I'm in a state of confusion Sup Forums and I need your help...

I'm in a state of confusion Sup Forums and I need your help. I kinda like this girl I've been talking to for about a month now, I've only been with her in person 3 times, the 3rd time being the longest and most personal. After that night we were talking on Snapchat -

> Grill "Do you like me"
> Me *shit pants*
> "I hardly know you"
> Can't remember the rest but its not important

Next day

> Me on Snapchat "How comes you asked me if I liked you last night?"
> Her "Precautionary measure because if you did I wouldn't talk to you"
> Me "Fair. Is that so"
> Her "Yeah. I'm difficult"
> Me "You don't seem difficult"
> Her "I am difficult"
> Me "You're just too self critical lol"
> Her "No. I'm difficult"
> Me "If you say so"

Where am I going with this Sup Forums? am I going to be able to get anywhere with this girl? Or should I just leave it and continue being friends with her? I would like to get with her eventually what should I do?

Ur getting friend zoned im afraid user, enjoy your cuckoldry

Take it slow, stay friends for now. The key is to not push it to the point where she friendzones you. If that happens, it's done and you're shit out of luck.

Stay her friend, chatting about BS on Snapchat, sending her dumb pics of a cute dog you saw or some shit. Let her open up to you.

Goddamn it. I knew she was just using me for cigarettes. Fuck this easily attracted mind of mine.

That's essentially what I'm already doing

OP again, when we were out the other night we were drinking and told each other we have nudes of ourselves, one of the snapchats she sent was "If you haven't got anyone to send your nudes to you can send them to me" then she sent another straight after that said "As a friend" - what the fuck does this mean?

You confront girl tell her she's a dumb bitch for fucking with you & tell her to fuck off. You don't want to talk to her anymore.
>If she comes crawling back, you win
>If she fucks off forever, you win

time for some hard talk you autistic cunt. you dont want to be her friend, you like her. that means you can't treat her as if you were just friends ( which you just did). you want to be direct with this kind of shit. if she asks do you like me you have to reply:. yeah sure. be upfront about the fact that you like her so you dont seem like an insecure cunt. otherwise she will stop liking you and you will be stuck as her friend . if you dont want that then stop treating her as if she was. lots of love from a former ladies man who lost his fucking legs. peace

I may have to do this

legless guy again. shes teasing. put some balls on

This makes sense. Thanks, kinda missed my opportunity now though.

Sounds like she's setting you up for blackmail. You only send nudes if you get some first & then only send nudes without face. This ho is trifling!

yea she shady af

legless cunt again. no you didn't ,been in your situation once. imma tell you what to do. you have to fake confidence. ask her out, be upfront about the fact that you are ASKING HER OUT ON A DATE. before you go. take a shot of vodka or something to boost your confidence. spend the night together. try to kiss her. in your case you have an almost 90 % chance you autistic cunt. if you make it , good for you. if you don't. then you will feel good about yourself for trying and geting over her will be easy as shit

also, if you are at a party where she is at. dont put all your attention on her, thats a fucking instant turn off. flirt with other girls .make that bitch want you. let her see whats shes missing

DO NOT WANT

She'd most definitely say no if I asked her out and it would fuck everything up, I know this for a fact, until I've known her for longer I can't do this, but I'll defo utilize the rest of your advice when I meet with her, since we get drunk any way its not a problem.

don't

good advice

>She'd most definitely say no if I asked her out and it would fuck everything up, I know this for a fact
Then it's already over.
Move on

Best advice Alpha dog her. She'll come around.

Aight

legless fuck again. you DO NOT want to do that. thats the exact path to being just a friend. ask her out, if she says no then ignore her. that will make her think about you and she will probably come to you. you dont want to center your life around a single woman thats the first mistake you made. look at other girls. don't obsess over a specific one. you are just making your life miserable. put some balls and confidence on and ask her out ffs

You: I mean...I like you as a friend but physically your not my type

Her: fuck me for my self validation and worth

You make some very valid points legless man.
I guess you're right, its now or never type deal.
I feel like I'd need to meet her at least one more time in person before I do it.
Whats the best way to ask her out?

legless here. meet her in person and DO IT. heres how. the fact is, asking her out is the easiest shit on planet earth, its just a question you cunt. the key is to maker her laugh, funny guys get more girls, thats a fact. however. just make her laugh and real quick after that just say : hey do you want to go out some time?. super fucking simple. D O I T. do it or you will stay miserable. even if you fail, you will feel better about yourself for having the balls to ask her out the way you did. but you prbly wont. DOOO IT

I know that feel bro when i was a kid my best friend's gf would talk to me and i would do a lot of shit for her and when my friend wouldn't reply her text she would text me and it was really hard for me that i couldn't even make a move on her because shes gf of one of my best friends so i just stuck finally i shittalked her and after that we didn't even talk on texts

Just be chill about what you say back to her
don't be too annoying or needy

she's playing hard to get
she wants you to compliment her etc

Thanks legless man.

> she's playing hard to get
I was hoping someone was going to say that

This.

If you were up front, you wouldn't have had this problem in the first place. She would've left and you could've moved on easier, looking for someone actually worth your time OP. Like this user said, you don't want to be her friend. You like her. Either you guys actually move forward or you don't and you move on. Thinking she's a friend now and that'll change later only wastes your time and causes you pain. Take it from someone who knows, it doesn't matter how awesome you are, there's a reason she's not changing her mind about you, whatever it is. You're better than that.

Yeah I wish I'd thought this way earlier, feel like I'm getting deeper into the friendzone thanks to my own acts. Idk I'll make my intentions clear and if she's put off, so be it I guess.

Are you already emotionally attached to her?
If not, easy peasy.
If so, you got this dude. Just think in the long term: is this someone you want a serious relationship with? Could she ever seriously be the one or would she just leave your ass for [insert reason here]?

I just got into a breakup myself. I left her lying ass. You don't have to pretend it doesn't hurt but you DO need to move on and do what you need to do to heal, no matter what. Drugs, crime, vidya, whatever man. Take care of yourself because the right person will also want to take care of you too, not just themselves.

/thread

you're welcome, now put some balls on and go.

Used to know a few girls like that, thankfully I never liked any of them so it was fun actually having them think I'm hoping for a relationship lol. Just stop talking to her, she's obviously just using you and will cuck you as soon as she can. She was just checking if you were dumb enough to fall for it.

Idk I'd like to think not, I keep having dreams about her though.

On your way OP.

Tell her to go fuck herself and fuck prostitutes. Thats what i do

I would love to see a chick being rejected like that, casting their own poison

Don't do it. Girls who say they're difficult usually are and they will make your life difficult too. Take it from a guy who knows, It's not worth it.