You know what? Shit is tough. I get that

You know what? Shit is tough. I get that.
My gf of 5 years just left me- apparently she was cheating and all that.

But then, while trying to bother he, I accidentally opened up Sup Forums. I find solace within you guys sometimes- and I'll try to do that very thing right now.

No summerfags allowed btw.
So guys, cheer me up.
Because even you shit posters out there- I love your work. I love you all.

Sincerely
~OP

it's okay user, it'll be okay

Thx man,
To try and switch the topic a bit, how are you doing?
Pic related, is her and me

OP IS A FAGGOT

Bitches aint shit, user. They only hurt you in you let them. Pick yourself up and carry on in stride to prove to that whore that she can't get the better of you.

>So guys, cheer me up.
Cheer yourself up, faggot. Spoodermon

You don't need her man, you will find someone that truly deserves you.

Seppuku.

samefag, plz no make this a spodrmon throd

plz I am not a nigger
I wish i was whiter

Taylor Rodney

ugly skank
you should be glad user

i am jealous of the amount of dubs you are getting

OP your thread sucks almost as much as you. You should kill it, and then yourself?

>Big nose
>Round face
>Tooth gap
What were you thinking getting with a country bumpkin anyway?

Buenos dias

That's my name.
Taylorrodney
Tbh, My name is Rodney.
But you can call me OP. Or faggot. They all mean the same thing.
That is my absolute favorite picture.
But also thanks man.

you both look fucking autistic

P-Please, I like the tooth gap
I was trying to get her to lose weight. Heck.
2late, i am more dead then spidermans insides

I'm severely fucked right now OP, just remember she's a who're. Things could be way worse man. I hope you pull through.

fuck that cheating whore
you deserve better than that tooth gap op

I can help you get a new gf

you are not far off from the truth, but at least we don't use spiderman memes from reddont
What's going on with you?
And yeah, I'm sure I'll fight through, thanks man

pic related, is her

who the fuck are you and how can you help me.

In my assets I must let you know: I have a lot of fish puns

Have you considered joining the crusade

I will give you the best gf I swear

Dude, she doesnt likes me but if you heart are hurt by her all can I say its: it's ok m8 all passed for that and still alive. You will find another girl or trap (dont judge you). The time and us are your friends and your truefull and real friend are for you.

Thanks, nice dubs. ▲
You get a piece of the triforce for that.

Go out and fuck

>all the red flags
I feel you dude, I was in a similar spot a few months ago. I recently got kicked out of a rehab center and lost my car, now currently trying to find legitimate work, stay healthy and support myself all on my own. I'm 18 if that helps with context. I don't even have enough money for groceries, fuck. Oh and now I'm living in a shitty neighborhood and have to worry about being jumped/stabbed.

Turn gay man, get fit get gay.

Already part of it. I am a demagogue (Aka: A spreader of the word.)
You are my closest friend through all of these difficult trials.
Go roleplay somewhere else
Yeah I kinda got fucked I feel, but I'm sorry that is going on for you. 18 here, but I'm in a very stable position. Sorry that shit is going on.

Did you miss the no summerfags part of OP's post? Maybe he should've included "no autism" or edgy bullshit too you dumb fuck.

It is what it is bro. You'll find a better girl. Thanks anyways man, best of luck to you.

I already had a fat woman so I had nothing to fear
NO

I'm ok with the autism
also asking for no summerfags is not too edgy
kinda dull, just a request. /nice dubs though/
Yeah thanks. It's just hard.
Almost as hard as getting trips.

she is kinda fat, like I said, I tried to get her to work out with me but she would not

They also push the hypocrisy of "if a guy can't handle a Strong™ woman".
Spent 2 years interning at a mental health facility working on my psychology degree (before I abandoned it and went engineering).
90% of the men I handled were having mental issues primarily because the woman in their life was lying and contradicting their self in order to control and manipulate the man for the sole purpose of controlling and manipulating.
%70 of the woman I handled had psychological issues due to not being able to control the man in their life; actual quote, "NO MATTER HOW I LIED TO HIM".
"Strong" is used to replace the dirty words "tyrant" and "dictator", to try and validate their toxic behavior.
From a former psychology major (just short of his Masters degree), women are terrible, selfish, conceited, narcissists. Do not trust them.

Man, you know what?
Tomorrow you go out there and show the world, that you dont need this bitch. All you need is peace with yourself. Fuck them bitches. They aint worth it!

Very interesting...
Man, I love psychology- specifically sociology.
I wanna study that as my minor in college- I've already taken some classes so far and besides the feminist bullshit I like it.
You are the man m8.

Which one are you?
It is hard to tell

H E C C
Are you calling me girly
Or are you calling her manly
Or are you saying that I fade into the shadows because I'm a nigger?

anyone else got any feels?

several times a day

Lmfao, you'll get better man. Someone who isn't retarded to the point of misconstruing that obvious message into some petty bullshit.

Also, I find it funny how she right away thinks that you're wanting to give her shit- greedy bitch.

back on topic, atleast you found out now before marriage, and losing half your shit/having kids deal with a divorce/potentially having to pay for kids that are not yours.

I watch woman who will do anything for their one and only betrayed too. Be thankful she left, and didn't leach until she left.

Holy shit you are very fucking right
At least I didn't get cucked.
(Also her current bf is more of a failure then I could ever be so I'm glad about that)
Yeah, shits' tough.

That's not even OC. My life is fuckin great right now, but if I don't pretend to be beta on Sup Forums all these fags get aggressive. Pic related, my bong & campfire

i'm betting if you go with the "atleast she told me before x" line you'll get a shitload more tail

instead of the "she's a cunt"

more likely to think "that ex is a cunt, this guy wn't make me look bad if i do something stupid"

I was in a similiar situation four years ago.

She left me while I trusted her like I would trust myself, and she just left. She turned out to be a basic bitch and had heart was as cold as ice.

On the bright side: I learnt to, for once, and always, and forever, not to be dependent on someone too much, no matter the circumstances. This approach saved me a shit-ton of tears to be honest.

Try to learn from experiences like these.

You are an amazing human being and not a fucking normie that will care about a stupid ugly bitch like her. Look up man. The chosen girl will come. You just have to keep searching and be prepared for stuff like this.

Bitches ain't shit OP, go to a party and get as sloshed as possible. Not because you're sad but because you want to have a bombass time. Pic related, it's you

hecking potheads
also I never said shit was that bad, but yeah, I meant specifically in the aspects of romance.

Yeah, I mean, I'm on vacation irl, aka why my internet is trying to peg me with its 24ft long dick of cruelty
But yeah, I could probs go clubbing, I got the cash to do so, should be fun. thx.
Dude, yeah, I get that. So what your goals lately then?