Objective ranking of the Hogwarts Houses based on the traits that they emphasize:

Objective ranking of the Hogwarts Houses based on the traits that they emphasize:

1. Ravenclaw
2. Slytherin
3. Hufflepuff

---power gap---

4. Gryffindor

sequel focusing on the other houses and not just le special gryff snowflakes when

INTP-Ravenclaw

INTJ-Slytherin

ENTP-Gryffindor

ENTJ-Hufflepuff

Post 4 Hermiones

You'd think there would have been more animosity towards Gryffindor from the other houses, I mean it's obvious Dumbledore played favorites.

Agreed, I do thing a Rawenclaw/Slytherin hybrid would breed the superior witches and wizards

>tfw always sorted into Slytherin, the 'evil' house

This actually goes by age as well

Ravenclaw- Pre-teen. Too naive to question things, by the books, Rote memory and a quick learner.

Slytherin- Teenager. Enough groundswell and intelligence to rebel, but lacks the moral compass to fully understand and maintain. Cognitive ability and Ambition.

Gryffindor- Young adult. Sulf sustaining and experienced to lead. Understands the big picture but contends to fate and personal demons. Will-power and Determination

Hufflepuff- Adult/Child. The winners and losers, You're either a nihilist or existentialist. knows who he is and knows what he wants without ego. Adaptable and agreeable.

>1. Ravenclaw

Redditclaw

Slytherchan

Normalfagindor

Tumblepuff

Slytherin is literally the only white house. If you're not Slytherin you should honestly just kill yourself for being a disgusting mutt.

1. Gryffindor
2. Slytherin
3. Ravenclaw
4. Hufflepuff

anything else is memeing

He didnt Slytherin won the cup six times in a row

Reminder draco lost his house fifty points for snitching like a bitch. And the 150 points gryffindor lost were complelled to be given back when the brave students broke the rules and did what was necessary to protect the school in Dumbledores absense. It was in this moment that draco snitched about lonely hagrids visitors that set in motion a future of Gryffindor House cups.

Also Snape was an insufferable faggot taking points from Gryffindor every single day because Hermione wanted to answer his questions and actually converse with him

I wonder how the series would be different quality wise if she had done her original idea of making each of the main cast in a different house but being friends anyway

This but slytherin is a very close 2nd.

Insanely wrong.
ENTJ is nothing like Hufflepuff.

doesn't the hat let you choose?

If we go by Pottermore introductions Hufflepuff >>>>>>> everyone else

Apparently not anymore, since it put Harry's wife's son into Slytherin despite him wanting to be in Gryffindor

>mudblood
>get placed in Slytherin
How does that even work?

>caring about that shit in any way and actually considering it

Also Hufflepuff has the comfiest of the common rooms.

Oh please

this gryffindor and slytherin common rooms only

just looking at that made me sneeze

>we didnt furnish the hufflepuff common room?
>fuck it give them wooden furniture and a bean bag

Guys I got sorted into Foxcrest, Its bullshit that I have to answer riddles to find where the dorms are, as it changes its location every week. I left for winter break my first year and forgot to ask for the riddle and when I got back I had to lug my things around the school for the whole day till I found it. But other than that its great, our house spirit is always shifting from a coyote to a fox to a raven and I swear to god the head of the house is Xanatos.

not really, hufflepuff and ravenclaw are just a motley crew of whores and sheeple, theyre happy to hide behind gryffindor to defend them from big,bad slytherin

Better names than the actual American ones

1) Slytherin

2) Ravenclaw (le special snowflake faggots aka reddit: the house)

3) Hufflepuff + Gryffindor (both gay)

Slytherin of course. Fucking mudbloods and halfbloods stay away.

There are actual American ones?

To some extent it does. It has the ultimate say but has been known to take the student's wish into consideration.

>I rank Slytherin

It's shit based on most of their former members, but its traits make them at least top 2 on paper.

What was Slytherins main trait?

So you think Intelligence>Ambition>Loyalty> Bravery

>Slytherin obsessed with pure blood supremacy

>Half bloods and mud bloods objectively better wizards throughout

>Strongest member and only heir to slytherin a half blood

Are they not the most retarded house?

>the American wizarding school is called Ilvermorny, no mention of the Salem Witches Institute that was mentioned in the fourth book

Really tickled my autsim

Ambition

Undrated

haha faggot
Wolfthorne Masterrace
even though it smells girly

Hey buddy I'm screen capping this

>t. salty non-griffondor

I really like this one

Who cares because its one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

You're late, faggot. Expected you much earlier

1. Slytherin
2. Ravenclaw
-slight power gap-
3. Gryffindor
-huge power gap-
4. Hufflepuff

You can't blame Slytherin for Rowling's retarded political agenda-pushing.

>Wolfthorne masterrace
Original Old Spice adulthood masterrace

What is the comfiest HP movie? While none of them are particularly great, I always found 1-4 very comfy.

kys they are all great save 4

Mad-Eye was great, though.

>people acting like the houses are thought out or make any sense whatsoever

yes he was the saving grace

>Hermione marries a shitty ginger
>Harry married a coal burning slut
>Draco marries a pure blooded rich aristocratic woman

So Draco won?

Hufflepuff is literally Tumblr: the House

Did anyone else go to a school with a competitive house system? Did you notice the parallels between the qualities of the collective students with the four houses of Hogwarts?

Dumbledore mostly played favorites to Harry, but to ridiculous ends

>The Great Gatsby
when will this meme go away?