what do actors do all day?

I wish I was an actors dog

That's a big dog.

for some

W-what happened to George?

he got old senpai

>George will die soon
How will Goose survive

I browse Sup Forums. Yes its me, the best part is that noone would believe this :)

I can tell you that actors are aware of memes, they are all about ego. They pretend to not watch TV or pay attention to the internet but some of them wish so hard the could have a meme.

>those pants
literally don't they have professionals dress them so they don't have to worry about this shit?????

baffling

pls post feet ryan

Whatever they want with all the money they have and the friends they made.

>that haircut

Tell us something about your work with Russel Crow?

I doubt Tom would have someone like that, but I do think his wife should be blamed on this one

Me too

I'll be his dog.

>you are now jealous of a dog

YOU JUST KNOW

you just KNOW

Did Michelle Williams use you for emotional comfort after Heath died and you did Blue Valentine?

Anyone have the pasta?

tfw

that nigga blind

They are nothing special.

Great guy, I was a bit nervous working with him because of his persona, I thought he was going to be an asshole but it was the complete opposite, also I didnt know he could sing and play guitar, he plays a mean Johnny Cash.

ye

Browse Sup Forums

>all this shit-tier breed taste

>I am not this dog
kill me

this woman really seems like she was abused.

Fucking hell, that upper body is absolute perfection.

>I've killed so many children

Wuzzat, a whippet?

I know this isn't actually Ryan but it's fun to pretend.

>some of them wish so hard they could have a meme
10/10, laughed out loud

>tfw its actually him

Kevin Hart of all people has an alpha doggu

For ostrich protection, right?

compensating

For setting loose on crackas

>literally small man syndrome by getting a tough dog
pathetic

is that his riding dog?

Oh its real trust me, Tom Cruise is fucking pissed off because his only meme was when he was into Scientology.

I was thinking about giving a little nod to Sup Forums in my next big interview, I will mention "electric interference".

Shadman rule34 when?

RYAN!

ok, i'll stop shouting but i had a dream that you was ill last weekend? true? i dreamed that your throat was so sore you could not speak!!? and what is the script like for bladerunner2 eclectic pooinloo

>owning nigger dogs

Cruise is a living meme, anything he's in is generally great but imo can be funny solely because he's in it. He's a layered actor

i read a blind item that your wife is cheating on you

try to make it believable at least. Most actors would probably be uncomfortable using a computer, 100% sure for tom cruise

user!

Nope, my throat is excellent. Its a piece of shit but im sort of forced to do it. Im doing this while im working on something more in the vein of Drive. Lets just say I want to do some heists.

You won't do it.

I'll play along, when are you making another kino with Refn? Also thanks for giving Hendricks a hot mommy role in Lost River.

are dobermans still considered a tough dog by people? where the fuck do you live? American bullies are what people get as secondary balls now

>Most actors would probably be uncomfortable using a computer

I really dont get this, so what if im famous? I still like to take shits, fap, browse Sup Forums ,etc.
A lot of actors browse sites like this or play games but they cant use the mic for obvious reasons, it is a bit lonely out there for gaming actors.

Fuck, gotta go guys, someone caught wind of me posting around Sup Forums, fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEE.

Remember, stay tuned to my next interview.

Drive safe.

look how content this doggo is with jake
look

Some autist sherlock save this. Im too lazy to check it later.

you sound underage friend, most actors come from an age where the internet and computers were not nearly as prevalent as they are now, they grew up without them and therefore for the most part they don't use them. Sure there are exceptions, sure there are people who start using them late, but even now for the most part if you speak with an adult, very few will even know about the existence of memes.

thnx ryan gooseybumpsling
we love you at Sup Forums!

>akita mix
>pitbull
is she trying to get murdered or is she compensating for the small dick she looks like she has.

and his other alpha doggo

Can I kiss you?

pic

Include me in the screencap

who is the goose again?

>Hurr durr my dog has more congenital defects than yours

People who care about breeds are the worst

lmao he ignored it

Wait wait wait !

She put socks over her shoes ? Really ?

You're talking about a guy who thought it would be appropriate to attend a film premiere dressed like this

No, she's just wearing socks.

Same

I am really liking these comfy celebrity doggo pictures

heyyyyyyy kirby

whatcha doin kiiiirby

whatcha doin there?

small doggu

>The Littlest Heebie

>girls buy shit fur puppers who must yap all the time and be constantly stained in their own piss
>boys buy proper doggos who are handsome and loyal

What did they mean by this?

see

>puppers
>doggos

How soon before people start to turn on this

Never date a girl who owns a small dog. Girls with real dogs are the way to go

>Mmmm, tastes like...cum?!?!

W-what's wrong with it? Not that I have it or anything!

not even her dog asshole

girls who like dogs are the way to go, cat girls suck

girls who like both are the way to go

hnng

>girls like petite things, boys like big things
huh really knocks your noggin

Shill themselves, projects and various commercial items.

the ones who like both are fooling you they just want a cat or two if they could choose

56 yo femanon here every day
could be your gramma, kid
are you fucking retarded?