What is the best turntable on the market Sup Forums?

What is the best turntable on the market Sup Forums?

spinning vinyl on your dick
it just feels right

Fuck off demente.

Turntables are generally all good nowadays. More value in vintage set ups.

The Transrotor Artus.
Only $140,000.

I heard Crosleys are pretty good for the money.

>Step 1: shove a needle up your ass
>Step 2: Sit upside down
>Step 3: Spin your favorite record
>Achieve best quality sound, music receives a natural reverb as it passes through rectum.

AV Designhaus Derenville VPM 2010-1 - £460,000

I had a Linn Sondek in the 1990s. Selling it to a friend was one of the worst mistakes of my life.

I'm looking at the Audio Technica LP120. AFAIK it's one of the better entry-level turntables out there, shame about the preamp though. The LP60 is supposed to be solid, but you can't upgrade it and shit.

You know, I was about to call this the ugliest piece of shit I've seen, but it does remind me of lab equipment in a comfy way. They should have just gone for it, nevermind that ugly blue shit. 'Mirin that oscilloscope as well.

As a sidenote, audiophiles should all be lined up and shot.

Not true. There are a lot of shit produced as well.

The ATLP120 is a decent turntable if you remove the preamp and the USB crap. It's pretty easy to do and there are guides available. I've heard some people complain about the platter though, there are some reports of oscillation at 78 rpm especially

Will it launch into space while i'm using it?

So what does it give me for forking out an extra 400k?

False sense of superiority and buyer's remorse.

Only Pro-Ject brand quality turntables will give you the value you desire. Remember, shop like a pro; shop Pro-Ject.

Would you know any alternatives? Always looking for more options.

Pro ject debut carbon, you can't go wrong and you can upgrade it later

good old technics SL 1200, mk3 and above are pretty decent afaik.

Regas and Pro-Jects are good if you like minimalist designs, I hate them (but there's objectively nothing wrong with them). If you're prepared to spend a little more than you'd do on a new LP120 you might as well buy a used Technics SL1200 which it's a blatant copy of. In general I'm more of a fan of buying used equipment. There are few commodities in the world that drop in price as quickly and sharply as hi-fi components

Second the Debut Carbon personally, and my friend has a Rega that sounds great as well. Both solid models. Only problem is that room for improvement is sparse, save for cartridge and platter.

Im just gonna say it. I really like my uturn orbit plus! I have a vintage dual from the late 60s as well which is maybe a little better but i frankly think my uturn is about as good. They get a lot of hate on here though.

nice meme

i like my stanton t92
only complaint i have is there isnt a plastic dust cover because it's technically a dj table so instead it comes with a cloth one

PS-LX300USB going through a JVC R-X300 amp