YOUR A GOD DAMN FAGGOT

steamy......... creamy

U mad log boi?

Here you go FAGGOT, Suck on this log!

No NIGGER lover

Yes

Kek beat ya to it fag

Fucking lol'd

Who the fuck keeps posting this stupid shit?
I hope OP gets cancer in the eyes!

Some fagtard

finally understand this meme

Grow up

More info

ah nice you have my other research

if you're interested in the subject the best I can offer for now is the unabridged handout on BvB. coli. Would that work?

Abdolutely

mostly the same info, maybe a little more detail

you clicked on my link yesterday, didn't you?

Which one should I save and use in log threads?

Can someone explain this meme to me.

Abridged version definitely
Which link, the wix site?

Why does that exist when this exists

The stupidest stuff on Sup Forums today

Mine was from the Japanese release lobby card

Aaaand that makes 400 log pictures I have saved.

Oh shit this terminator logshop just slid into 1st place
Saved and logged my friend

>Andy's revenge on "anal-log by nature Sup Forums makes a song threads"

For the past several months, each late Friday and Saturday night there has been a rap artist group called Analog by Nature that posts a thread on Sup Forums. Every post ending in log dubs gets rapped about, and every post in trip logs gets the chorus. For the past several weeks, this group has repeatedly and unfairly ignored all dubs and trips involving Andy Sixx and his warm log of shit. Well, it's time to take revenge. This previous Saturday so many logs of shit were posted, anal-log by nature for the first time rage quitted out of the thread and refused to make a song. Let's drive him from the board completely until they follow their own rules and decides to fairly include the Andy's that roll logs. Copy and paste this to all log threads, and be sure to be there late Friday/Saturday night.

Coming from the logless cretin who didn't read any of it. Back to your cock rate thread faggot

That's my favourite fucking one today. I nearly pissed myself laughing.

>Craptain Andy subtly in the window

Full steam ahead

Checked. When I saw that a little wee came out.

Logged*

All dubs should be considered logged

Sixxenlogger was amazing in this movie.

Dubs logged

These threads are fucking great. For me it isn't even the fact that they exist it's the angered responses of people who aren't doing anything but looking stupid and bumping the thread. It gives me a childish satisfaction to see something as immature as sucking a shit log out of the vocalist of a scene bands asshole absolutely infuriate the average Sup Forums user. Scrolling through he catalgoue, seeing his makeup riddled face I just know it's gonna be good. Slight keks rise inside me as I read the first few lines. "Would you suck out a warm log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole? More keks eminate from deep within, these ones out loud. Then the responses, some dripping with anger, some trying to brush it off as lame and immature but triggered nonetheless. Then the confused response of the OP. "What, you don't want a warm creamy log of shit?" "What did Andy Sixx's hot logs of warm, cream corned shit ever do to you?" Laughing hard, I start to get a bone. This happens sometimes when I'm excited. Then the backlash. The rage that OP would even dare, would ever have the audacity to not only post more talk of log, but question the failing attempts to sage the thread. As more and more log memes are posted I realize I can no longer deny myself the pleasure. Taking my trembling cock into my hand, I begin furiously masturbating to the blissful thought of a pure, creamy, corn filled log entering my mouth and sliding past my uvula, shat straight out of the ass of Andy Sixx. As it enters my throat I gag, but the gagging helps the huge log of shit into my stomach. I haven't eaten in awhile, the creamy hot shitload fills my stomach as if I'd just consumed a large, awful smelling hunk of meat. Sixx meat. Then, log smears lining my lips, I orgasm, harder than ever before, knowing this special gift of Sixx Shit is resting peacefully inside me. Today was a beautiful day. I am become one with the log. I have sucked a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole!!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Kek I'm the one that wrote this a few months ago the day I stopped being annoyed by these threads

Would you kindly fuck off.

>sliding
>not slidding
c'mon user

The day you stopped being an anti log shill and decided to join your log brothers.

Would you kindly grow up, Andrew Sixxan?

Is 2017 the the going to be the summer of log?

Now thats a story I can swallow
Nice work user

Daddy daddy force the meme!

Daddy daddy youre so funny!

Daddy daddy force the meme!

Sounds like someone has some growing up to do

Close to every day you post this pasta

You'll lose just like the rest of the spiderman, "let me explain this so called meme" armchair psychoLOGist and "YOUR A GOD DAMN FAGGOT" posters have in your footsteps

KEK

We are legion now.

The correct spelling in English is sliding, not slidding.

>60 replies
>14 posters
yikes

Yeah but it's still slidding

It's part of the steam, the cream, the dream, the meme.

Get a log of this guy

that isn't a bad ratio at all

You should have typed kek.

According to know your meme, it means lol in world of Warcraft language.

It's what us 4channers do in place of lol, newfag kek

Logless shill

this is now a cringe thread

Fucking kek well put

You gotta teach these newfags sooner or later kek

Can someone please shoop a Logger park boys or trailer park logs?

Would you fuck off with this unfunny nonsense?

Saddest. Forced meme. Ever.

I fucking love you, man.

Double sixxes logged

The steam...

I don't get this shit man

>shit