experience.

Second, and I assume that is the tricky part for you, because it is for everyone, when do you kiss her? Well, her playing with her hair, touching you, laughing a lot or prolonged eye contact are good indicators, that you are good to go but in the end...you need to just go for it and be relaxed if she says no.

You having a laid back and friendly/fun attitude after being rejected will impress them. Don´t try it more then once on one evening, if they reject you, wait for them to make a move. If they do, if not, move on, its their call.

Doing this more often will significantly raise your chances of success.
Also train with people from tinder or similar, it won´t damage your reputation in your circle.

Also, get a girl you trust to gio shopping for clothes with you and work out a little, it will raise your confidence.

Don´t try to be a playboy or anything like that, just be a person.

It also helps to be able to tell a good story.

Work your body at the gym and make money,

It won't matter how you talk, even if you start yelling "bitch, you wanna know my name?!"

op here
I just wanna ask when/what is the go signal for flirting? like how do you determine if she become interested in you?

op here
not having a plan is a good plan?
well that sounds good

>Well, her playing with her hair, touching you, laughing a lot or prolonged eye contact are good indicators

It's also good to know that most people have these anxieties. The girls you're talking to probably do too. No one is born knowing this stuff.

op here
whats a good icebreaker?
aside from "hey, how you doing?"

Interactions with people are organic... you can't script them or plan them. If you try, you'll sound scripted and that will definitely be awkward.

If you want to have a "plan" at all, it can be something like: In this conversation I'm going to try to make her laugh, or try to find some common ground to talk about, or ask her a question about herself.

Don't be beta. Punch out the Alpha in her life tip your fedora and take his place.

Laughing a lot, prolonged eye contact and playing with her hair, clothes or lips are usually sings of affection on everyone.

Is she meeting with you alone even if you barely know each other? She wants to get to know you.
You will get a feeling for the right moment, after some test runs.

It´s a learning process, I was a socially inept wow player at the age 14-18 yet I still manage to lead an active sex live.

Don´t pretend (maybe just a litttle on a non serious base), don´t try too hard, make her laugh, talk about what fascinates you (and her), at some point, you need to muster up your courage and kiss her.
Maybe time it, that you are somewhat private or not right in a coffee shop or something.

"Oh you like X, I like X to, what do you think about Y?"
"Hey, I just saw you and thought you looked interesting, "insert random question about her, that you care for""
"Hey, I´m having a break/free time/vacation and nothing to do, wanna grab a cup of coffee?"

This is easier when you're doing an activity or something is happening---it gives you something immediately relevant that you can talk about.

im not a person who collects fedora, and im not that cringy person

Are you attractive? If you're not you'll be creepy no matter what.

talk to ugly chicks as you would any dude

if you approach attractive women with the goal of befriending them and you are absolutly clueless you will come off as a creep no matter what

so basically train yourself, get some genuine female friends that you DONT want to fuck

There is no "go" signal for flirting. Again, you assume it is the girl that has the power to initiate this ritual. Whenever I see the opportunity, I usually make a bad pun or innuendo - but never play it off as serious because that is where it goes into creepy territory.

To add on to what user is saying here, if you want to plan a conversation, a tip is to not have a specific scripted line in mine that you will say but rather "I will talk to her about x".

In general, just ask about her. Girls love to talk about themselves.

im not ugly, but im not also a goodlooking guy,

Have you considered meeting people online? Might be easier for you to text and chat, move on to Skype or Facetime, and then go for an in-person meeting. Plus you can more easily find people who share your interests.

I wasn't super socially awkward, but I ended up meeting my wife online.

Then you're fine. In the end, physical appearance can just get you in the door. Personality is what keeps you there.

op here
I once had a gf but thats because she's the one who started flirting with me,
though we broke up, were still friend up to now, the thing is I dont want to live a life knowing just one girl

op here
I always run out of ideas to reply,
sometimes when I talk to im only good at the beginning I have no idea on how to keep the conversation going

Not op here, so how much more work do you have to do if you're ugly?

> I dont want to live a life knowing just one girl

This is part of what's holding you back. If every conversation with a girl is this kind of high stakes interaction, you're not going to want to risk it.

No work. You're just stuck dating ugly girls.

so talk them like they were programmers?

kek

Heres some oldfag wisdom for you -
It's all about practice and building confidence. Here is what worked for me....i would pick a random girl that I wasn't attracted to and talk to her. Since I didn't know her, it was a challenge to keep the conversation going. If you can get to where you can have a short conversation and not come off like a basement dweller then you should be able to get her number. After you do this a few times, you won't have a problem talking to any girl. If you can talk to a stranger then you can definitely talk to a girl that you know anlittle something about.

I wouldn't say it's extra work, just different work.

Plus any person who won't talk to you because of how you look isn't worth your time.

Ask her a question about herself. People love to talk about themselves.

Remember also that conversation is a two-way street. It's not all on you to keep it going. And its natural for conversations to have pauses and breaks.

Shit, you can even make a joke about the fact that the conversation just died.

Have you met Ted?

>
>Ask her a question about herself. People love to talk about themselves.
works 99% of the time. can confirm.

the nice guys are here

t. incel

welcome to Sup Forums, how are things back home in reddit-land?

Listen up OP, cause I'm a guy that knows his shit.

Girls are like horses; they don't like being approached from behind or from the left; you have to slowly walk toward them from their right side (THEIR right, not yours).

As you approach the girl, hold your hands palms-open at your sides so that she can see them clearly. Don't hold out your hands or wave them because this can be seen as aggressive.

While approaching the girl, quietly and calmly say "whoa, whoa, easy girl" and "I'm not going to hurt you" and "That's a good girl".

When you reach the girl, hold out one of your hands and let her eat food from your palm. After she starts eating, feel free to softly pet her hair and pat her neck.

Then, when she's really really calm and feeling like she can trust you, jump on her back and hug her neck hard. Let her buck and attempt to throw you off, but just hold fast until she tires herself out, because that's when you are free to have sex with her.

When you reach out your hand, be sure that its fully open, fingers together and flat. Don't want her to bite one of them off.

This one, OP. This is how it's done.